Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia (16459 Views)

#RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare / Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Sleevia: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2019
otipoju:

Tell me something i have not heard or read before. You are a neophyte bro. You know nada.

In this intricate and complex modern world, one primitive tribe that can only prey on defenceless people will take over the resources of an entire region that the big boys of the world have vested interests and investments?

You know absolutely nothing about life. Anybody can say anything. What will they do that has not done before.

Buhari is the last if not one of the remnants of a dying breed. He will do his remaining 3 years and go. Then lets see any Northerner who has that clout to rig or convince the whole of Nigeria to vote for him.

Bro go and sit down. Do you think Nigeria belongs to Nigerians? You know nada.

lol you already admitted the obvious. No need to engage you any further.
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by otipoju(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2019
Sleevia:
lol you already admitted the obvious. No need to engage you any further.

What obvious.

Buhari has an agenda. Every fool knows that already. But can it be successfully implemented?

Its simply not possible. That is the conclusion of the matter. There are just tooo many vested and extremely powerful interests at play for a backward tribe to annex Southern Nigeria.

Go and write it down...nothing will happen to Sowore, absolutely nothing.

I have come to understand that Buhari loves enjoying life and will not want to do anything that will bring in the guys with the bigger guns.

So in asmuch as he would have loved to finish off the likes of Nnamdi Kanu , Sowore, Fani Kayode and Fayose...he will dare not .

The stakes are just too high. The world has changed and news spread fast and cant be controlled by state media.
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Donpeak(f): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2019
Riversides2003:
Sowore should know that what goes around comes around. He should enjoy Buhari. If possible he should even go for a 3rd term so he can complete all his projects.He thinks Buhari is Jonathan abi. He caused most of the negative reports around Jonathan in the build up towards the 2015 election. They said Jonathan was weak, they should enjoy a stronger president in Buhari, Una never see anything, by the time Buhari is done with you guys Una go know say shoe get size.
This is a very poor way to reason. Only dumb people would think Sahara reporters were biased in ousting GEJ. The same Sahara reporters used their media outlet to ensure that GEJ came to power. You guys soon forget how useless/clueless Jona regime was, too bad. I supported GEJ second term bid (because I considered Buhari a bad option from APC) but that never happened. should we now blame Sowore for that ? No !
You should go and learn who Sowore is or what he stands for before misleading people undecided
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by wisdomchukus199(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2019
Dead zoo

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Udoskybest: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2019
Karma has a way of visiting people. Soyinka might be next cos they gave us that tyrant for a leader
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Emmasnoop(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2019
Waitin Una they find Una go see am, president without brain.
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by danuzochukwu: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2019
This is dangerous to our democracy, so nobody can criticize or protest in Nigeria now, with out been tagged terrorist or having committed treasonable felony.
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:
False!

Sowore should get good lawyers to defend him.

The Federal Government have all the cards to send him to long term jail. He shot himself in the leg and he must feel the pains.

He thinks the FG is OAU, They will help him waste the remaining 40years left for him to exist on Earth.

Nnamadi Kanu should come to Nigeria and demand for his release. Oh! I forgot,he also has forgotten his brothers in prison

Brother you stupid reach like this !

1 Like

Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2019
Donpeak:
This is a very poor way to reason. Only dumb people would think Sahara reporters were biased in ousting GEJ. The same Sahara reporters used their media outlet to ensure that GEJ came to power. You guys soon forget how useless/clueless Jona regime was, too bad. I supported GEJ second term bid (because I considered Buhari a bad option from APC) but that never happened. should we now blame Sowore for that ? No !
You should go and learn who Sowore is or what he stands for before misleading people undecided
Clueless good luck what about buhari what is he
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by naturefellow(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Thank God Soyinka is talking again!
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Ojahman: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Don't mind the idiot!
Riversides2003:
Sowore should know that what goes around comes around. He should enjoy Buhari. If possible he should even go for a 3rd term so he can complete all his projects.He thinks Buhari is Jonathan abi. He caused most of the negative reports around Jonathan in the build up towards the 2015 election. They said Jonathan was weak, they should enjoy a stronger president in Buhari, Una never see anything, by the time Buhari is done with you guys Una go know say shoe get size.
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by smileyoo: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
lol. its like am enjoying this bubu's next level, where his hailers 're fast becoming wailers. bubu continue ur tyranny.
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by smileyoo: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
if only bubu's tyranny can destroy citizens' docility in nigeria, such sacrifice of tyranny is highly welcome. lol.
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by Donpeak(f): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

Clueless good luck what about buhari what is he
Buhari is worse of no doubt
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by valenu(m): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
globalresource:

Guy you don't have to think this way. If we are happy with Buhari dealing with those who brought him into power and he is getting away with it, he will, definitely do more. You never can tell what evil thing he will do against the masses soon. It is better we fight this common demon cos Nigerians will suffer big time under this man
There's no need to join you to fight him now cos I wouldn't want to end up in jail. I knew him earlier, the main reason I decided to manage Jonathan even though Jonathan was not good but he was better, at least he listens to the people. I don't have the energy to fight this common demon. I would rather turn his maltreatment to enjoyment and moment of happiness so that sniper won't come near my mind. Just try to be happy even if he makes you angry and everything go dey oright Las Las. When u were campaigning for a man who is supposed to be home enjoying his pension, did it not occur to you that he's an old archaic thinking man? When we should encourage intellectually inclined to lead us, we were going ethnical and tribal. This is where it has landed us. So, let's enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by shamecurls(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

You need English classes.
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by prof12(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=tuoyoojo post=82451288]it's glaring to all that this regime is a
dictatorship cloaked in civilian democracy.

the legislature who has majority seat is from the president party n judicial head was hand picked by the president.
the security apparatus is the attack apparatus of the executive. what or who can stand against the executive

do u guys remember how Buhari attacked the previous government. do u remember all the numerous protests

do u remember how people could say almost anything about the presidency and get away with it

now it's all gone every divergent view is sniffed off mercilessly

it just a sad situation, a realisation that we the citizens of this country can be taken for a ride and we cowardly accept and play the ostrich

however, we all must remember, power is transient....this too shall pass[/quot

I believe you are an educated person.
Sowore called for a REVOLUTION against the government. And Soyinka should be mindful also.
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by prof12(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Buhari should open that his blocked ear, listen to people and release this guy

I believe you are an educated person.
Sowore called for a REVOLUTION against the government.
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by prof12(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

Sense no dey easy to get ooh
Re: Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia by globalresource: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
valenu:

There's no need to join you to fight him now cos I wouldn't want to end up in jail. I knew him earlier, the main reason I decided to manage Jonathan even though Jonathan was not good but he was better, at least he listens to the people. I don't have the energy to fight this common demon. I would rather turn his maltreatment to enjoyment and moment of happiness so that sniper won't come near my mind. Just try to be happy even if he makes you angry and everything go dey oright Las Las. When u were campaigning for a man who is supposed to be home enjoying his pension, did it not occur to you that he's an old archaic thinking man? When we should encourage intellectually inclined to lead us, we were going ethnical and tribal. This is where it has landed us. So, let's enjoy it while it lasts.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Plans To Rule Nigeria For 32 Years - Governor Buni / Is Steady Electricity Possible In Nigeria? / Osun Governorship Election: Sniffer Dogs Deployed By NSCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.