Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? (6019 Views)

You Follow CHRIST When You Do HIS Will / Must A Rich Man Give All He Has If He Wants To Follow Christ? / What Does It Take To Follow Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by iPrevail(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
CHRIST SHOULD BE BLAMED FOR YOUR INABILITY TO FOLLOW HIM, AND I BACK UP THIS STATEMENT WITH THE FOLLOWING POINTS OF MINE.

1. CHRIST (SAME AS GOD, RIGHT?) BEING ALL-KNOWING KNEW THE HISTORY AND LIFE OF AN UNBELIEVER THAT WILL EXIST IN 2019 RIGHT FROM THE TIME BEFORE HE CREATED ADAM.

2. SO CHRIST CREATES THE WORLD, EXPECTS PEOPLE TO FOLLOW HIM, BUT GOES INTO HIDING FOR CENTURIES...
LEAVING US WITH DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF A "WORD OF GOD" CENTERED AROUND MURDER, RAPE, MASS GENOCIDE, WARS, MISOGYNY, SLAVERY, FLYING AND TALKING ANIMALS, AND TONS OF UNBELIEVABLE SUPERSTITIOUS TALES.

NOW HE FAILS TO SHOW UP TO LEAD AND MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE. INSTEAD WE'RE LEFT WITH CONFLICTING DENOMINATIONS OF CHRISTIANITY BASED ON HIS CONFLICTING HOLY BOOK, CONFLICTING RELIGIONS, AND FRAUDSTERS CLAIMING TO BE HIS MESSENGERS SINCE HE (CHRIST) IS DUMB AND CANNOT SPEAK NOR ACT FOR HIMSELF. THESE FRAUDSTERS, MANY OF THEM APPEAR IN SHINY SUITS EVERY SUNDAY TO MISLEAD THE MASSES THE MORE, AND PERFORM TRICKS AND FAKE MIRACLES... AND END UP RAKING IN MILLIONS OF PEOPLE'S MONEY.

3. HE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED THE WORLD AND ARRANGED MATTERS IN SUCH A WAY THAT PEOPLE WILL GENERALLY FOLLOW THE RELIGION OF THE FAMILY THEY'RE BORN INTO.
I CAN TELL YOU THAT THERE ARE SO MANY FAMILIES AND COUNTRIES THAT DON'T KNOW ABOUT CHRIST. EVEN THOUGH THEY HEAR ABOUT HIM ONCE IN A WHILE, IT SOUNDS TO THEM THE WAY OSCAR OASIS OR WINNIE THE POOH SOUNDS TO YOU. THEY JUST WAVE HIM ASIDE.

AND ACCORDING TO YOU CHRISTIANS (AND MUSLIMS) AND YOUR PREACHERS, NON-CHRISTIANS (AND NON-MUSLIMS) ARE LIABLE TO GO TO HELL. THIS MAKES BILLIONS OF PEOPLE AND FAMILIES EXISTING IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES WHERE CHRISTIANITY (AND ISLAM) IS A MOVIE TITLE TO THEM CANDIDATES OF ETERNAL TORTURE AND SORROW IN YOUR LOVING GOD'S HELL FIRE.

THESE FAMILIES KEEP PRODUCING BABIES, AND THESE BABIES TAKE UP THEIR FAMILY'S DEFAULT RELIGION. CHRIST BEING THE GIVER OF CHILDREN KEEPS SUPPLYING KIDS TO THOSE NON-CHRISTIAN FAMILIES AND COUNTRIES.. WHICH MEANS HE KEEPS RECRUITING MORE CANDIDATES FOR HELL. I DON'T KNOW. HE NEVER SHOWS UP. AND IF IT'S A VIOLENT COUNTRY HE NEVER SENDS ANY OF HIS FRAUDSTERS IN SHINY SUIT OVER THERE TO SPREAD THE WORD. SO THEY KEEP EXISTING AND EXPANDING WITHOUT CHRIST BECAUSE HIS DIVINELY PROTECTED MESSENGERS CANNOT GO THERE TO SPREAD THE WORD, AND CHRIST HIMSELF IS IN COMA. CANNOT WALK (OR FLY) NOR TALK, NOR ACT. CANNOT INFLUENCE ANYTHING AND ALL THE IDEAS WE HAVE ABOUT HIM ARE BEING CREATED BY MEN FOR SELFISH MANIPULATIVE PURPOSES.

4. ON MY PART AS A FORMER CHRISTIAN, THE WORD OF CHRIST (THE BIBLE) DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A GENUINE MANUAL FROM THE PERFECT GOD I WAS TAUGHT ABOUT IN SUNDAY SCHOOL.
HIS MESSENGERS IN SHINY SUIT ARE SIMILAR TO HIGHWAY ROBBERS WHO CARE ABOUT NOTHING ELSE BUT YOUR MONEY.
HIS PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL ABSENCE IN REAL SENSE IS A THING TO WORRY ABOUT AND I CAN'T PRETEND TO "FEEL HIM IN MY HEART WHEN I PRAY" LIKE OTHER CHRISTIANS BECAUSE IT DOESN'T WORK.
THE EXISTENCE OF THOUSANDS OF RELIGIONS, AND THE FACT THAT CHILDREN GENERALLY FOLLOW THEIR PARENT'S RELIGION SHOWS THAT PEOPLE MAKE UP THESE SILLY RELIGIONS BECAUSE IT MAKES THEM FEEL GOOD. SO WHY SHOULD I WASTE MY LIFE TO LIVE AND DIE FOR MEN'S SPIRITUAL (IMAGINARY) INVENTIONS?

THE WORLD IS SUFFERING. GLOBAL POVERTY, DISEASES AND NATURAL DISASTERS.
TOO MANY RELIGIONS. TOO MANY IDEAS OF A CREATOR GOD.. ALL DEPENDING ON THE GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION.
CHRIST IS REFUSING TO SHOW UP NO MATTER HOW ANYBODY PRAYS OR CALLS ON HIM.
WE CAN'T EVEN PRAY AWAY A DEADLY DISEASE, A RAPIST, A SERIAL KILLER.. OR A NATURAL DISASTER, CREATED BY THE LOVING CHRIST TO CAUSE PAIN AND DAMAGES ON EARTH.

IN MY BOOK, I HAVE NO REASON TO FOLLOW CHRIST, OR ANY RELIGION IN EXISTENCE. THE THREATS OF GOING TO HELL (WHEN I DIE) WON'T CHANGE MY MIND.

TO BE FOLLOWED, YOU HAVE TO BE THERE TO LEAD.
CHRIST IS NEVER THERE TO LEAD OR DO ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER.

HE ALONE IS TO BE BLAMED FOR PEOPLE'S INABILITY TO FOLLOW HIM.

I have a question for you bro.. Do you believe in the metaphysical existence of good and evil?
Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2019
Are you waiting for your church to lead you or you find the truth in the Bible and lead yourself to Christ?
Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2019
iPrevail:

I have a question for you bro.. Do you believe in the metaphysical existence of good and evil?

I DON'T CARE MATE, JUST GIVE ME A REASON TO JOIN YOUR CHRISTIAN CRUSADE AHEAD OF THOUSANDS OF RELIGIOUS DENOMINATIONS ACROSS THE WORLD.

I BET YOU CAN NEVER DO THAT.
Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2019
samology2000:
It takes divine knowledge to read the Holy Bible and understand.So Capslocked pls pray for divine knowledge and understanding the Bible. The problem with you is that you read the Bible like ordinary book.

THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF RELIGIOUS BOOKS. WHY SHOULD I FOCUS ON JUST YOUR BIBLE?

1 Like

Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by iPrevail(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I DON'T CARE MATE, JUST GIVE ME A REASON TO JOIN YOUR CHRISTIAN CRUSADE AHEAD OF THOUSANDS OF RELIGIOUS DENOMINATIONS ACROSS THE WORLD.

I BET YOU CAN NEVER DO THAT.

I am not religious.. It's just a question.
Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
hmmm....u no dey fear o You don already book hell ticket
I WAS BORN WITH THIS RARE GENETIC DISORDER. IT'S CALLED WISDOM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2019
iPrevail:

I am not religious.. It's just a question.

I HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH YOUR QUESTION. THE DISCUSSION ON THIS THREAD IS ON RELIGION/CHRISTIANITY.

IF YOU NEED ANSWERS CREATE A THREAD.
Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by sarzwizard(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2019
Acidosis:

You see ^ ^ Christ is the head of the Church, so blaming the Church is like blaming the one person who already laid His life and gave up everything for our redemption. We cannot blame a Church of Christ where Jesus Christ is the head.

The problem we have today is that we have too many unconverted souls in the Church, thanks to leaders who put too much emphasis on headcount.

The Church is not meant for sinners. Christians are supposed to go out there, preach to sinners, and bring converted souls into the body of Christ for teaching, mentorship and growth.

Under the old testament, the man described in your post would have died in the temple a long time ago.

I believe in God as my personal lord and savior.......
Though Christians don't impress me....
Their hypocrisy is Insalubrious and Misologist
Sometimes I can't Obfuscate the whole concept of their faith
I admire Islam sha...
This is my opinion though!!
Make no hypocrite come here come talk sh*t
Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I HAVE NEVER WONDERED. BUT I'VE READ BOOKS AND RECORDS FROM MANY RESEARCHERS WHO WONDERED, AND THEN SOUGHT AFTER ANSWERS FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS YOUR RELIGION TEACHES PEOPLE NOT TO ASK.

READING BIBLE HAS NEVER TAUGHT ANYONE HOW TO COOK, HOW TO TREAT A DISEASE, HOW TO BUILD A PLANE, HOW TO PERFORM A SURGERY, NOR HOW TO PREVENT INFECTIONS. THE BIBLE CONTRIBUTES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TANGIBLE WHATSOEVER. ONLY A COMPLETE FOOL WHOSE HEAD IS OCCUPIED WITH CEMENT WILL PICK THE BIBLE AHEAD OF ANY BOOK WHICH IS HELPING TO MAKE LIFE LIVABLE ON EARTH FOR US.

I WILL PICK QUEEN PREMIER CHILDREN BOOK OVER THE BIBLE ANY DAY.

The Bible is a spiritual book and you say this things from a physical perspective, I hope and pray the day comes when you will become spiritually awake, until then you may not understand the Bible.
Take care.
Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by lorhema(f): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2019
Patented:
Change comes from within, from a personal conviction and the help of the Holy Spirit. Every church has changed people and every church has people that have not changed.

Church is like a hospital, all are receiving treatment not all are responding to treatment
Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2019
zimdante:

The Bible is a spiritual book and you say this things from a physical perspective, I hope and pray the day comes when you will become spiritually awake, until then you may not understand the Bible.
Take care.

THE BIBLE IS A "SPIRITUAL BOOK" THAT CONTRIBUTES NOTHING TOWARDS MAKING OUR LIVES BETTER, THEREFORE, I SAY IT'S A USELESS BOOK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by nlPoster: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2019
Just use common sense in your dealings with others.

Jesus said, " "The people of this world are wiser in dealing with themselves than than the people of God"
Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by MJBOLT: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2019
instead of praying for him to be spiritually awake,why dont you pray for world hunger and world poverty to end

zimdante:

Take care.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THE BIBLE IS A "SPIRITUAL BOOK" THAT CONTRIBUTES NOTHING TOWARDS MAKING OUR LIVES BETTER, THEREFORE, I SAY IT'S A USELESS BOOK.

It teaches love, peace. kindness, good morals and principles, the bible is a good book , without it , the world would be a lot worst than it is.

The Bible is a good book and plays a very vital role in human existence.
Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
instead of praying for him to be spiritually awake,why dont you pray for world hunger and world poverty to end

Am afraid those problems was created by the man and it can only be solved by man. For God cannot do for men what they can do for themselves.
Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by MJBOLT: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2019
take the blame game somewhere else,i'm sure it is man that is responsible for thousands of disease causing bacterias and viruses.you guys know you cannot pray for world hunger and poverty to end because your prayers are just wishful thinking

[s]
zimdante:

Am afraid those problems was created by the man and it can only be solved by man. For God cannot do for men what they can do for themselves.
[/s]
Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I WAS BORN WITH THIS RARE GENETIC DISORDER.
IT'S CALLED WISDOM.
I once watched one fantasy drama like 2 yrs ago.

Some gods and the power they wield on the people on that fantasy land.
A statement one of the actresses who does not recognise the power of the gods on her stuck like gum in my mind.
She said" a god or metaphysical being has power over u if u recognise it's existence"
I couldn't stop thinking about that for long.
I remembered Zeus was once a very powerful Greek God.
Now, we remember Zeus only in movies and novels.

Most of those believes from different countries are now in novels. Some adapted into movies.
In yrs coming, our once revered bible with its stories will end up like them
Now, it's superman and spider man etc. Children see them as heroes. Stories about them are gathering momentum.

They are to be looked up to yrs ahead by the future generation.

Religion is so sensitive in Nigeria and it's environs bc the people are extremely poor. They need whom to look up to.
Give them basic amenities and good paying jobs and more than half will stop going to places of worship in less than a yr.
Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by Finallydead: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I WAS BORN WITH THIS RARE GENETIC DISORDER.
IT'S CALLED WISDOM.

Wise one, you somehow maybe consciously failed to answer my questions while responding to others' posts. A one year old (anyone u can ask about God will fit into this category) was asked by a five year old (u in this case) to describe his father. The one year old then made some incoherent sounds. The five year old then responded that since the one year old couldn't, it only meant he had no father. Bro, the misconceptions and incoherent ideas men(from pastors to sinners) have about God will never justify your argument against his existence. Now try to go back and answer my questions if u can, wise one.
I'm waiting.
Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
take the blame game somewhere else,i'm sure it is man that is responsible for thousands of disease causing bacterias and viruses.you guys know you cannot pray for world hunger and poverty to end because your prayers are just wishful thinking

[s][/s]

OK my brother since you see it that way, so be it, my pleasure chatting you.
Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by 9jamustchange: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
In as much as we all have access to the bible and to God through prayer, you cannot blame any church for your spiritual state. It is simply an excuse you can give yourself and those willing to listen, but such excuse cannot stand before the Almighty God.

It is a grave sin to refuse to believe the gospel of Christ which is God's testimony about His son. It is simply an impudent declaration that God is a liar. It is trampling upon the precious blood, and an insult to the Spirit of grace. The consequence is condemnation, punishment and death!
Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by Hakeem12(m): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I WILL PICK QUEEN PREMIER CHILDREN BOOK OVER THE BIBLE ANY DAY.
lmao
Re: Is Your Church Responsible For Your Inability To Follow Christ? by oaroloye(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
SHALOM!

donstan18:

Is your Church suppose to be blamed for your inability to change to a better person by giving your life to Christ after many attempts?

OF COURSE! IS IT NOT OBVIOUS?

. LUKE 16:1-15.

AND he Said also
unto his Disciples,

"There was
a certain rich man,
which had a steward;
and the same
was accused unto him
that he had wasted his goods.
2. "And he called him,
and said unto him,

'HOW IS IT THAT
I HEAR THIS OF THEE?
GIVE AN ACCOUNT
OF THY STEWARDSHIP;
FOR THOU MAYEST BE
NO LONGER STEWARD.'

3. "Then the steward said
within himself,

'WHAT SHALL I DO?
FOR MY LORD
TAKETH AWAY FROM ME
THE STEWARDSHIP:
I CANNOT DIG,
TO BEG I AM ASHAMED.
4. 'I AM RESOLVED
WHAT TO DO,
THAT, WHEN I AM
PUT OUT OF THE STEWARDSHIP,
THEY MAY RECEIVE ME
INTO THEIR HOUSES.'

5. "So he called every one
of his lord's debtors unto him,
and said unto the first,

'HOW MUCH OWEST THOU
UNTO MY LORD?'

6. "And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF OIL.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND SIT DOWN QUICKLY,
AND WRITE FIFTY.'

7. "Then said he to another,

'AND HOW MUCH
OWEST THOU?'

And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES OF WHEAT.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND WRITE FOURSCORE.'

8. "And the lord commended
the Unjust Steward,
because he had done wisely:
for The Children of this World
are in their Generation
wiser than
The Children of Light.
9. "And I Say unto you,

'MAKE TO YOURSELVES FRIENDS
OF THE MAMMON
OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;
THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,
THEY MAY RECIEVE YOU
INTO EVERLASTING HABITATIONS.'

10. "He that is Faithful
in that which is Least
is Faithful also in Much:
and he that is Unjust
in the Least
is Unjust also in Much.
11. "If therefore ye
have not been Faithful
in the Unrighteous Mammon,
who will commit to your trust
The True Riches?
12. "And if ye have not
been Faithful
in that which is
another man's,
who shall give you
that which is your own?
13. "No Servant can
serve two Masters:
for either he will
hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will
hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God
and Mammon."

14. And the Pharisees also,
who were Covetous,
heard all these things,
and they derided him.
15. And he Said unto them,

"Ye are they
which justify yourselves
before Men;
but God knoweth
your hearts:
for that which is
Highly Esteemed
amongst Men
is Abomination
in The Sight of God."

EVERY ORGANIZED CHURCH IS BASED ON LIES, THAT CERTAIN COMMANDMENTS OF LORD YESHUA DO NOT NEED TO BE FOLLOWED!

There is no exception.

(1) NO CHURCH THAT IS RULED BY CLERGYMEN IS OF GOD.

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN Spake Jesus
to the multitude,
and to his Disciples,

2. Saying,

"The scribes
and the Pharisees
sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever
they bid you observe,
that observe and do;
but do not ye
after their works:
for they say, and do not.
4. "For they bind
heavy burdens
and grievous to be borne,
and lay them
on men's shoulders;
but they themselves
will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works
they do for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders
of their garments,
6. "And love the Uppermost Rooms at feasts,
and the Chief Seats
in the Synagogues,
7. "And greetings
in the markets,
and to be called of men,
'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called 'Rabbi:'
for one is your Master,
even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man
your father
upon the Earth:
for one is your Father,
Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye
called masters:
for one is your Master,
even Christ.
11. "But he that is
greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall
exalt himself
shall be abased;
and he that shall
humble himself
shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye shut up
The Kingdom of Heaven
against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye them
that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence
make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive
The Greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye compass Sea and Land
to make one proselyte,
and when he is made,
ye make him
twofold more
The Child of Hell
than yourselves."

(2) NO CHURCH THAT TEACHES THAT LORD YESHUA IS THE CHRIST IS OF GOD.

. MATTHEW 16:20.

20. Then charged
he his Disciples
that they should tell no man
that he was Jesus The Christ.

(3) NO CHURCH TEACHING THAT LORD YESHUA IS GOD IS OF GOD.

. MARK 8:27-30.

27. And Jesus went out,
and his Disciples,
into the towns
of Caesarea Philippi:
and by the way,
he asked his Disciples,
saying unto them,

"Whom do men say that I am?"

28. And they answered,

"John the Baptist:
but some (say), 'Elias;'
and others,
One of the Prophets.' "

29. And he Saith unto them,

"But whom saith ye that I am?"

And Peter answereth
and saith unto him,

"Thou art the Christ."

30. And he charged them
that they should
tell no man of him.

(4) NO CHURCH TEACHING THAT LORD YESHUA WAS BORN OF A VIRGIN IS OF GOD.

.     MARK 1:14-15.

14. Now after that John
was put in prison,
Jesus came into Galilee,
preaching The Gospel
of The Kingdom of God,
15. And Saying,

"The Time is fulfilled,
and the Kingdom of God
is at hand:
repent ye,
and believe The Gospel."

. LUKE 4:15-31.

15. And he taught
in their Synagogues,
being glorified of all.
16. And he came to Nazareth,
where he had been brought up:
and, as his custom was,
he went into the Synagogue
on the Sabbath Day,
and stood up for to read.
17. And there was delivered unto him
The Book of the Prophet Esaias.
And when he had opened the Book,
he found the place
where it was written,

18. "THE SPIRIT
OF THE LORD
IS UPON ME,
BECAUSE HE HATH
ANOINTED ME
TO PREACH THE GOSPEL
TO THE POOR;
HE HATH SENT ME
TO HEAL THE BROKENHEARTED,
TO PREACH DELIVERANCE
TO THE CAPTIVES,
AND RECOVERY OF SIGHT
TO THE BLIND,
TO SET AT LIBERTY
THEM THAT ARE BRUISED,
19. "TO PREACH
THE ACCEPTABLE YEAR
OF THE LORD."

20. And he closed the Book,
and he gave it again to the minister,
and sat down.
And the eyes of all them
that were in the synagogue
were fastened on him.
21. And he began to Say
unto them,

"This Day is this Scripture
fulfilled in your ears."

22. And all bare him witness,
and wondered at
the gracious words
which proceeded out
of his mouth.
And they said,

"Is not this Joseph's son?"

23. And he Said
unto them,

"Ye will surely
say unto me
this Proverb,

'PHYSICIAN,
HEAL THYSELF:
WHATSOEVER WE HAVE
HEARD DONE IN CAPERNAUM,
DO HERE IN THY COUNTRY.' "

24. And he said,

"Verily I Say unto you,

'NO PROPHET IS ACCEPTED
IN HIS OWN COUNTRY.' "

25. "But I tell you of a Truth,

'MANY WIDOWS WERE IN ISRAEL IN THE DAYS OF ELIAS,
WHEN THE HEAVEN WAS SHUT UP THREE YEARS AND SIX MONTHS,
WHEN GREAT FAMINE WAS THROUGHOUT ALL THE LAND;
26. 'BUT UNTO NONE OF THEM WAS ELIAS SENT,
SAVE UNTO SAREPTA,
A CITY OF SIDON,
UNTO A WOMAN
THAT WAS A WIDOW.
27. 'AND MANY LEPERS
WERE IN ISRAEL
IN THE TIME OF
ELISEUS THE PROPHET;
AND NONE OF THEM
WAS CLEANSED,
SAVING NAAMAN
THE SYRIAN.' "

28. And all they in the Synagogue,
when they heard
these things,
were filled with wrath,
29. And rose up,
and thrust him
out of the city,
and led him
unto the brow of the hill
whereon their city was built,
that they might cast him
down headlong.
30. But he passing
through the midst of them
went his way,
31. And came down
to Capernaum,
a city of Galilee,
and taught them on the Sabbath Days.

. LUKE 7:19-23.

19. And John calling unto him
two of his Disciples
sent them to Jesus, saying,
"Art thou he that should come?
Or look we for another?"

20. When the men
were come unto him,
they said,
John Baptist hath
sent us unto thee,
saying,

'ART THOU
HE THAT SHOULD COME?
OR LOOK WE
FOR ANOTHER?'

21. And in that same hour
he cured many
of their Infirmities and Plagues,
and of Evil Spirits;
and unto many that were blind
he gave sight.
22. Then Jesus answering
Said unto them,

"Go your way,
and tell John what things
ye have seen and heard;
how that the Blind See,
the Lame Walk,
the Lepers are Cleansed,
the Deaf Hear,
the Dead are Raised,
to the Poor The Gospel is preached.
23. "And Blessed is he,
whosoever shall not be
offended in me."

.   MATTHEW 24:14.

14. "And This Gospel
of The Kingdom
shall be preached
in all the World
for a Witness unto all Nations;
and then shall The End come."

.    MATTHEW 24:35.

35. "Heaven and Earth
shall pass away,
but my Words
shall not pass away."

.    MATTHEW 28:16-20.

16. Then the Eleven Disciples
went away into Galilee,
into a mountain where
Jesus had appointed them.
17. And when they saw him,
they worshipped him:
but some doubted.
18. And Jesus came
and Spake unto them,
Saying,

"All Power is given unto me
in Heaven and in Earth.
19. "Go ye therefore,
and Teach all Nations,
baptizing them in
The Name of the Father,
and of The Son,
and of The Holy Ghost:
20. "Teaching them to observe
all things whatsoever
I have Commanded you:
and, lo,
I am with you alway,
even unto
The End of The World."
Amen.

THE ONLY GOSPEL LORD YESHUA AUTHORIZED IS THE SAME ONE WHICH HE HIMSELF PREACHED ON THE EARTH.

Any Church that does not preach THAT Gospel cannot teach you to become a True Christian.

If you want to compare yourself with other False Christians, you can be better than some, that do not try hard, or worse than others who try hardest of all.

But the fact is that everyone taught by MAN can NEVER be a REAL CHRISTIAN.

There is nothing brain-straining about what I have just shown you.

SALVATION IS ALL ABOUT SHOWING GOD THAT YOU CAN FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS- THAT IS ALL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

That You Asked God And God Answered Does Not Mean You Asked For The Best Thing / Uncountable Problems Of King James Version of the Bible / Ten Reasons Why The Gospel Of John Should Be Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.