Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor (12416 Views)

Tribunal Affirms Election Of Douye Diri As Bayelsa Governor / BREAKING: Tribunal Dismisses Onnoghen’s No-case Submission / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor by engllishmart(m): 1:35am On Sep 22, 2019
nwimo22:
I used to think that the judicial system of this country have been bastardized by these mischiefs parading themselves as Judges,I’m grateful to God that they discharged this duty diligently and stood by the truth. God bless Imo state! God bless Ihedioha!
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor by engllishmart(m): 1:37am On Sep 22, 2019
Abagworo:
Can the fraudulent declaration stand? As long as it stands the political atmosphere in Imo will remain charged and there will be little or no progress
Accept Jesus

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 22, 2019
engrchykae:
I met many mbaise friends in during university days and I do not see why they are singled out for stigma.
during our 300 level,we were three roommates Chris from mbaise,emeka from orlu and me from mbaitoli and we got along very well.
they are more academically oriented in our imo state.
orlu is more into business especially pharmaceutical and building material while owerri and okigwe are a mix of mbaise and orlu.
if not for ihedioha's doggedness,orlu zone would be taking imo state for a ride.
imagine since 1999 after udenwa,okigwe's turn was interrupted when the catholic church came for him coupled with rochas promise of free education.
after two terms rochas wanted his in law from orlu to succeed him while hope uzodimma,another orlu man is making move for the same office as if owerri and okigwe come play.

no doubt mbaise pple produce the most professor in this country, even in my sch(unijos) mbaise dominate some dept,

i met Onwulili and his wife there, his two brothers are still there as prof.

some of them are good shaa

but las las they are so crafty eh
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor by engllishmart(m): 1:47am On Sep 22, 2019
senatordave1:

Up buhari,up nwosu.down ihediajo
Accept Jesus
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor by adenigga(m): 3:39am On Sep 22, 2019
Chynwe:
Victory dedicated to God. This calls for celebration.

Not yet, please remember Osun State package! Though I wish him well!
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor by biztime334(m): 4:52am On Sep 22, 2019
Seems IMO has gotten who they want. Ride on ihedioha

Meanwhile,
SHIP FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA,
Get the fastest and cheapest freight rate from us.
Whatsapp no. 081 01509439
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor by deygirl(f): 5:16am On Sep 22, 2019
Congratulations ❤ � ❤ � ❤ �
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor by durangokid: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2019
Myhusband:
I hope he get to work and commission good project for his people rather than the destruction they're hailing him for with two fire trucks that SA should have commission

IMO people deserved better
. I can see the victory is paining you,
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor by chiblaze07(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2019
Who wants to remove a good man from seat? Keep winning boss. cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile,

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, FOR SNAIL FARMERS AND THOSE INTERESTED IN SNAIL FARMING.

Filed under the category SNAIL FARMING BUSINESS: Read Everything about snail farming here

Have you been looking for a way to incubate your snail eggs so that you can hatch more snails for your snail farm?

Can I tell you something?

Hatching snail eggs is one of the easiest things to do in snail farming.

That’s why you don’t get to see many articles that give clarity to this topic.

They assume you should know how to hatch snail eggs by yourself without anyone teaching you.

In this article, I will take you through the entire process of setting up an incubator for snails eggs and also show you how to incubate snail eggs.

That’s not all!

I will also teach you how to care for the snail eggs while they are still in the incubator, and how you can track the hatching of new snails for business records.

At the end of this article, I have added a video that will show you practically everything you need to know about hatching snails eggs.

If you are ready, let’s dive right in!!

Read the full article - How to hatch snail eggs

Read other related articles on https://agro4africa.com

NORSYK:
BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor

The Imo State Election Tribunal has affirmed the election of Emeka Ihedioha as governor of the state.

The chairman of the tribunal, Justice Umar Dogondaji, in his ruling on Saturday, dismissed the petition of Senator Hope Uzodinma because he did not discharge the burden of proof of the allegation that his results were excluded from the final results of the election.

He also dismissed the petition of the All Progressives Grand Alliance and its governorship candidate Senator Ifeanyi Arareume for lacking in merit as well as that of the candidate of the Action Alliance Party, Mr. Uche Nwosu, for incompetence.

READ ALSO: [Updated] Imo Election: Tribunal Dismisses Three Petitions Against Ihedioha

The witnesses were discredited under cross-examination.

They all confirmed that there was no signature of the presiding officers on the documents they tendered as the results of the election in the various units in the state.

The judgment was delivered at the FCT High Court in Jabi, Abuja after a briefing in Owerri, the Imo State capital, where it had received and entertained several petitions.

The governorship candidates of the Action Alliance, All Progressives Congress, (APC) and All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), had filed petitions at the tribunal asking it to nullify the election of Ihedioha of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), on the ground that he was unlawfully declared as the governor of the state by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/09/21/tribunal-affirms-ihediohas-election-as-imo-governor/
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor by senatordave1(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2019
engllishmart:

SHAME ON YOU IDIOT
Mynd22 obinoscopy oamj dominique pavore lalasticlala odumche
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor by engllishmart(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2019
senatordave1:

Mynd22 obinoscopy oamj
Myndd22 obinoscopy oamj this guy edited my post. Ban him.
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor by engrchykae(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

no doubt mbaise pple produce the most professor in this country, even in my sch(unijos) mbaise dominate some dept,

i met Onwulili and his wife there, his two brothers are still there as prof.

some of them are good shaa

but las las they are so crafty eh
for you to have met onwuliri and viola in unijos,i doff my hat for you.
he was our vc in futo from 2007 to 2011.
it took the mbaise in ihedioha to man up to rochas and snatch the right of owerri zone from the fantasy dynasty rochas intended to build.
i am happy mbaise is in owerri zone,they taught rochas that he is only a bloated fool.
left for my mbaitoli,rochas would have continued his nonsense.
do you know that at a time an mbaise man was the vc of unizik
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor by CID11: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
senatordave1:

Drink water, drop cup and rest. You are now the one to educate INEC on what is 2/3 spread. Tribunal said Ihedioha met the 2/3 requirements. Now go and rest
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor by CID11: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
senatordave1:

Drink water, drop cup and rest. You are now the one to educate INEC on what is 2/3 spread. Tribunal said Ihedioha met the 2/3 requirements. Now go and rest
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
engrchykae:
for you to have met onwuliri and viola in unijos,i doff my hat for you.
he was our vc in futo from 2007 to 2011.
it took the mbaise in ihedioha to man up to rochas and snatch the right of owerri zone from the fantasy dynasty rochas intended to build.
i am happy mbaise is in owerri zone,they taught rochas that he is only a bloated fool.
left for my mbaitoli,rochas would have continued his nonsense.
do you know that at a time an mbaise man was the vc of unizik

yes, i was in my 100level when he was our DVC, we expected him to be a VC then but plateau pple now wise up and took from him after being our acting VC.

he taught us GST in 100level too,,,

and when he left for futo he took along with many students that had low CGP, cos unijos was so hard to graduate from...

he was a good man, he ddnt behave like mbaise man self,, so kind and had everyone at heart, even when he was in NUC, i used to see him in abuja

i knew his twins that made 1st class each in futo also
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor by engrchykae(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
he took over from pc njoku in futo.
but he withheld our itf fund,it was when asiabaka came that itf was paid.

yes, i was in my 100level when he was our DVC, we expected him to be a VC then but plateau pple now wise up and took from him after being our acting VC.

he taught us GST in 100level too,,,

and when he left for futo he took along with many students that had low CGP, cos unijos was so hard to graduate from...

he was a good man, he ddnt behave like mbaise man self,, so kind and had everyone at heart, even when he was in NUC, i used to see him in abuja

i knew his twins that made 1st class each in futo also
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor by kikake: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
engrchykae:
I met many mbaise friends in during university days and I do not see why they are singled out for stigma.
during our 300 level,we were three roommates Chris from mbaise,emeka from orlu and me from mbaitoli and we got along very well.
they are more academically oriented in our imo state.
orlu is more into business especially pharmaceutical and building material while owerri and okigwe are a mix of mbaise and orlu.
if not for ihedioha's doggedness,orlu zone would be taking imo state for a ride.
imagine since 1999 after udenwa,okigwe's turn was interrupted when the catholic church came for him coupled with rochas promise of free education.
after two terms rochas wanted his in law from orlu to succeed him while hope uzodimma,another orlu man is making move for the same office as if owerri and okigwe come play.
Owerri zone which has nearly 96% of government development infrastructures in Imo state and refuses sharing with Orlu and Okigwe zones.
Owerri zone takes others for a ride if you truly understand what equity is meant for.
Re: BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor by engrchykae(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
kikake:

Owerri zone which has nearly 96% of government development infrastructures in Imo state and refuses sharing with Orlu and Okigwe zones.
Owerri zone takes others for a ride if you truly understand what equity is meant for.
how do you mean "refuses to share with orlu and okigwe"?
is it by rochas trying to move away alvan ikoku from owerri?
SNATCHING and SHARING are not the same.
owerri people told rochas that if he wants to build any new college of education for orlu,good and fine but not to take away or move away an infrastructure that was there before he came.
he was trying to rob peter to pay paul.
rochas completed the roads in orlu but intentionally abandoned the roads in owerri especially mbaitoli and mbaise,even ohaji and ngor okpala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Alake: Why Some People Are Jealous Of Bola Tinubu / Fela Supported Biafra / Osinbajo Meets Dogara, Reps Behind Closed Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.