Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names (60825 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by meobizy(f): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
tooth4tooth:
I guess the fool is actually an armed robber contrary to the insinuation that he was a ritualist.

The desperation that make you take those lives automatically qualifies for a very hot part of hell.
I believe so too. Serial killers do not care to collect and sell property of the deceased. All they crave is to see the life fade from a fellow human.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by AnanseK(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
youngsahito:
our ladies should be careful for the love of money...I talk my own

They not ladies. Just women my friend
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by KingWarri: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2019

There are some inconsistencies in the reportage. First of all he has refused to confess his sponsor. Secondly the some media outlet says he is 26 years whereas another said 39 years. Thirdly he is not a serial killer because a real serial killer is smarter and intelligent.

Ok, lemme ask you, are you a serial killer
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by joegab: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oh my God, I have not seen anyone condemning activities of ladies killed by this guy
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by engrchykae(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
the criminal have already told the police some names of collaborators BUT THE USELESS POLICE SAID THAT THE NAMES ARE SENSITIVE INFORMATION AND THAT IT CAN'T BE MADE PUBLIC.
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS NONSENSE.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by joegab: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by themanderon: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
There are powerful guys backing this guy up cos I don't understand why he is treated like VIP. No cuffs and was even pictured enjoying a plate of rice and washing it down with a bottle of refreshing bottled water.

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by ericoleon(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
To be honest this story doesn't add up. Looking at it intelligently I think the police is trying to hide something. Even the way he is treated shows he is probably working for one high top powerful individual or government personnel who is trying to protect him.
Let's look at the facts.
1. He is homeless but can afford to pay hotel bills.
2. He is homeless but can travel from state to state
3. The reason he has been killing peoples children, mother's and daughters haven't been stated yet
4. Unlike normal criminals he is giving food it eat by Nigerian police that will slap you before you can say jack Robinson
These are just my opinions oo but if you have sense and can put two and two together then you'll realise that it looks like there is more to the story.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by ahahnow: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
I feel bad for the girls that died but if they had listened to their mother, they would have used cucumber as opposed to meeting a stranger for Dicking. Now they are in hell receiving endless dick from the devil for free of charge
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by vineyardfarms: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
The confession looks strange to me. I have a feeling that this allegedly serial killer isn't what the police makes me to believe.
THE GUY DOES NOT LOOK ANYTHING CLOSE TO SERIAL KILLER. HE LOOKS LIKE BRAIN WASHED, NOT NORMAL, LOST MIND. HIS CLOTHS, STOCKINGS, FOOT WEARS, APPEAR STRANGE.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Let’s be practical bro
Have you watched the cctv footage, if not, try watch it. To me, going by the cctv footage, he intentionally allowed cctv 2 capture him much.Now if you’re a serial killer, would you be that sloppy?
Handsomebb:

Remember he is a serial killer........he would never stay in one place for so long even if he has the cash to.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
chinexih:
[s][/s]

you have succeeded in saying nothing. showcasing your ignorance
You have been bewitched.
Why did he commit the crime ?
He left opm to salvation ministries for reasons best known to him.
People commit suicide because their wives or husband left them. Although it is wrong to take one's life but if the husbands or wives never left them they wouldn't take their lives.
The suspect confessed that he commited the crimes because of he was frustrated about his homelessness.
If he had remained in opm possibly he would have recieved help but salvation ministries that he left opm to did not assist him in getting a home.
The cause of a crime is very important because if the cause of a crime is tackled future occurence of that crime will not erupt.
Note:I do not attend opm but i believe in serving God in truth and in spirit.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Afiahomes(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kingpee2:
I have a feeling this case will be closed out of the public soon,I’m certain this guy has some sort of backings .
I am telling you...such fabricated lies....you just wake up one day and lodging from one hotel to hotel to be robbing and killin girls?? Haba!!!
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
GreyLaw:

Christians like you deserve to be pitied. You overlooked the fact that this man killed several people in cold blood, robbed them of their belongings and did so much evil. All you could say was that if the church had given him accommodation he wouldn't have committed all this crime.

The church is to preach the gospel of Christ and not to house unrepentant criminals. According to the scripture you quoted, the Lord added such as should be saved. This one wasn't saved, and had no intention of getting saved so giving him a house is out of the question.

Jesus didn't save anybody so that they can go and enjoy life. Many believers are passing through terrible life situations yet they trust God, pray, preach the gospel, pay tithes and offerings and keep believe in Him, even on their dying beds. That's salvation. That's regeneration. Not some wicked, blood-thirsty criminal killing people here and there and you want the church to give him a house because he said he was converted.

There is a reason Jesus said the children of this world are wiser than His children in this generation, and that's because many believers don't think before they talk. When next you see a "reformed" child molester or killer, try leaving him with kids and money and see how that goes.
God forbid you are the one who deserves to be pitied and not me.I am not overlooking what he did but rather i am looking at what triggered his action.
Are you saying if an hungry man goes to steal to eat that even if he is given food before he goes to steal he would still steal ?or if a man whose child is in the hospital goes to steal because he has no money for his child hospital bills are you saying that if that man is giving the money before he goes to steal for his child hospital bills that he would still go to steal?
If you say yes to the questions above then i believe you need deliverance but don't worry i am praying for your kind that you may see the truth and stand for the truth.
The cause of a crime is very important because if the cause of a crime is tackled future occurence of that crime will not erupt.
If salvation ministries helped him with his accomodation challenge possibly he wouldn't feel frustrated because of being homeless and start killing harlots
Note:I do not attend opm but i believe in serving God in truth and in spirit.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by xaggar(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kingpee2:
I have a feeling this case will be closed out of the public soon,I’m certain this guy has some sort of backings .

Go and sit down! With this your tomatoes seller mentality nothing the
Nigeria police does is ever noteworthy
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
Babalegba:
Read what you wrote again, this time very slowly: it doesn't make sense does it. An evil man killed many defenceless women and you are rationalizing his wickedness with his state of homelessness. If given a home and he kills again then he would blame the lack of three square meals or maybe the meal was not served with his favorite beer abi.
The man was evil,the girls were defenseless but were also criminals(harlots).
A child ask his father for bread and he gives him stone and that child goes to steal bread and commits other crimes and the father says if he had given the child bread he would have asked for pepper soup .
Let the father give him bread firstly and see if he will be frustrated to go and steal bread or commit other crimes out of frustration of being hungry.
If salvation ministries helped him with his accomodation challenge possibly he wouldn't feel frustrated because of being homeless and start killing harlots
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
stagger:

Are you mad? A grown up man is supposed to pay for his own housing. Any fool should know this.
God forbid you are the mad one and not me.
If you can't afford a home for now there is nothing wrong in your church assisting you.
The early christians helped their fellow brethren that had need.
Acts 2:43-45
43. And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
44. And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
****45. And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.****
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Damntruth(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Agugbadin:

As your name is Nobody you don't have brain at all
Bros that is guy has a point something is fishy have been following this too...its to easy with the way this guy was caught..something deeper is going on here
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Damntruth(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
Afiahomes:

I am telling you...such fabricated lies....you just wake up one day and lodging from one hotel to hotel to be robbing and killin girls?? Haba!!!
it may not be backing ...the real serial killer could still be at large

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by uglodoh(f): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=ericoleon post=82466098]To be honest this story doesn't add up. Looking at it intelligently I think the police is trying to hide something. Even the way he is treated shows he is probably working for one high top powerful individual or government personnel who is trying to protect him.
Let's look at the facts.
3. The reason he has been killing peoples children, mother's and daughters haven't been stated yet
4. Unlike normal criminals he is giving food it eat by Nigerian police that will slap you before you can say jack Robinson
These are just my opinions oo but if you have sense and can put two and two together then you'll realise that it looks like there is more to the story.[/qSerial

You read where he said he killed and dispossessed his victims of their money, phones jelweries. That was where he was getting money for his hotel accommodation. How much is hotel accommodation in a grade hotel?

serial killers do not stay in a place but move from one place to another to perpetrate their evils.

He said he usually had urge to kill. This is typical of sociopath and a psychopath who are usually serial killers.

The notorious anini in the 80s was given food and even cigarettes in the hospital where he was taken to for treatments.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Jakama90(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
No dreadlock, no tattoos, no macho.. but he is a killer, a robber.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by uglodoh(f): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
ericoleon:
To be honest this story doesn't add up. Looking at it intelligently I think the police is trying to hide something. Even the way he is treated shows he is probably working for one high top powerful individual or government personnel who is trying to protect him.
Let's look at the facts.
These are just my opinions oo but if you have sense and can put two and two together then you'll realise that it looks like there is more to the story.

You read where he said he killed and dispossessed his victims of their money, phones jelweries. That was where he was getting money for his hotel accommodation. How much is hotel accommodation in a grade hotel?
serial killers do not stay in a place but move from one place to another to perpetrate their evils.
He said he usually had urge to kill. This is typical of sociopath and a psychopath who are usually serial killers.
The notorious anini in the 80s was given food and even cigarettes in the hospital where he was taken to for treatments.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Jerkules: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
Now u said that is the killer,can the other hotels without CCTV come out openly and confirm he is the one?
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by tete7000(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2019

There are some inconsistencies in the reportage. First of all he has refused to confess his sponsor. Secondly the some media outlet says he is 26 years whereas another said 39 years. Thirdly he is not a serial killer because a real serial killer is smarter and intelligent.
He is a robber and a killer. If I may ask who is a serial killer?
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Eraserubbish:
What did u serve the serial killer today?...yam with egg sauce?

100-200k for short time?..takes Gods grace for runs girls to resist such offer.
LMFAO
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Babalegba(m): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Love4God:

The man was evil,the girls were defenseless but were also criminals(harlots).
A child ask his father for bread and he gives him stone and that child goes to steal bread and commits other crimes and the father says if he had given the child bread he would have asked for pepper soup .
Let the father give him bread firstly and see if he will be frustrated to go and steal bread or commit other crimes out of frustration of being hungry.
You judge very quickly calling human beings harlots and criminals,are you even Christian. Do you know the path that took those women to prostitution.Did you wear their shoes for just one day. If not for the grace of God you could have turned out much worse than the people you are tagging criminals.An unrepentant soul would always rationalize his crime , everybody is to blame but himself, the same way Adam blamed Eve directly and God indirectly in the garden of Eden.God makes people pass through adverse situations so that the intentions of their heart is manifest, in other words a man would never know himself to be an armed robber if riches were always available to him but the absence of riches would make the evil in him manifest. Wisdom is important in Christianity but unfortunately it is lacking in many so called Christian lives in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by frozen70(f): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
subtlemee:
Why are they treating him like celebrity?

That might be his last outing of freedom
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by ibinaboonline: 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
Very nice police work. You see how they said they caught him? Shows the NPF does fantastic jobs when they're committed to it. But this guy, he's not saying everything he really wants to say. This can't possibly be all about money. Set him loose today and give him 1000000000 naira, and he'll go back to killing young women. The west will say it's physiological but life, only idiots don't know that life is spiritual. This man is tormented by demons and unfortunately church couldn't help his case. If it was about money, he had no real reason to go as far as killing the girls.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by omohlexy: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
soul95:

If I tear you hot slap ehn? Do you know how much charity Salvation ministries has done? So a grown man in the peak of his strength started killing ladies because a church would not give him accommodation and you have the effrontery to side with him. You are plain lwicked.
Its evident that the Christian faith in Nigeria is being taken for a ride. You guys can go on with your atheist ways, but we would continue to preach to you and do our best. However, should you die in this pitiable state, every good deed that the church has done which did not drag you to repentance, but rather trivialized will serve as a witness against you.
Brother soul95, as christainly as you are you want to tear someone slap. That is how this serial killer started. He started from the church. Gradually criminals are emanating from churches. I hope you don't end up being a serial killer too cos if I catch you I go kpons you before police show.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Skmoda360(m): 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Eraserubbish:
What did u serve the serial killer today?...yam with egg sauce?

100-200k for short time?..takes Gods grace for runs girls to resist such offer.
Well said bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.