Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,311 members, 7,829,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names (60826 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2019
musicwriter:

Well, I found a short-cut to that, so I know I can always sin and be forgiven because there's abundant grace. My bible tells me that the thief that was crucified on the cross with our lord Jesus, repented at the point of death. The thief said, “Jesus, remember me when you go into your paradise.” And he (Jesus) said to him, “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise.” Luke 23:43.

Also remember that the word of God says that ''if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.'' Romans 10:9.

So, who are you to doubt the word of God?All I have to do is regularly confess that Jesus is lord and was raised from the dead. Who are you to say there's not enough grace for brother Gracious West when his name is Gracious?
Romans 6:1-4
1.What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2.God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
3.Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4.Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Don't wait to be in the position of the thief on the right hand side of the cross of Jesus before you repent rather emulate Apostle paul because tommorow might never present an opportuinity for you to repent.
Have you thought of the place the thief who was saved by Jesus would have spent eternity if he was not opportuned to die with Jesus on the cross.Tommorow may be too late .
Of course Gracious David can be forgiven by God if he genuinely repents.
After all Appstle paul killed righteous people but was later forgiven by God.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by musicwriter(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2019
Love4God:
Romans 6:1-4
1.What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2.God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
3.Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4.Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Its unfortunate our bible contradict itself all the time. It promise abundant grace in one passage and take it away in another passage. How do we defend ourselves in the face of such contradictions?
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2019
musicwriter:

Its unfortunate our bible contradict itself all the time. It promise abundant grace in one passage and take it away in another passage. How do we defend ourselves in the face of such contradictions?
Always follow the ways of christ and the direction of the holy spirit and do not lean on your own understanding.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by musicwriter(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2019
Love4God:

Always follow the ways of christ and the direction of the holy spirit and do not lean on your own understanding.

Its you that's not following the way of Christ and the holy spirit. For me I always follow. Do I need to remind you that it was Christ that gave us abundant grace not you? Luke 23:43.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2019
musicwriter:

Its you that's not following the way of Christ and the holy spirit. For me I always follow. Do I need to remind you that it was Christ that gave us abundant grace not you? Luke 23:43.
God forbid,i am for christ and by the grace of God i follow the direction of the holy spirit but i can't be going to sleep with prostitutes or smoking hard drugs and still say God grace will always be there for me.
So because christ gave you grace you would continue in sin hoping that grace may abound?
You have just spoken like an anti christ rebel.
Be careful before you end where Judas Iscariot ended who continued in his sins hoping that grace may abound.
Or do you want to be in the shoes of the serial killer before you repent?
He is alive to tell his tales but you might die in a gun battle with the police or might even be beaten to death like a stray dog by miscreants in the enviroment you commit a crime.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by musicwriter(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2019
Love4God:

God forbid,i am for christ.
You have just spoken like an anti christ rebel.
Be careful before you end where Judas Iscariot ended who continued in his sins hoping that grace may abound.
Or do you want to be in the shoes of the serial killer ?

God forbid I be a Christian!

God forbid I'll go to two churches looking for help but was turned down until I becane frustrated to the point of becoming a serial killer.

God forbid I call myself a Christian who's stupid enough to believe a mythical character in a book has given him grace to be saved from sin.

I'll rather do what's right all the time because I know there's no grace waiting for anybody and that nobody else will save me but myself.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2019
musicwriter:

God forbid I be a Christian!

God forbid I'll go to two churches looking for help but was turned down until I becane frustrated to the point of becoming a serial killer.

God forbid I call myself a Christian who's stupid enough to believe a mythical character in a book has given him grace to be saved from sin.

I'll rather do what's right all the time because I know there's no grace waiting for anybody and that nobody else will save me but myself.
Anti christ rebel i have heard you.
You say you don't believe in a mythical chararacter called Jesus thereby saying Jesus is a mythical character.Let your manhood bend for me.
Please modify your comment and type god instead of God.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by musicwriter(m): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Love4God:
Anti christ rebel i have heard you.
You say you don't believe in a mythical chararacter called Jesus thereby saying Jesus is a mythical character.Let your manhood bend for me.
Please modify your comment and type god instead of God.

All Gods are gods. The ''God'' you believe is not older than 1,600 years and its the real god. Its white people that added capital ''G'' to theirs and small ''g'' to other Gods to control people during slavery and colonialism.

I was once like you and I think its time to free your mind.

The man below was a pastor for 25 years, pastoring in a church until one day he did his research on Christianity to find out its a fraud. Christianity is a tool to hijack your spirituality, to make you a fool, to make you powerless in order to control you with a mythical super hero saviour.

What is Christianity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWjmbEglYk4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Babalegba(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Love4God:

God forbid,it is who will wear their shoes and not me and it is you who will turn out much worse than those who are prostitute and criminals that i called what they really are(prostitutes and criminals).
God doesn't tempt any man .Ask God for wisdom before you comment rubbish because you really lack wisdom.
James 1:13-15
13.Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
14.But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
15.Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
You are a complete joke,littering your posts with bible verses but having scant understanding of it. Christianity without love is an oxymoron. I don't detect love for creation in your posts only judgement.So called christians in Nigeria are worse than the unsaved sinners , hypocritical,greedy ,self inflated smug charlatans professing false love for God but having little or no knowledge of him and seeking gain to the detriment of society. Your posture on this matter is wrong and betrayed lack of understanding of the big picture. A real Christian is humble enough to to admit mistakes.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
musicwriter:

All Gods are gods. The ''God'' you believe is not older than 1,600 years and its the real god. Its white people that added capital ''G'' to theirs and small ''g'' to other Gods to control people during slavery and colonialism.

I was once like you and I think its time to free your mind.

The man below was a pastor for 25 years, pastoring in a church until one day he did his research on Christianity to find out its a fraud. Christianity is a tool to hijack your spirituality, to make you a fool, to make you powerless in order to control you with a mythical super hero saviour.

What is Christianity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWjmbEglYk4
Evil communication corrupts good manners.
Get lost.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Babalegba:
You are a complete joke,littering your posts with bible verses but having scant understanding of it. Christianity without love is an oxymoron. I don't detect love for creation in your posts only judgement.So called christians in Nigeria are worse than the unsaved sinners , hypocritical,greedy ,self inflated smug charlatans professing false love for God but having little or no knowledge of him and seeking gain to the detriment of society. Your posture on this matter is wrong and betrayed lack of understanding of the big picture. A real Christian is humble enough to to admit mistakes.
God forbid,it is you who is a complete joke and not me.
You have been bewitched that is why you could not detect the love of God that i showed when i criticised the action of the salvation ministries church for not showing the serial killer some love by assisting him to get a home.
It would be an unfair judgment if i don't also condemn the actions of the serial kiler.
You are a vagabond lunatic anti christ rebel.
Get lost,you confused maggot.
Do you even believe in Jesus Christ?
I have made no mistake on this thread that i should admit so get lost .
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by musicwriter(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
Love4God:

Evil communication corrupts good manners.
Get lost.

You want me to believe in a known bastard called Jesus but want me to get lost as well? Your temperament can only be of the devil.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Babalegba(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Love4God:

God forbid,it is you who is a complete joke and not me.
You have been bewitched that is why you could not detect the love of God that i showed when i criticised the action of the salvation ministries church for not showing the serial killer some love by assisting him to get a home.
It would be an unfair judgment if i don't also condemn the actions of the serial kiler.
You are a vagabond lunatic anti christ rebel.
Get lost,you confused maggot.
Do you even believe in Jesus Christ?
I have made no mistake on this thread that i should admit so get lost .
So this is the present state of the church in Nigeria ,no wonder the Nigerian church is the abode of thieves, sorcerers, pompous egoistical philanderers led by wolves in sheep clothing. Your language , demeanor and world view is not Christian and does nothing to honour God or encourage repentance. No wonder the country keeps regressing despite marathon prayers and fasting sessions.Only you know the form of syncretism you are following. Quoting scriptures is nothing,even the devil quotes scriptures.Bye.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by RealityShot: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
Akinsoladwayne:
Rubbish!!! Someone they ought to have shot
shot? Only??

After investigating.. Na frying pan them suppose use..

AND TELEVISE THE WHOLE THING O!
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Babalegba:
So this is the present state of the church in Nigeria ,no wonder the Nigerian church is the abode of thieves, sorcerers, pompous egoistical philanderers led by wolves in sheep clothing. Your language , demeanor and world view is not Christian and does nothing to honour God or encourage repentance. No wonder the country keeps regressing despite marathon prayers and fasting sessions.Only you know the form of syncretism you are following. Quoting scriptures is nothing,even the devil quotes scriptures.Bye.
Your comment explains your personality and i can now believe fully that you are a maggot and an anti christ rebel.
Repent before you end up in hell.
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
musicwriter:

You want me to believe in a known bastard called Jesus but want me to get lost as well? Your temperament can only be of the devil.
God forbid,it is you whose temperament is of the devil and not me.I am not begging you to repent but i believe if you don't repent your life will be cut short .
Do you know the meaning of bastard?
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Babalegba(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
Love4God:

Your comment explains your personality and i can now believe fully that you are a maggot and an anti christ rebel.
Sadly you don't sound sane
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Babalegba:
Sadly you don't sound sane
God forbid,it is you who doesn't sound sane and not me.
You have nothing sane or meaningful to say because you are a maggot that has been bewitched.
I suggest you go for deliverance .
Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by musicwriter(m): 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Love4God:

God forbid,it is you whose temperament is of the devil and not me.I am not begging you to repent but i believe if you don't repent your life will be cut short .
Do you know the meaning of bastard?

If you knew the history of Christianity and how your Jesus was invented, you'll be ashamed of yourself. I pity you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2019
musicwriter:

If you knew the history of Christianity and how your Jesus was invented, you'll be ashamed of yourself. I pity you.
God forbid,it is you whom should be pitied and not me.I shall never be ashamed because my God never sleeps nor slumbers.
Anti christ get lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma / 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.