Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names (60828 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by mamajj17(f): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
Naija Polis keep Update to your self, Nigerians are waiting for JUDGEMENT, this was exactly what happened in the Case of Evan. Country where Justice is always delayed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Toscarele: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
So it's been confirmedthat while some hotels reported the cases a few disposed of the bodies by themselves

8 Likes

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by 2shure: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by strangest(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2019

There are some inconsistencies in the reportage. First of all he has refused to confess his sponsor. Secondly the some media outlet says he is 26 years whereas another said 39 years. Thirdly he is not a serial killer because a real serial killer is smarter and intelligent.

Stop watching movies... Serial killer ko serial movies ni? Guy kills cos of hunger, he takes their money, phones sells and be able to eat... Thats next level... Sponsor kwa? You seems to know what we dont know?

6 Likes

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by kowema(f): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Believe this script at ur own peril. He was homeless and could afford hotel back to back?.

Serial killer that should be hiding and never waste time was doing beauty parade for Nigerian Police in front of CCTV. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Sicilyjoe: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
With this from Facebook anything can happen

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by sylve11: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
daddytime:
Serious isi mgbaka

My brain dey pain me. Is this English, French or Portuguese...messed up country plus cops

Haphazardly at its best

Bro, I almost cried. Na WA o. sad cool
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Enemyofpeace: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
This guy too resemble lala
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2019

There are some inconsistencies in the reportage. First of all he has refused to confess his sponsor. Secondly the some media outlet says he is 26 years whereas another said 39 years. Thirdly he is not a serial killer because a real serial killer is smarter and intelligent.

serial killer

noun

a person who commits a series of murders, often with no apparent motive and typically following a characteristic, predictable behaviour pattern.

IQ or smartnesa isn't required to be a serial killer.

10 Likes

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by ednut1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
This shit looks fishy. How come he went to an hotel with cctv. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by chinexih: 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
[s][/s]
Love4God:

IN HIS WORDS HE STATED: "I was a committed member of the Deygbam Confranternity which I later denounced and joined the OPM Rehabilitation home before I left for Salvation ministries who refused to give me an accommodation."

[s]If David Ibiyeomie led salvation ministries had given him an accommodation possibly he would have not commited all these crimes because he confessed to have done it out of his frustration of being homeless.[/s]
[s]That is why i still believe that church schools should be free and they should also assist members that have needs even as the early christians did.
Acts 2:43-47
43. And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
44. And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
****45. And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.****
46.And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
47. Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
If you say it will reduce the standard to that of government schools ,is it not the so called public schools that Enoch Adeboye,David Oyedepo even Goodluck Jonathan e.t.c all attended.
Their bewitched followers would still come to their defense.[/s]

you have succeeded in saying nothing. showcasing your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by richPHAROAH: 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
these are what we need to know. why is he always using white cloth
2. why is he saying he is just interested in the phone and valuables. why cant he just do away with the valuables after rendering the girls powerless.
for him to kill means there is more to this. please give us sensible info please

3 Likes

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by aboyj(m): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
buhari sef
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by GreyLaw(m): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Love4God:

IN HIS WORDS HE STATED: "I was a committed member of the Deygbam Confranternity which I later denounced and joined the OPM Rehabilitation home before I left for Salvation ministries who refused to give me an accommodation."

If David Ibiyeomie led salvation ministries had given him an accommodation possibly he would have not commited all these crimes because he confessed to have done it out of his frustration of being homeless.
That is why i still believe that church schools should be free and they should also assist members that have needs even as the early christians did.
43. And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
****45. And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.****
46.And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
47. Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
If you say it will reduce the standard to that of government schools ,is it not the so called public schools that Enoch Adeboye,David Oyedepo even Goodluck Jonathan e.t.c all attended.
Their bewitched followers would still come to their defense.

Christians like you deserve to be pitied. You overlooked the fact that this man killed several people in cold blood, robbed them of their belongings and did so much evil. All you could say was that if the church had given him accommodation he wouldn't have committed all this crime.

The church is to preach the gospel of Christ and not to house unrepentant criminals. According to the scripture you quoted, the Lord added such as should be saved. This one wasn't saved, and had no intention of getting saved so giving him a house is out of the question.

Jesus didn't save anybody so that they can go and enjoy life. Many believers are passing through terrible life situations yet they trust God, pray, preach the gospel, pay tithes and offerings and keep believe in Him, even on their dying beds. That's salvation. That's regeneration. Not some wicked, blood-thirsty criminal killing people here and there and you want the church to give him a house because he said he was converted.

There is a reason Jesus said the children of this world are wiser than His children in this generation, and that's because many believers don't think before they talk. When next you see a "reformed" child molester or killer, try leaving him with kids and money and see how that goes.

3 Likes

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by mercyviv(f): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
If he has a big name as an accomplice or client, he'll end up being murdered to cover up.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by GreyLaw(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
chinexih:
[s][/s]
you have succeeded in saying nothing. showcasing your ignorance
Thank you for cancelling that gibberish and poorly concocted write-up.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Royalfurnitures: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
I knew it that heads Will roll cos of this issue. He Still has more to tell the police

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by seanjy4konji: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
This is not a serial killer but thief with low iq.

He kept on wearing the same top and jeans..How smart is he is its all true.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Bakrabas: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Justice delayed is justice denied... Where around the world is Clifford Orji?

Those that responsible for Soka in Ibadan where are they?

Who knows what will end Evans case?

After three weeks, this case will be consigned into the museum of history

May Allah safe this country...

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2019

There are some inconsistencies in the reportage. First of all he has refused to confess his sponsor. Secondly the some media outlet says he is 26 years whereas another said 39 years. Thirdl[b]y he is not a serial killer because a real serial killer is smarter and intelligent.[/b]

Who's this kid?

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Eraserubbish(m): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
RyanD147:
He is homeless but has money 4 hotel bills.

Who remembers the Offa robbery?
he empties the victims account and sells her fone and other stuffs, and use the money to book another room and plan for his next kill
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by WINNERMENTALITY: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kingpee2:
I have a feeling this case will be closed out of the public soon,I’m certain this guy has some sort of backings .
lol... This kind of person has no backing.. Just a deranged psycho.. Am sure he was arrested and released many times because he gave the police money
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Babalegba(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Love4God:

If David Ibiyeomie led salvation ministries had given him an accommodation possibly he would have not commited all these crimes because he confessed to have done it out of his frustration of being homeless.
That is why i still believe that church schools should be free and they should also assist members that have needs even as the early christians did.
Read what you wrote again, this time very slowly: it doesn't make sense does it. An evil man killed many defenceless women and you are rationalizing his wickedness with his state of homelessness. If given a home and he kills again then he would blame the lack of three square meals or maybe the meal was not served with his favorite beer abi.

3 Likes

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by musicwriter(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
He was even running from one church to another looking for rescue but everybody failed him. Well, the most important thing is that his pastors said Jesus has forgiven his sins. See details https://www.nairaland.com/5430618/killer-gracious-david-west-covered
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Almaiga: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Igbo's Amaka.

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by samuelchimmy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kingpee2:
I have a feeling this case will be closed out of the public soon,I’m certain this guy has some sort of backings .
something is not right about this case, I don't think he killed those girls just for robbery of such migre amounts, bwt how come he's not been beaten black and blue Nigerian police?
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by PapaAdanna: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
Those gals wan go collect free 100/200k for just one round of kpekus and they eventually fall victim

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by WINNERMENTALITY: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
strangest:

Stop watching movies... Serial killer ko serial movies ni? Guy kills cos of hunger, he takes their money, phones sells and be able to eat... Thats next level... Sponsor kwa? You seems to know what we dont know?
Nigeria and their beliefs of higher power is behind everything.. That guy is a kleptomaniac.. That graduated from not only stealing but killing the victim.. One of his type went through jungle justice in Owerri last two months.. If he comes to take your phone.. And you try argue or drag with him, he shoots you immediately... He shot 3 person dead in one week... Even his family rejected his corps... Check well this guy has been notorious since birth.. But in Nigeria everything is church and religion....

4 Likes

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by ferdybillion(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
Breaking news, the serial killer say na tacha break him heart so he dey kill girls wait tacha
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Dronedude(m): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
richPHAROAH:
these are what we need to know. why is he always using white cloth
2. why is he saying he is just interested in the phone and valuables. why cant he just do away with the valuables after rendering the girls powerless.
for him to kill means there is more to this. please give us sensible info please

I wondered if all the hotels use white pillow cases?
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by stagger: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Love4God:

Are you mad? A grown up man is supposed to pay for his own housing. Any fool should know this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma / 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.