Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia (16447 Views)

#RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare / Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Useku(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2019
This is the only problem I have with the afonjas.

Telling the truth that will affect an ally is really a big problem to them,they become poetic and try to be diplomatic.

This baba is Tinubu's long time ally if you listened to him at Tinubu's last colloquium you would know they have come a long way.

It will be disastrous for Apc if someone like soyinka openly condems this shitty govt ,hence his dilly dally up there (as tinubu is the head of the govt)

3 Likes

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by gratiaeo(m): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2019
platinum131:
All those blaming Sowore and claiming he supported Buhari are really not serious...Does it mean someone is not free to support someone and when they discover the truth allowed to change their mind?
If we continue this way...Nigeria will never change...Its quite unfortunate that this government have turned this way....#freeSowore!
Sowore should first come out and regret supporting Buhari before the world will take him serious
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by cerpvad(m): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2019
'Welcome to the club Mr Omoyele Sowore '
Soyinka is definitely talking from experience having himself been accused of treasonable felony prior to Nigeria Civil War in 1967
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Mrquote: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2019
otipoju:
These people dont know nothing. And they are making a grave mistake if they think because the Yoruba are calm they can finish that boy .

In as much as Yoruba appear to be docile on Sowore matter, if anything happens to him...
APC will run from SouthWest.

Sowore na Dagunro... you cant eat it and live to be comfortable.

Says who if that guy die nothing will happen
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by jaxxy(m): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2019
The problem with Buharis govt is their lack of tact and continuous lack of understanding of democratic principles by how they act and handle issues.

1 Like

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by chachauche(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2019
otipoju:
These people dont know nothing. And they are making a grave mistake if they think because the Yoruba are calm they can finish that boy .

In as much as Yoruba appear to be docile on Sowore matter, if anything happens to him...

make we hear word abeg.
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Mrquote: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2019
If you stand you stand alone

badoh:
Its quite unfortunate that we are divided along ethnic and religious line. That is why we cannot be united to stage a successful protest when a govt in power is being exposed for various atrocities. Imagine a govt detaining someone with the excuse that he or she constitutes a national threat against court order that directed for his release.
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by TempleHouse: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2019
Riversides2003:
Sowore should know that what goes around comes around. He should enjoy Buhari. If possible he should even go for a 3rd term so he can complete all his projects.He thinks Buhari is Jonathan abi. He caused most of the negative reports around Jonathan in the build up towards the 2015 election. They said Jonathan was weak, they should enjoy a stronger president in Buhari, Una never see anything, by the time Buhari is done with you guys Una go know say shoe get size.
You're hypocritical , ill informed or ignorant.
Very sad in your myopic opinion that your own assessment was based on Sowore's comments on Jonathan /Buhari without reasoning on actual spurious charges.
How is that relevant to the basic issues
That a Man imprisoned for exercising his moral right to criticise a failed government is now a treasonable fellon.
The Triumphant of Evils is when Good Men keep quiet and as such Sowore has been consistent by not only criticising Jonathan but also Buhari .
So, what's the fuss about that ??
Sadly, you're one of the youth who should reason and knows better but unfortunately, you're part of the same choruses of the inept and clueless government of the day.

1 Like

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by chiblaze07(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2019
Buhari Vs Sowore is like Mancity match yesterday.... 8 - 0 cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Abeg, this one is for my fellow snail farmers.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, FOR SNAIL FARMERS AND THOSE INTERESTED IN SNAIL FARMING.

Filed under the category SNAIL FARMING BUSINESS: Read Everything about snail farming here

Have you been looking for a way to incubate your snail eggs so that you can hatch more snails for your snail farm?

Can I tell you something?

Hatching snail eggs is one of the easiest things to do in snail farming.

That’s why you don’t get to see many articles that give clarity to this topic.

They assume you should know how to hatch snail eggs by yourself without anyone teaching you.

In this article, I will take you through the entire process of setting up an incubator for snails eggs and also show you how to incubate snail eggs.

That’s not all!

I will also teach you how to care for the snail eggs while they are still in the incubator, and how you can track the hatching of new snails for business records.

At the end of this article, I have added a video that will show you practically everything you need to know about hatching snails eggs.

If you are ready, let’s dive right in!!

Read the full article - How to hatch snail eggs

Read other related articles on https://agro4africa.com

GistOffer:
Charges against Sowore confirms Buhari government's unprecedented level of paranoia — Wole Soyinka

Nobel Laureate, Prof Wole Soyinka has described the charges against Omoyele Sowore as a confirmation of the Buhari-led administration's unprecedented level of paranoia.

Revealing that he first dismissed the report as fake news, Soyinka added that 'Sowore's Issue' has moved beyond harassment and taken on a sinister direction. He further stated that the nation had failed to learn from past experiences.

He said, “This is utterly depressing news. So, the Sowore affair has moved beyond harassment and taken on a sinister direction. Outside the country where I happened to be engaged at the moment, I can testify that the immediate reaction around me was to dismiss this as yet another grotesque product of fake news, of which Nigerians have become the greatest practitioners. I confess that I also joined in this school of thought – at the start.

“Further checks have however confirmed that this government has indeed attained an unprecedented level of paranoia. I do not believe that the Justice department itself believes in these improbable charges, as formally publicised. So, once again, we inscribe in our annals another season of treasonable felony, History still guards some lessons we have yet to digest, much less from which to learn. Welcome to the Club, Mr. Omoyele Sowore.”

Recall that the Nigerian government filed a 7 count charge against Omoyele Sowore a day to the expiration of the 45-day detention order they obtained against the 2019 Presidential candidate of the African Action Congress in August. The charges centered on treasonable felony, insulting President Buhari and money laundering.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/charges-against-sowore-confirms-buhari-governments-unprecedented-level-of-paranoia-wole-soyinka
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2019
Riversides2003:
Sowore should know that what goes around comes around. He should enjoy Buhari. If possible he should even go for a 3rd term so he can complete all his projects.He thinks Buhari is Jonathan abi. He caused most of the negative reports around Jonathan in the build up towards the 2015 election. They said Jonathan was weak, they should enjoy a stronger president in Buhari, Una never see anything, by the time Buhari is done with you guys Una go know say shoe get size.

Jonathan's asslicker... Your Jonathan was a calamity I maintained that. No sane person will look away from the profligacy and wanton spending and corruption of Jonathan and his girls. Dumb skulls don't see anything wrong with Jonathan because he is a Christian or he is from their backyard.

Buhari is catastrophical and it's a price we have to pay for making the wrong choice once again... At the time, Jonathan and Buhari were like two evil... It's painful we had to go for a unrepentant tyrant we thought had become a democrat. Don't tell me Jonathan was better and demarketed by Sowore. He was a complete failure.

This tyrant also has a date with his Waterloo... Buhari must spend the rest of his old age behind bar...

2 Likes

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Bluntemperor: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2019
Prof,you have spoken the minds of Millions Nigerians except those bitter haters up there who are still ranting in lackluster GEJ lost Govt whose performance was abysmally low,forgetting to tell Nigerians that 16 years of PDP, no single person was charged for corruption.we remember vividly how GEJ was saying'i have all the power,i only to just use 10%',yet,you could not sack the Service Chief who were moles in the govt then.Today,we are seen similar traits if a Northern bigots,where Ministers now reports to Chief of Staff instead of the elected Presidentwho is a coursing to .Here is a man that was never elected.But that does not make PMB govt a saint We Nigerians will continue to check the excesses of Govt.in power. That is a duty of the populace until we get it right.Even Millions of Americans still criticize Mr Trump up to this moment.God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by useurkidney3121: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:
False!

Sowore should get good lawyers to defend him.

The Federal Government have all the cards to send him to long term jail. He shot himself in the leg and he must feel the pains.

He thinks the FG is OAU, They will help him waste the remaining 40years left for him to exist on Earth.

Nnamadi Kanu should come to Nigeria and demand for his release. Oh! I forgot,he also has forgotten his brothers in prison
Zombie comment dectected

1 Like

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by mekuxiani(m): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2019
GistOffer:
Charges against Sowore confirms Buhari government's unprecedented level of paranoia — Wole Soyinka

Nobel Laureate, Prof Wole Soyinka has described the charges against Omoyele Sowore as a confirmation of the Buhari-led administration's unprecedented level of paranoia.

Revealing that he first dismissed the report as fake news, Soyinka added that 'Sowore's Issue' has moved beyond harassment and taken on a sinister direction. He further stated that the nation had failed to learn from past experiences.

He said, “This is utterly depressing news. So, the Sowore affair has moved beyond harassment and taken on a sinister direction. Outside the country where I happened to be engaged at the moment, I can testify that the immediate reaction around me was to dismiss this as yet another grotesque product of fake news, of which Nigerians have become the greatest practitioners. I confess that I also joined in this school of thought – at the start.

“Further checks have however confirmed that this government has indeed attained an unprecedented level of paranoia. I do not believe that the Justice department itself believes in these improbable charges, as formally publicised. So, once again, we inscribe in our annals another season of treasonable felony, History still guards some lessons we have yet to digest, much less from which to learn. Welcome to the Club, Mr. Omoyele Sowore.”

Recall that the Nigerian government filed a 7 count charge against Omoyele Sowore a day to the expiration of the 45-day detention order they obtained against the 2019 Presidential candidate of the African Action Congress in August. The charges centered on treasonable felony, insulting President Buhari and money laundering.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/charges-against-sowore-confirms-buhari-governments-unprecedented-level-of-paranoia-wole-soyinka
This government is slowly loosing all sense of direction of which they borrowed they only witch hunt people
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by globalresource: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2019
valenu:

Hahahaha! From the very start, I never wanted buhari in government but now, I'm enjoying him. He is dealing with those who brought him in power the most hahaha. You think it's Jonathan's time when at any slightest provocation, you would come out and protest and be happy. Try it now and you go to jail. It's unfortunate Sowore refused to learn like the others. Now, whenever there's the need for protest, these set of people that used to carry protest on their heads would be faking meetings and appointments just to escape.

Guy you don't have to think this way. If we are happy with Buhari dealing with those who brought him into power and he is getting away with it, he will, definitely do more. You never can tell what evil thing he will do against the masses soon. It is better we fight this common demon cos Nigerians will suffer big time under this man

1 Like

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by shamecurls(m): 7:48am On Sep 22, 2019
useurkidney3121:

Zombie comment dectected

You have a right to your opinion!
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2019
the redundant coupist /satanic sadist is a gross waste of my 2015 campaign and vote!

the dude turned out to be an EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHO I THOUGHT HE WAS....

he's the most useless thing I ever voted!

....abacha did worse but where is he today?

......how was his inglorious end?

1 Like

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2019
Illiterate government illiterate people illiterate country everywhere in Nigeria illiteracy Blossoms
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Sleevia: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2019
otipoju:

na mouth you dey make... just keep quiet. There are more food being cooked for you guys in the kitchen that you are yet to understand that there is a grand plan

Read the link below.

https://web.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157662360852210&id=62188827209&_rdc=1&_rdr
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Sleevia: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2019
doctimi:
PMB is a Traitor....an Inyenzi...Advanced Nincompoop.

I thought Osinbajo is a Professor of Law. He seems to be undisturbed by this lawlessness characterised by Jubril the Herdsman.
You thought what? when will you people learn that your own brother will kill you or sell you at the slightest opportunity for crumb? That is what is happening here.
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by henrysilver(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2019
Carry Nnamdi Kanu case for your head,I think you should go and watch some of his latest achievement,He has been to EU,UN and this last week He was in Japan. I think you should find another site where you will able to read about Nnamdi Kanu and biafra .quote author=shamecurls post=82451368]False!

The Federal Government have all the cards to send him to long term jail. He shot himself in the leg and he must feel the pains.

He thinks the FG is OAU, They will help him waste the remaining 40years left for him to exist on Earth.

Nnamadi Kanu should come to Nigeria and demand for his release. Oh! I forgot,he also has forgotten his brothers in prison[/quote]
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Ugonna62: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2019
in all honesty I expect prof.to hit the streets with his group of save Nigeria elite instead of blowing grammar all the time.

1 Like

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by shadeyinka(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2019
Riversides2003:
What goes around comes around. It would be your turn tomorrow!
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by musicwriter(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2019
Anybody above 40 years that voted for Buhari should be beaten. There was nothing in his antecedent that showed he would be a good leader.

There's nothing new happening now, it happened exactly same way in 1983 as soon as he seized power. Nigeria was completely destroyed to the point UN and other agencies had to ship food to us. I was very young then but I clearly remember there was hunger in the country. Everything was rationed......food, medicine ,soap, oil, kerosene. That was when the Naira began a free fall, though it was even made worse by the following regime.

A lot of people were thrown to jail. Even Fela, a very notable musician was jailed for coming back to Nigeria with some pounds sterling he lawfully earned from his overseas music tour.

Welcome to 1983!!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by AmazingELixir: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:
[s]False!

Nnamadi Kanu should come to Nigeria and demand for his release. Oh! I forgot,he also has forgotten his brothers in prison
[/s]

Have been searching for the slightest iota of logic in this gibberish you posted, you won't believe it up till now I'm still searching..
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by goldman777: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2019
otipoju:

Sowore is an ijaw man
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by shamecurls(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2019
AmazingELixir:
[/s]

Have been searching for the slightest iota of logic in this gibberish you posted, you won't believe it up till now I'm still searching..

Do you have a religion, job or morning chores?

Aint you suppose to be doing one at the moment.

Keep searching... Good luck!
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by goldman777: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2019
goldman777:

Sowore is an ijaw man ijaw speaking part of ondo state apoi
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Emecunze: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2019
otipoju:

That's after you finish listening to your elders now..the Yoruba youth listen to the likes of tinubu and he is with buhari on this.

So keep wailing!!!
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by otipoju(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2019
flexyrule:
This one Na empty noise. How many Yorubas came out to protest with him? How many have protested for his release?
Abeg drop this ethnic narrative, you're too big to be reasoning like this mbok.

Lets wait and see. I dont do ethnic "group think".

This may be the catalyst that will turn the tables against Tinubu's stranglehold on the Yoruba political Psyche....they have been sleeping for a long while.

Sowore protest was not a popular one in the southwest and he did not guage the mood of the zone clearly. The time was not right and coming soon after his meeting with an Nnamdi Kanu who has been abusing Yorubas it was dead on arrival.

Also since many of them are content with having APC in power at the center. Especially with an Osibanjo as vice president...it was hard to rally them to any protest.

Nevertheless, you cannot sacrifice him. Its a huge gamble for the Cabal.

I am just talking as an objective observer. I dont belong to APC nor PDP . Neither am I tribal bigot. I just sense these things. They dare not kill Sowore. Especially now that that Osibanjo is being victimised by unseen hands.
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2019
Buhari is the punishment of God upon sowore.
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by otipoju(m): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2019
Emecunze:

That's after you finish listening to your elders now..the Yoruba youth listen to the likes of tinubu and he is with buhari on this.

So keep wailing!!!

You really do not know the Yoruba people at all.

Tinubu is an expert at gauging public opinion and adjusting to it. That is his strength as a politician.
He listens to public opinion and flows with it. Although he influences its formation through 3rd parties.

Yorubas have a saying that " Your child cannot be so stubborn that you will hand him over to the Tiger to eat" . Wether by backdoor channels or open protest, Sowore will be freed. All na show.
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by otipoju(m): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2019
Sleevia:
na mouth you dey make... just keep quiet. There are more food being cooked for you guys in the kitchen that you are yet to understand that there is a grand plan

Read the link below.

https://web.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157662360852210&id=62188827209&_rdc=1&_rdr

Tell me something i have not heard or read before. You are a neophyte bro. You know nada.

In this intricate and complex modern world, one primitive tribe that can only prey on defenceless people will take over the resources of an entire region that the big boys of the world have vested interests and investments?

You know absolutely nothing about life. Anybody can say anything. What will they do that has not done before.

Buhari is the last if not one of the remnants of a dying breed. He will do his remaining 3 years and go. Then lets see any Northerner who has that clout to rig or convince the whole of Nigeria to vote for him.

Bro go and sit down. Do you think Nigeria belongs to Nigerians? You know nada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Change Buhari Promised Will Not Happen Overnight – Atiku / PDP Will Regain Its Power In 2019 Election – David Mark / PHOTOS: Buhari Meets US Secretary Of States, Pompeo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.