Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Need Some Links And Advise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Some Links And Advise (277 Views)

Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road / Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) / Current Predicament. Please Read And Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Some Links And Advise by Olajimo(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
I am currently in Dijon and my master program is computer programming. I don’t have the basic knowledge of this course. I wasn’t expecting the course to be very tough for me. So, please I need someone here in France who can put me through regarding what to do. I wouldn’t mind changing the course. I literally don’t know what to do or how to go about my journey. I will appreciate if someone can help me with a way out.
Re: I Need Some Links And Advise by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
Olajimo:
I am currently in Dijon and my master program is computer programming. I don’t have the basic knowledge of this course. I wasn’t expecting the course to be very tough for me. So, please I need someone here in France who can put me through regarding what to do. I wouldn’t mind changing the course. I literally don’t know what to do or how to go about my journey. I will appreciate if someone can help me with a way out.

Computer programming is not as difficult as people make it seem, it also depends on the programming language you will be taking.
Personally i will advise you to go ahead with it since studying abroad they make the learning process more easy and suitable for students and you might be surprised what you wi
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Computer programming is not as difficult as people make it seem, it also depends on the programming language you will be taking.
Olajimo:

Personally i will advise you to go ahead with it since studying abroad they make the learning process more easy and suitable for students and you might be surprised what you will achieve.
When i left Nigeria in 2010 to study software engineering i had no knowledge of programming but after a couple of months i was able to get a hang. I started with C++ which is not the easiest but i still succeeded so just hang in there and do your best.

(1) (Reply)

Flight Experience This Harmattan Season / Can I Get To Ibadan By Train From Lagos? / Opinion; The Apathetic Nature Of Lagos State Government's Okada Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.