Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

“I Was Pressured To Impeach The Dep. Gov For No Reason And I Refused” - SPEAKER - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Was Pressured To Impeach The Dep. Gov For No Reason And I Refused” - SPEAKER (815 Views)

How Top Military Officers Pressured President Tinubu To Drop Nuhu Ribadu As NSA / Obi Leading in Poll Created By Oyo State Gov For 2023 Presidential Candidates / How Wazobia FM Was Pressured To Sack Me—diplomatic OPJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Was Pressured To Impeach The Dep. Gov For No Reason And I Refused” - SPEAKER by NaijaLiveTv247(m): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
“I was Pressured to Impeach the Deputy Governor for no reason and I refused” – Bayelsa Assembly Speaker Cries Out

The Speaker of the Bayelsa State House of Assembly Rt. Hon. Tonye Emmanuel Isenah has Reacted to the impending in house crisis rocking the People Democratic Party (PDP) in Bayelsa State.

The Speaker according to Source was asked by the Governor of Bayelsa State to resigns his Position to pave way for Southern Ijaw Lawmaker to come in as Speaker of the House of Assembly to enable PDP get more Vote from the LGA for the forthcoming Governorship election in Bayelsa state

In his Reaction, the Senior Special Assistant to the Speaker of the Bayelsa State house of Assembly on New Media Mr. Dickson Didi Opuene while reacting on his facebook Page quoted by NAIJA LIVE TV:

“First they asked him to impeach the deputy governor for no just reason and he refused, now they want him to resign just to perfect their aim and plan”

“No way, he will not resign, they should come and impeach him and lets see!!!”

“Rt. Hon. Tonye Emmanuel Isenah remains the Speaker of the Bayelsa State House of Assembly and he has not resigned or will ever contemplate of doing so, please disregard any rumour of his resignation!!!”

READ FULL STORY HERE.....

https://www.naijalivetv.com/i-was-pressured-to-impeach-the-deputy-governor-for-no-reason-and-i-refused-bayelsa-assembly-speaker-cries-out/

Re: “I Was Pressured To Impeach The Dep. Gov For No Reason And I Refused” - SPEAKER by ursullalinda(f): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
Good one from him

1 Like

Re: “I Was Pressured To Impeach The Dep. Gov For No Reason And I Refused” - SPEAKER by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
Where is that clueless Jona the drunkard sef...
Dick-son is destroying Bayelsa state..
Make Wike come do something o..before APC takeover

1 Like

Re: “I Was Pressured To Impeach The Dep. Gov For No Reason And I Refused” - SPEAKER by kestolove95(m): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
Naso PDP take lost bayelsa

1 Like

Re: “I Was Pressured To Impeach The Dep. Gov For No Reason And I Refused” - SPEAKER by Afamed: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
PDP, party of alarmists and confusionists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Was Pressured To Impeach The Dep. Gov For No Reason And I Refused” - SPEAKER by sholatech(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
Seems APC is taking Bayelsa with the Governor been 100 percent responsible for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Was Pressured To Impeach The Dep. Gov For No Reason And I Refused” - SPEAKER by seunmsg(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
PDP is doing everything possible to lose Bayelsa State. Hopefully, they won’t come here and shout rigging after APC is declared winner of the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Was Pressured To Impeach The Dep. Gov For No Reason And I Refused” - SPEAKER by Johnnyessence(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
NaijaLiveTv247:
“I was Pressured to Impeach the Deputy Governor for no reason and I refused” – Bayelsa Assembly Speaker Cries Out

The Speaker of the Bayelsa State House of Assembly Rt. Hon. Tonye Emmanuel Isenah has Reacted to the impending in house crisis rocking the People Democratic Party (PDP) in Bayelsa State.

The Speaker according to Source was asked by the Governor of Bayelsa State to resigns his Position to pave way for Southern Ijaw Lawmaker to come in as Speaker of the House of Assembly to enable PDP get more Vote from the LGA for the forthcoming Governorship election in Bayelsa state

In his Reaction, the Senior Special Assistant to the Speaker of the Bayelsa State house of Assembly on New Media Mr. Dickson Didi Opuene while reacting on his facebook Page quoted by NAIJA LIVE TV:

“First they asked him to impeach the deputy governor for no just reason and he refused, now they want him to resign just to perfect their aim and plan”

“No way, he will not resign, they should come and impeach him and lets see!!!”

“Rt. Hon. Tonye Emmanuel Isenah remains the Speaker of the Bayelsa State House of Assembly and he has not resigned or will ever contemplate of doing so, please disregard any rumour of his resignation!!!”

READ FULL STORY HERE.....

https://www.naijalivetv.com/i-was-pressured-to-impeach-the-deputy-governor-for-no-reason-and-i-refused-bayelsa-assembly-speaker-cries-out/
I can only see misunderstanding here in bayelsa state pdp.
Re: “I Was Pressured To Impeach The Dep. Gov For No Reason And I Refused” - SPEAKER by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
why wait till this moment to speak out. ....you should have said this during the house leadership tussle then..for me, no one will believe you now....just die the matter and brace up for the forth coming election

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Moves To Destroy Impounded 'okada' In The State / Gov. Obiano Sacks Anambra Chief Fire Officer, Following Fire Outbreak / Sack Oshiomhole Now Or APC Will Not Survive After Buhari’s Tenure – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.