Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help (41985 Views)

My Cousin Is 18 Years Old And Hasn't Started Menstruation / A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by salt1: 2:59am On Oct 31, 2019
Vitamin B12 for grey hair

And castor oil too
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by olisaemeka1(m): 3:23am On Oct 31, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Post made on September 21st got to FP on October 30th because it is not about Regina, Tonto, bbn or Chioma! Wonderment!

Stress causes early grey, almost every young person has grey now.
He should boil two teabags of Lipton tea, let it cool and use on his hair.
Wash with water after one hour.

N.B-- I saw it on YouTube but not tried it yet, trial is no robbery.

There are some fruits that help too, Go to YouTube, there are a lot of videos there.
not necessarily stress ...personally growing up from when I became conscious as a kid I had grey hairs like 35% on my head ....remember then in nursery n primary I was almost like a lab rat cos even teachers n students alike would gather just to look at smallie with plenty white hair ..then in uni ...my babe then was playing with my head n I told her to remove all the whites she could...well its was fun n sparse grey hair from then untill 3months after and boom ...greys started appearing on my beards ( I actually have a very hairy face) . its been with me heads n beards since then ..in my mid thirties now. asked my mum one day n she said when I was born all the nurses gathered because a baby was born with 92% silver hair ...only started darkening after some time. so u see some times its hereditary as mine followed me from mums womb...and yeah sometimes its frustrating cos you dont want some real seniors n helpers greeting you sir , instead of the other way round ...but it also clears the way most times ...op just learn to keep it neat , tidy n presentable .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by Nobody: 3:45am On Oct 31, 2019
Oga please post a picture of yourself and let's be sure it's not you.

Hair dye isn't the effective remedy for greying hair especially for a young person. All he needs do is change his diet and take more food or fruits with vitamin b12. Is he a heavy thinker or is into a stressful job? He should cut down on those and find time to unwind and relax.

Being a heavy thinker contributes to grey hair? Reasons?
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 31, 2019
3. Chronic Stress: is your cousin stressing much? Thinking much? Chronic stress makes one to grow grey hair on time.

Please how does thinking too much contribute to greying? What wld u say is too much thinking?

I am fast greying too at the sides of my head. And just below 32. It makes one real older than his age. Sometimes 5 years older.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by ahahnow: 5:23am On Oct 31, 2019
bizzibodi:
I hope u didn't insult an oldman.

cheesy grin grin
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by ClaudiaFields: 5:34am On Oct 31, 2019
Generally, a young person may get gray hair due to using excessive hair cream/gel, getting a shower at night and stay without drying the hair properly and also stay in the AC. According to medical research, higher stress also causes to get grey hair sooner than expected..However, your cousin can use henna-based shampoo or dye to avoid the issue
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by generationz(f): 6:24am On Oct 31, 2019
grandstar:

when I was in secondary school, there was this student in A levels that has lots of white hairHe looked like an old man. It was only through interaction you'll know he is young

grin
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by NiCurious: 6:36am On Oct 31, 2019
Meanwhile, other guys I know of the same age, are doing their best to look older.
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by TGMISKY(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2019
igwegeorgiano:
Hello folks, trust you re getting on well with your weekend. I need your urgent and reliable suggestions on the kind of hair darkener or stainless hair dye to apply.

My cousin who clocked 25yrs old on sept 1st this year is feeling depressed because of the grey hair coming out on every part of his body most especially Hus head and beards. Being a very hairy young lad, the grey hairs has become a source if embarrassment to him so much that he looks older than his age.

Your candid suggestions onn the type of hair dye(stainless hair dye)to apply will be appreciated thanks.

It's natural. I'm already going bald and I'm still 24. Hair dye isn't adviceable
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by wolfenstein(m): 6:56am On Oct 31, 2019
Gandalf
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by kutitosin(m): 6:57am On Oct 31, 2019
igwegeorgiano:
Hello folks, trust you re getting on well with your weekend. I need your urgent and reliable suggestions on the kind of hair darkener or stainless hair dye to apply.

My cousin who clocked 25yrs old on sept 1st this year is feeling depressed because of the grey hair coming out on every part of his body most especially Hus head and beards. Being a very hairy young lad, the grey hairs has become a source if embarrassment to him so much that he looks older than his age.

Your candid suggestions onn the type of hair dye(stainless hair dye)to apply will be appreciated thanks.

What's the big deal. Mine started back in secondary school.
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by 21Bandit: 7:23am On Oct 31, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
I have two Grey hair in my beard and one strand of white hair and am below 30.
I love it so much atimes I always tell my barber not to shave d white hair on my beard

Sabi boy.
Where I come from
Gray hair na sign of riches or long life.

I get few strands for my head.
I tell my mele, she just smile
She say she too get her at her young age.

Is either you living long or you go get block.

Men dey fine grey hair, this on won dye e own.
Inside life

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by Abuventure: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2019
Even if it is you no wahala. Some start at birth. Guys dey take grey hair do shakara self.
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by Abuventure: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2019
Bro some na follow come. You for give your papa vitamin B12 and Castor oil make him hair turn black
salt1:
Vitamin B12 for grey hair

And castor oil too
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by Natal92(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2019
At 20 in the university I had grey hair, I dyed it and the grey hair became more. He should embrace it and rock it. There are other things in life to be depressed about.
igwegeorgiano:

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by Tennyola: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2019
I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing
I started having grey hair since I was seven...it's never been a source of embarrassment...on the contrary it makes me stand out in a way
I've gone for several tests and I'm perfectly fine
I guess mine's hereditary sha
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by Suspect33(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2019
blesskewe:
My bro has white hair from birth

. maybe stress or over thinking
me too, i never saw it as something to worry over, it's in my gene as my dad and elder bro has it too cool
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by merits(m): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2019
igwegeorgiano:

Tell him to love himself and believe himself,and execise always.he will surely appreciate himself.
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:21am On Oct 31, 2019
olisaemeka1:
not necessarily stress ...personally growing up from when I became conscious as a kid I had grey hairs like 35% on my head ....remember then in nursery n primary I was almost like a lab rat cos even teachers n students alike would gather just to look at smallie with plenty white hair ..then in uni ...my babe then was playing with my head n I told her to remove all the whites she could...well its was fun n sparse grey hair from then untill 3months after and boom ...greys started appearing on my beards ( I actually have a very hairy face) . its been with me heads n beards since then ..in my mid thirties now. asked my mum one day n she said when I was born all the nurses gathered because a baby was born with 92% silver hair ...only started darkening after some time. so u see some times its hereditary as mine followed me from mums womb...and yeah sometimes its frustrating cos you dont want some real seniors n helpers greeting you sir , instead of the other way round ...but it also clears the way most times ...op just learn to keep it neat , tidy n presentable .

That's the meaning of hereditary.
Stress wears one out and causes premature grey hair, 80% of Nigerians are guilty of this.
If one is sick, depressed, over thinks and poverty/problems/worries are the major causes. 80% of Nigerians are prone to these.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by dahme147(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2019
Its called Aristo Beards... i love it..i rep white beards
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by blesskewe(f): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2019
Suspect33:
me too, i never saw it as something to worry over, it's in my gene as my dad and elder bro has it too cool
Lemme guess
U also reseaon and probably behave like an old man
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by Mrviktor(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2019
igwegeorgiano:

Am younger and I have white beard..
I do pull dem out tho..
But they would come out more very soon I know.
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by SuperGood: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2019
Get STC30. It is a plant stem cell product that helps reactivate as well as restore cells responsible for producing melanin

Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by aalangel(f): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2019
igwegeorgiano:

My Dad grew white hair at 16.....so?
Hope you know white hair is trending...
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by 12345baba(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
Wetin I dey pray for na him person dey dey depressed for. NAWA O
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nvc078:
excessive masturbation

In ur imagination
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by Suspect33(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
blesskewe:
Lemme guess U also reseaon and probably behave like an old man
lol, not at all
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by Nvc078: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
correctguy0900:

In ur imagination

from experience
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nvc078:

from experience

Nonsense. So if u regularly have s.x, u will go grey?

What kinda scientific prove u got from the so called experience?
Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by bbjayone(f): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
grey hairs sometimes can grow naturally on our body irrespective of one's age, my lil cousin was born with grey hairs(a small portion of his hair was grey and till date dat particular side grows grey hairs(he is now 16 years)...... some grow naturally, some as a result of stress, old age etc.. it depends sha...

igwegeorgiano:

Re: My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help by Nvc078: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
correctguy0900:

Nonsense. So if u regularly have s.x, u will go grey?

What kinda scientific prove u got from the so called experience?
oga grey hair is caused by either old age or stress....it can also be a hereditary factor.Masturbation on the other hand stresses the brain and other organs thus causes pre mature grey hair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Euthanize My Dad? / Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus / Nigeria's Roadside Eye Doctor Performs Operations Under Lagos Bridge. Shocking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.