Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk (22222 Views)

How Nigerian Firms Can Bounce Back After COVID-19 Pandemic / Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk / Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by obama30: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2019
igbodefender:
Way to go. We can't just be earning forex only from oil. With the new African Free Trafe Zone, Nigeria should become a major agricultural exporter to Africa. That is why the move by Kano State Government to create ranches in Falgore is very much welcome.

Click here to see 2 Ways Husbands Can Avoid Calamity In Their Marriage

And to your mind you believed others African nation can open their boarder and seaport for made in Nigerian product to come in when you close your boarder against theirs. Don't ever believed the lies from your government that your giant of Africa. Nigerian don't and can't control or force any African nation to do what they don't want against their people. so after your milk start coming out keep and sell it alone don't hope for export cause other nations will close their boarder too.
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by Barryseal: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2019
TheWrita:
I understand but can you please do more research on it?
The truth is...what people are drinking is not even milk again.Do you know the hormones and antibiotics plus the conditions these animals are subjected to?
As for the balanced diet, you can get all the protein and calcium you need from fruits and vegetables.These are common,fresh,organic and natural in Nigeria.Thats one of the few areas we are lucky.
To me,being vegan is a journey because I still eat goat meat (never beef) twice a week.Either that or chicken.What I have done is greatly reduce intake of meat.
You can follow me on Instagram green_is_the_colour_of_life because you seem interested in veganism.
Veganism is more than just diet.Its living a life aligned to the natural and eco friendly order of things.You become aware of how your actions and in actions affect the natural environment and do your best to reduce the impact.The future generation will thank you for it.

I am just doing the little I can to create awareness.
You sound like someone I've met before. You stay in the UK?
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2019
sylve11:

we do, fake ones! wink cool

Check out L & Z Integrated Farms; it produces a range of fresh milk products locally in Kano - follow this video link and see for yourself.
While some ppl are hating; others are already making waves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0isHraNaxc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by lextube: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2019
Very good development if this is pulled through to the end. This will provide job opportunities, create wealth, and IGR to our Northern brothers and sisters.

FG should also introduce other initiatives in the Southern part of Nigeria where they have comparative advantage.
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by RemiOAjayi: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

i know of WAMCO at iseyin oyo state...

What breaks my heart most is that all CBN's effort to give Nigerians upper hand and make us control our economy by discouraging forex for import and encouraging loans and forex to manufacturers, isnt being utilize , it is still Chinese, Europeans, Indians and lebanese that would setup this local factory and still benefit from all this, while our Politicians take money abroad, while our youths are worked like donkeys and paid peanut by this indians and the rest of the youths simply do nothing but wail online

CBN already made it known that $1.5bn dollars is spent annually that is N540,750,000,000 billion up for grab annually., Smart Graduates would already group them self into clusters of small professionals and understudy the local fulani method of rearing cattles and modernise it to give more yeild, and make a perfect bankable Business Plan and aggressively begin looking for AFDB loan, Bank Of Agriculture Loan, CBN Anchor borrowers Loan , that of Bank of Industries or Partnership and Investors even if its to partner Yahooboys who are trying to go legit, Afterall all graduate were given a project topic and we all wrote it spending money on research just to earn a mere certificate

We hope we get there
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by Studyinchina200(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2019
Oh boy

Uchemus:
Hian, so we don't even produce milk in Nigeria.
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by Okoroawusa: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2019
Uchemus:
Hian, so we don't even produce milk in Nigeria.
Babangida killed that industry n PDP finished it off...

I Love PMB

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2019
obama30:

And to your mind you believed others African nation can open their boarder and seaport for made in Nigerian product to come in when you close your boarder against theirs. Don't ever believed the lies from your government that your giant of Africa. Nigerian don't and can't control or force any African nation to do what they don't want against their people. so after your milk start coming out keep and sell it alone don't hope for export cause other nations will close their boarder too.

If Nigerian milk is of high enough quality and the government is proactive, there will be a huge African market for it.

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by Okoroawusa: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2019
lextube:
Very good development if this is pulled through to the end. This will provide job opportunities, create wealth, and IGR to our Northern brothers and sisters.

FG should also introduce other initiatives in the Southern part of Nigeria where they have comparative advantage.
Not FG... the Southern states. They r still playing politics of APC/PDP while the Northern states are moving on.. FG didn't force any of these states to bring lands. The states go to FG to advertise available of land for investors,FG directs them to CBN n when the investors go to CBN n say " Okay,u have said we should not import these n these. So how do we start producing them in Nigeria?", then CBN directs them to the Northern states who r willing to add lands n other free incentives to aid. the investors. Meanwhile the Southern states r doing "my land"," our land" ""fulanization"...

Nonsense n Southern states...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by Okoroawusa: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2019
obama30:

Let the milk be produced first n let it be enough for over 200million Nigerians...as for other African countries?...we will cross the bridge when we get there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by Umisar(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2019
B
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by david22uu(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2019
These are not Nigeria firms...
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by suky1976: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2019
FULANI IS GRADUALLY TAKEN OVER
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by niyidenrele: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

What breaks my heart most is that all CBN's effort to give Nigerians upper hand and make us control our economy by discouraging forex for import and encouraging loans and forex to manufacturers, isnt being utilize , it is still Chinese, Europeans, Indians and lebanese that would setup this local factory and still benefit from all this, while our Politicians take money abroad, while our youths are worked like donkeys and paid peanut by this indians and the rest of the youths simply do nothing but wail online

CBN already made it known that $1.5bn dollars is spent annually that is N540,750,000,000 billion up for grab annually., Smart Graduates would already group them self into clusters of small professionals and understudy the local fulani method of rearing cattles and modernise it to give more yeild, and make a perfect bankable Business Plan and aggressively begin looking for AFDB loan, Bank Of Agriculture Loan, CBN Anchor borrowers Loan , that of Bank of Industries or Partnership and Investors even if its to partner Yahooboys who are trying to go legit, Afterall all graduate were given a project topic and we all wrote it spending money on research just to earn a mere certificate

u really deserve a meritorious award for this piece... again more wisdom ...pray we can be forced to see and utilize all the potential WEALTH abound in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by Rashman578(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Chief talking about graduate groupings... I am a fresh one and myself and a colleague of mine is teaming up to delve into Agro-allied. You can join if so wish.
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by Rashman578(m): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2019
LordofNaija:
Another lame propaganda to justify the failing. Ruga project. Chi imports milk concentrates from Holland. If any private sector investment wants to try her hands on diary we indeed encourage it, let them acquire lands, cattle etc build their ranches. and and not forcing natives to relinquish their lands to aliens from Chad& Mali to come and settle in the name of livestock project. I leave Buhari with this question, since pig is also live stock, can the Sokoto state govt please allocate me a land close to Usman Dan fodio mosque in sokoto, I want to start a pig farm?
Be objective na... Not everything is a joke. People's culture, traditions and religion can not be separated from. Even if you we're given such land to farm pigs, you won't make any sales cos the people of sokoto do not consume pork meat
Pls let us stop these sentiments and face reality.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by Rashman578(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2019
Otunbascotty:
This government is trying to stimulate the northern economy and trying everything possible to kill the southern economy.
In your head now, you've made sense. No wonder our politicians find it so easy and comfortable to manipulate us as they wish. I for lecture u but Can't type much.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by adedayourt(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Most of the milk is imported and tinned in Nigeria, you mean

Nigerians don't have ranches where diary cows are farmed, maybe except CHI Ltd.

Chi imports it milk
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by heysquare(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=Badmod post=82453211]You must praise Bubari by any means.
Freisland being doing Milk in Nigeria for how many years now...Because una give them loan now,na una start milk production.
Same as House of CHI.
There's a small dairy company in Cattle ranch too But I heard they close down now.
Stop this crap.[/quote
When You heard they were closed down you were happy and now you're hearing they are coming up again it disheartened you.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by seanjy4konji: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2019
i thought cows produce milk?
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by LiaKnitter: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2019
That is why milk is expensive now?
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2019
M
solmusdesigns:

Dangote and Cocharis go done they laugh mischevious money laugh, and praying make we youth still dey sleep and dull matter

Yes eeee... that’s to their advantage!!!
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by SirGod: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Badmod:
You must praise Bubari by any means.
Freisland being doing Milk in Nigeria for how many years now...Because una give them loan now,na una start milk production.
Same as House of CHI.
There's a small dairy company in Cattle ranch too But I heard they close down now.
Stop this crap.

But these companies has been pro. milk in nyja is not today nau.
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by RTSC2: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:
Niger
Kaduna
Plateau

Some people still dinning with "Our land" "Islamization" and "Fulanization" mentality.

grin grin grin
Shut up.
Niger state is bigger than some regions.
With or without ruga, they should be getting investments like this.

Other places would attract a different type of investment suited for their lands.
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by teepain: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Very sensible post. Kudos.
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Rashman578:

In your head now, you've made sense. No wonder our politicians find it so easy and comfortable to manipulate us as they wish. I for lecture u but Can't type much.
in your mind you think you will make sense? You can't Lecture me because I am not your ilk. Let those who voted for change enjoy it. I am ok where I live am just sad sometimes when or remember I got friends and family back home who have to live among senseless youths like you.
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by shamecurls(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
RTSC2:

Shut up.
Niger state is bigger than some regions.
With or without ruga, they should be getting investments like this.

Other places would attract a different type of investment suited for their lands.

"Our Land" kindred spotted!
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by googi: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
May God bless you.

ItsMeAboki:

Check out L & Z Integrated Farms; it produces a range of fresh milk products locally in Kano - follow this video link and see for yourself.
While some ppl are hating; others are already making waves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0isHraNaxc

MILK Imports!

In the land flowing in Wara and Honey?

Who were those producing Fan Milk and others, Walls Ice Cream?

Those crying and bent on imports, liberilized market and forex see your life?

Otherwise it was a conspiracy to kill your business. The worst part is that most of you are not even members of forex billionaires you created.

One has to wonder why all these universities do no have mini projects that can bud into businesses on variety of needs that could have generated local businesses.

What about local and state governments instead of looking for forex and foreign imports.

We all our little parts to play in this world. God did not create any of idle.
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by KINGJAJA888(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Badmod:
You must praise Bubari by any means.
Same as House of CHI.
Stop this crap.
Hi dear. Good day. Pls I will like to be a distributor for this Freisland milk company. Will appreciate if U can hook me up with them. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by Ajibade123(m): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
good development....
see why you should be an agricultural entrepreneur https://explicitsuccess.com/agricultural-entrepreneur/
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by Ajibade123(m): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
good development....
see why you should be an agricultural entrepreneur https://explicitsuccess.com/agricultural-entrepreneur/
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by Ajibade123(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
good development....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Orders Markets To Open On Selective Dates Over COVID-19 / Forex Scarcity Persists As CBN Resumes Intervention / Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.