Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names (60827 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
omohlexy:
Brother soul95, as christainly as you are you want to tear someone slap. That is how this serial killer started. He started from the church. Gradually criminals are emanating from churches. I hope you don't end up being a serial killer too cos if I catch you I go kpons you before police show.
Shut your mouth Joor. Mr David West started from the world of cultism. David west (if he is the killer ) decided to return back to his vomit and became worse, just as Peter warned.
My Lord pursued people who wanted to abuse the temple with a horse whip, he cursed cities who made light of the gospel. If you think you can use my religion as propaganda for blackmail, you must be pathetically dumb.
If you like try diabolical nonsense with a fire brand Christian and see if you won't be struck down, you think Christians are meek ducks?

PS: for some reason, I don't believe David west is the serial killer. I think he is being used as a scape goat or maybe for political purposes.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by bejick(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
richPHAROAH:
these are what we need to know. why is he always using white cloth
2. why is he saying he is just interested in the phone and valuables. why cant he just do away with the valuables after rendering the girls powerless.
for him to kill means there is more to this. please give us sensible info please
Most hotel use white bedding ok.
Some questions sef dey tire person. The question should be why kill them after tying them up and collecting all the have.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
Toscarele:
So it's been confirmedthat while some hotels reported the cases a few disposed of the bodies by themselves

cc: WriterX
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Shalommy(f): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Just look at the ape. Yet our ladies will still follow that kind of human. Spits.. I pity all the ladies that don't want to hustle.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by omohlexy: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
soul95:

Shut your mouth Joor. Mr David West started from the world of cultism. David west (if he is the killer ) decided to return back to his vomit and became worse, just as Peter warned.
My Lord pursued people who wanted to abuse the temple with a horse whip, he cursed cities who made light of the gospel. If you think you can use my religion as propaganda for blackmail, you must be pathetically dumb.
If you like try diabolical nonsense with a fire brand Christian and see if you won't be struck down, you think Christians are meek ducks?

PS: for some reason, I don't believe David west is the serial killer. I think he is being used as a scape goat or maybe for political purposes.
Pastor soul95, you just confirmed what I thought. You are a satanic pharisee. Thats quite different from christianity. Don't mix both.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
omohlexy:
Pastor soul95, you just confirmed what I thought. You are a satanic pharisee. Thats quite different from christianity. Don't mix both.

Keep on dwelling in your sinking ship
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by omohlexy: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
soul95:

Keep on dwelling in your sinking ship
grin e pains him. Pastor pastor!
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 23, 2019
ireneidiva:

Rubbish. So if your church cannot accommodate you, you should turn to crime? Why didn't he remain in the opm?
You should not be in a church that doesn't help members who have need.
The question you asked is rubbish. The question you are to ask is Why didn't salvation ministries help him?
If you can't afford a home for now there is nothing wrong in your church assisting you.
The early christians helped their fellow brethren that had need.
Acts 2:43-45
43. And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
44. And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
****45. And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.****
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Emotionss:

Stop being naive.
Have you thought of the possibility that he would have STILL use the accommodation provided for him by the church to commit the same crime ? And the news would have been

Breaking News = salvation ministry members are killing young girls in the church guests house.
You are being naive and your comment is based on assumption.The suspect said he commited the crimes because he was frustrated of his homelessness .Salvation ministries should have given him an accomodation and i believe he would not have killed anybody.Are you saying if an hungry man goes to steal to eat that even if he is given food before he goes to steal he would still steal ?or if a man whose child is in the hospital goes to steal because he has no money for his child hospital bills are you saying that if that man is giving the money before he goes to steal for his child hospital bills that he would still go to steal?
If you say yes to the questions above then i believe you need deliverance but don't worry i am praying for your kind that you may see the truth and stand for the truth.
The cause of a crime is very important because if the cause of a crime is tackled future occurence of that crime will not erupt.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 23, 2019
generationz:

If you people don't blame churches you won't be happy abi?

Didn't you see where a church {opm} rehabilitated him and gave him a job. He still went on to steal there and was sacked.

Do you know how many people salvation ministry helps every year?

A demon is a demon even if you wash it with soap and water.
If you don't defend false pastors you won't be happy?
OPM helped him and are still helping others.
What about the others in opm that are still being helped by the church despite the fact that the serial killer tried to drag the name of the church to the mud.
If opm didn't help him possibly he would have started his serial killing then.
Salvation ministries did and are not doing the right thing by not helping their members children in attending free schools just like opm is doing and they haven't built any home to accomodate sex workers or criminals just like opm is doing.
He abused the oportuinity that opm gave him but what about those who are making good use of the opportuinity opm has given to them to better their lives .
Salvation ministries should help their members and leave those who would try to abuse the help or assistance rendered by the church because nature would surely teach them a lesson.
Note:I am not a member of opm.
God forbid,the next time you go out for prostitution or to commit fornication,it is you who will die the way those prostitutes died and not me.It is you whose family members will carry out a same protest on your behalf and i will be online here condemning your action and that of your killer.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 23, 2019
McCoy662:

Oga stop looking for an avenue to lampoon churches, if all the monster needed was a home, why didn't he just rob the victims off their valuables and leave them alive?? or better still, stop after killing one or two.
do u know how much it cost to lodge in a hotel in pH, the cost of staying in a hotel for a week can get him a one room apartment for a year.

I just wish this pernicious monster is slaughtered without delay.
You have spoken like a child.
Do you know the type of house he wants to own?
After the serial killer murders and steals from his first victim if he wanted to rent a one room apartment greed (satan)would tell him no that if it was easy carrying out the first crime succesfully he could do more an build his own mansion.
Ask drug barons, kidnappers or armed robbers like Evans,el chapo Guzman e.tc why they didn't leave the proffession even if they have made enough cash? The answer is greed.
Criminals always become more ambitious after every succesful crime carried out.
Are you saying if an hungry man goes to steal to eat that even if he is given food before he goes to steal he would still steal ?or if a man whose child is in the hospital goes to steal because he has no money for his child hospital bills are you saying that if that man is giving the money before he goes to steal for his child hospital bills that he would still go to steal?
If you say yes to the questions above then i believe you need deliverance but don't worry i am praying for your kind that you may see the truth and stand for the truth.
The cause of a crime is very important because if the cause of a crime is tackled future occurence of that crime will not erupt.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 23, 2019
soul95:

If I tear you hot slap ehn? Do you know how much charity Salvation ministries has done? So a grown man in the peak of his strength started killing ladies because a church would not give him accommodation and you have the effrontery to side with him. You are plain wicked.
Its evident that the Christian faith in Nigeria is being taken for a ride. You guys can go on with your atheist ways, but we would continue to preach to you and do our best. However, should you die in this pitiable state, every good deed that the church has done which did not drag you to repentance, but rather trivialized will serve as a witness against you.
It is obvious you have been bewitched.The salvation ministries school called chokmah pays a very high amount of school fees which not every member who pay their tithes and offerings in salvation ministries church can afford to send their children to that school.
God forbid it is you who is wicked and i am not taking sides with the maggot who commited the crimes but i am asking the churches to awaken up to their responsibilities and assist members who have need like the early christians did and like opm is doing.
Note:I am not a member of opm but the truth is the truth .
Let salvation ministries build free schools and build an estate to accomadate repented harlots and criminals just as opm is doing.
Reports on nairaland few days ago states that opm has built its 13th free school but salvation ministries have none.
Maybe until opm builds a free school directly opposite salvation ministries school then you will know that David Ibiyeome is a conman.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 23, 2019
Babalegba:
You judge very quickly calling human beings harlots and criminals,are you even Christian. Do you know the path that took those women to prostitution.Did you wear their shoes for just one day. If not for the grace of God you could have turned out much worse than the people you are tagging criminals.An unrepentant soul would always rationalize his crime , everybody is to blame but himself, the same way Adam blamed Eve directly and God indirectly in the garden of Eden.God makes people pass through adverse situations so that the intentions of their heart is manifest, in other words a man would never know himself to be an armed robber if riches were always available to him but the absence of riches would make the evil in him manifest. Wisdom is important in Christianity but unfortunately it is lacking in many so called Christian lives in Nigeria
God forbid,it is who will wear their shoes and not me and it is you who will turn out much worse than those who are prostitute and criminals that i called what they really are(prostitutes and criminals).
God doesn't tempt any man .Ask God for wisdom before you comment rubbish because you really lack wisdom.
James 1:13-15
13.Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
14.But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
15.Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by ireneidiva(f): 2:24am On Sep 23, 2019
Love4God:

You should not be in a church that doesn't help members who have need.
The question you asked is rubbish. The question you are to ask is Why didn't salvation ministries help him?
If you can't afford a home for now there is nothing wrong in your church assisting you.
The early christians helped their fellow brethren that had need.
Acts 2:43-45
43. And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
****45. And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.****
smh
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 23, 2019
ireneidiva:

smh
You should cultivate the habit of typing in full.
Smh can mean anything to any reader .Always state what you mean in full.
Keep shaking your head for me.
Stop being a lazy youth.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Emotionss: 5:30am On Sep 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Love4God:

You are being naive and your comment is based on assumption.The suspect said he commited the crimes because he was frustrated of his homelessness .Salvation ministries should have given him an accomodation and i believe he would not have killed anybody.Are you saying if an hungry man goes to steal to eat that even if he is given food before he goes to steal he would still steal ?or if a man whose child is in the hospital goes to steal because he has no money for his child hospital bills are you saying that if that man is giving the money before he goes to steal for his child hospital bills that he would still go to steal?

The suspect said he committed the crime because of accommodation problem and you believe him ?

This is just like someone saying the devil told him to commit crime that was why he committed the crime. That had it been the devil left him alone he wouldn't have committed the crime.

People who commit crime always blame it on someone or something. You hear things like

na devil make me do am
na my wife we born twins make me join armed robbery

Na because God no answer my prayers na him make me join cult

The always blame someone or something for the crime they committed.

Do you know how many people are jobless and homeless but have refused to give in to crime ?
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by ernieboy(m): 6:02am On Sep 23, 2019
Love4God:

IN HIS WORDS HE STATED: "I was a committed member of the Deygbam Confranternity which I later denounced and joined the OPM Rehabilitation home before I left for Salvation ministries who refused to give me an accommodation."

If David Ibiyeomie led salvation ministries had given him an accommodation possibly he would have not commited all these crimes because he confessed to have done it out of his frustration of being homeless.
That is why i still believe that church schools should be free and they should also assist members that have needs even as the early christians did.
Acts 2:43-47
46.And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
47. Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
If you say it will reduce the standard to that of government schools ,is it not the so called public schools that Enoch Adeboye,David Oyedepo even Goodluck Jonathan e.t.c all attended.
Their bewitched followers would still come to their defense.
church did not give him accommodation can't he rent one for himself? the various hotels he was staying in were they free?
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Missmossy(f): 7:36am On Sep 23, 2019
musicwriter:
He was even running from one church to another looking for rescue but everybody failed him. Well, the most important thing is that his pastors said Jesus has forgiven his sins. See details https://www.nairaland.com/5430618/killer-gracious-david-west-covered
Are you HIS supporter?? His crooked up story of been homeless is enough reason to kill or which kinda trash are you spewing??

How much were you paid?? You even had to quote some gibberish post angry

Receive sense or keep shut!!!
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 23, 2019
Missmossy:

Are you HIS supporter?? His crooked up story of been homeless is enough reason to kill or which kinda trash are you spewing??

It is obvious you have been bewitched and it is you who is spewing trash and not me.The salvation ministries school called chokmah pays a very high amount of school fees which not every member who pay their tithes and offerings in salvation ministries church can afford to send their children to that school.
God forbid it is you who is wicked and i am not taking sides with the maggot who commited the crimes but i am asking the churches to awaken up to their responsibilities and assist members who have need like the early christians did and like opm is doing.
Let salvation ministries build free schools and build an estate to accomadate repented harlots and criminals just as opm is doing.
Reports on nairaland few days ago states that opm has built its 13th free school but salvation ministries have none.
Maybe until opm builds a free school directly opposite salvation ministries school then you will know that David Ibiyeome is a conman.
I believe you are the one to keep shut and not me.I am praying that you have sense because if you don't have sense and you die you will end up in hell fire.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by babslepe: 7:50am On Sep 23, 2019
richPHAROAH:
these are what we need to know. why is he always using white cloth
2. why is he saying he is just interested in the phone and valuables. why cant he just do away with the valuables after rendering the girls powerless.
for him to kill means there is more to this. please give us sensible info please
Oga nothing more to it most hotels use white beddings and he kills the girls so they don’t raise alarm .Some people don’t see killing another human as anything .The Guy is just a robber that took it to another level targeting prostitutes and will get free sex nothing complicated in the case
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by McCoy662(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2019
Love4God:

After the serial killer murders and steals from his first victim if he wanted to rent a one room apartment greed (satan)would tell him no that if it was easy carrying out the first crime succesfully he could do more an build his own mansion.
Ask drug barons, kidnappers or armed robbers like Evans,el chapo Guzman e.tc why they didn't leave the proffession even if they have made enough cash? The answer is greed.
Are you saying if an hungry man goes to steal to eat that even if he is given food before he goes to steal he would still steal ?or if a man whose child is in the hospital goes to steal because he has no money for his child hospital bills are you saying that if that man is giving the money before he goes to steal for his child hospital bills that he would still go to steal?

I wonder if what is inside ur skull is actually brain, or flour. U said greed wouldn't let him to go get a 1 room apartment, and u expected the church to give him a car and a duplex right?? what makes u think that even if the church had given him the accommodation he seems, he wouldn't have gone into crimes or u were just looking for an avenue to attack churches and pastors
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

The suspect said he committed the crime because of accommodation problem and you believe him ?

This is just like someone saying the devil told him to commit crime that was why he committed the crime. That had it been the devil left him alone he wouldn't have committed the crime.

People who commit crime always blame it on someone or something. You hear things like

na devil make me do am
na my wife we born twins make me join armed robbery

Na because God no answer my prayers na him make me join cult

The always blame someone or something for the crime they committed.

Do you know how many people are jobless and homeless but have refused to give in to crime ?
Do you want me to be like thomas ?
He has said something and at least i have to partly believe what he said until it is proven otherwise by the police or he changes his story himself.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by CoolAmbience(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Kingpee2:
I have a feeling this case will be closed out of the public soon,I’m certain this guy has some sort of backings .

Oga, this guy is done for.

He can't come out of this.

Please, stop the insinuation.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by CoolAmbience(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2019
subtlemee:
Why are they treating him like celebrity?

How please?

Won't police parade a suspect again?

Abeg, make we hear word.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2019
McCoy662:

I wonder if what is inside ur skull is actually brain, or flour. U said greed wouldn't let him to go get a 1 room apartment, and u expected the church to give him a car and a duplex right?? what makes u think that even if the church had given him the accommodation he seems, he wouldn't have gone into crimes or u were just looking for an avenue to attack churches and pastors
God forbid,it is you that have flour in your skull and not me.
You have just proven yourself to be a maggot by misinterpreating what i meant.
The church should have helped him ppssibly the crimes the maggot might have commited could have been only theft and the long arm of the law would have still caught up with him.
The fact that the serial killer(maggot) went into crime does not justify the fact that the church did the right thing by not helping him or that those who might still be in need in salvation ministries and have vowed not to go into crime that the church is doing the right thing by not assisting them to provide for their needs.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2019
ernieboy:
church did not give him accommodation can't he rent one for himself? the various hotels he was staying in were they free?
You have been bewitched .
I am not taking sides with the maggot who commited the crimes but i am asking the churches to awaken up to their responsibilities and assist members who have need like the early christians did and like opm is doing.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by musicwriter(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2019
Missmossy:

Yes, I am his supporter. Or is there a sin too big for our mythical Jesus to forgive?
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by generationz(f): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2019
Love4God:

If you don't defend false pastors you won't be happy?
OPM helped him and are still helping others.
What about the others in opm that are still being helped by the church despite the fact that the serial killer tried to drag the name of the church to the mud.
If opm didn't help him possibly he would have started his serial killing then.
Salvation ministries did and are not doing the right thing by not helping their members children in attending free schools just like opm is doing and they haven't built any home to accomodate sex workers or criminals just like opm is doing.
He abused the oportuinity that opm gave him but what about those who are making good use of the opportuinity opm has given to them to better their lives .
Salvation ministries should help their members and leave those who would try to abuse the help or assistance rendered by the church because nature would surely teach them a lesson.
Note:I am not a member of opm

Oya na, carry placard and go protest in front of salvation ministry gates and see that your opinion is as useless as the p in psychology.

Continue defending a serial killer I wish you the same thing all those girls suffered in his hands. Many your family members will carry out the same protest on your behalf.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2019
generationz:

Oya na, carry placard and go protest in front of salvation ministry gates and see that your opinion is as useless as the p in psychology.
God forbid,the next time you go out for prostitution or to commit fornication,it is you who will die the way those prostitutes died and not me.It is you whose family members will carry out a same protest on your behalf and i will be online here condemning your action and that of your killer.
Don't worry God will expose David Ibiyeomie and his fellow conmen preachers very soon and you will see and know that God can't be mocked.whatever a man soweth that is what he will reap.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2019
musicwriter:

Yes, I am his supporter. Or is there a sin too big for our mythical Jesus to forgive?
You should not support his actions but rather condemn it and also condemn the actions of salvation ministries who refused to help him get an accomodation which made him commit the crimes he did out of frustration .
Jesus forgives but we should not continue in sin hoping that grace may abound.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by renewable1(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmmm

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by musicwriter(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2019
Love4God:

You should not support his actions but rather condemn it and also condemn the actions of salvation ministries who refused to help him get an accomodation which made him commit the crimes he did out of frustration .
Jesus forgives but we should not continue in sin hoping that grace may abound.

Well, I found a short-cut to that, so I know I can always sin and be forgiven because there's abundant grace. My bible tells me that the thief that was crucified on the cross with our lord Jesus, repented at the point of death. The thief said, “Jesus, remember me when you go into your paradise.” And he (Jesus) said to him, “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise.” Luke 23:43.

Also remember that the word of God says that ''if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.'' Romans 10:9.

So, who are you to doubt the word of God?All I have to do is regularly confess that Jesus is lord and was raised from the dead. Who are you to say there's not enough grace for brother Gracious West when his name is Gracious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma / 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.