Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk (22218 Views)

How Nigerian Firms Can Bounce Back After COVID-19 Pandemic / Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk / Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by ajl: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
Uchemus:
Hian, so we don't even produce milk in Nigeria.

That's why I laugh when Nigerians who are guests in another man's country call their hosts "Lazy people". Make me remember the saying "empty barrel make the loudest noise".
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by DZTech: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
sir,
without cheap power, they'll all relocate to Ghana.
danjumakolo:
Those against grazing reserve are currently burning inside themselves.I see about 14 grazing reserves coming up in the north to boost milk,meat, cheese,kpomo,bones,horn and compost manure production.

dis is my biggest worry in all these announcements.
rubber, palm oil, cocoa and many fruit/ paper tree plantations, all ignored in d south…
Otunbascotty:
This government is trying to stimulate the northern economy and trying everything possible to kill the southern economy.

oga, keep ur tribalism in ur house.
can u tell me y fulani herdsmen refuse to ranch-
despite free land offers from kano, Niger and borno?
shamecurls:
Niger
Kaduna
Plateau

Some people still dinning with "Our land" "Islamization" and "Fulanization" mentality.

grin grin grin

lol
it would b nice to get bids of all these activities…
but r u aware dt kano state once had one of d largest piggeries in Nigeria?
LordofNaija:
Another lame propaganda to justify the failing. Ruga project. Chi imports milk concentrates from Holland. If any private sector investment wants to try her hands on diary we indeed encourage it, let them acquire lands, cattle etc build their ranches. and and not forcing natives to relinquish their lands to aliens from Chad& Mali to come and settle in the name of livestock project. I leave Buhari with this question, since pig is also live stock, can the Sokoto state govt please allocate me a land close to Usman Dan fodio mosque in sokoto, I want to start a pig farm?

bros, d mata just dey frustrate people wey know wetin dey.
well, one day, one day, truth will out.
Badmod:
You must praise Bubari by any means.
Freisland being doing Milk in Nigeria for how many years now...Because una give them loan now,na una start milk production.
Same as House of CHI.
There's a small dairy company in Cattle ranch too But I heard they close down now.
Stop this crap.

I'm just bemused by d whole tin.
experts have said again and again- EVERY COUNTRY in d world imports food!
and yet, same emefiele keeps mum about fuel imports.
d eye service just weak me…
winterfell007:
CBN has succeeded in making importation seem entirely bad.
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by DZTech: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Not FG... the Southern states. They r still playing politics of APC/PDP while the Northern states are moving on.. FG didn't force any of these states to bring lands. The states go to FG to advertise available of land for investors,FG directs them to CBN n when the investors go to CBN n say " Okay,u have said we should not import these n these. So how do we start producing them in Nigeria?", then CBN directs them to the Northern states who r willing to add lands n other free incentives to aid. the investors. Meanwhile the Southern states r doing "my land"," our land" ""fulanization"...

Nonsense n Southern states...
In order to pardon ur apparent ethnic jingoism, I have to assume ur ignorant.
so, a question-
how many FG owned plantations are there in d south, and what's their current status?
just do a list.
Re: Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk by DZTech: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
all of u talking as if milk/food importation is Nigeria's problem-
in a country with 4 moribund refineries and massive fuel importation and titanic subsidies, u just sound ignorant.
I truly hope otherwise.
find out how much and who got access to CBN, BOI and other so called funding programs.
unless u know d truth, but just want to push propaganda?
manufacturers have turned to wailers in today's Nigeria, d NSE has lost over 12% of it's value, unemployment and illiteracy r d highest in our history and we're d poverty capital of d whole world-
but it's all ok, so long as u find an opportunity to clap for mediocrity abi?
continue to dance naked on d streets.
breeze and fowl go soon meet, eh?

and as 4 d young man looking to partner with others for agribusiness-
I advise dt u research d sector thru ur predecessors.
a word is enough…
solmusdesigns:
grin

i know of WAMCO at iseyin oyo state...

What breaks my heart most is that all CBN's effort to give Nigerians upper hand and make us control our economy by discouraging forex for import and encouraging loans and forex to manufacturers, isnt being utilize , it is still Chinese, Europeans, Indians and lebanese that would setup this local factory and still benefit from all this, while our Politicians take money abroad, while our youths are worked like donkeys and paid peanut by this indians and the rest of the youths simply do nothing but wail online

CBN already made it known that $1.5bn dollars is spent annually that is N540,750,000,000 billion up for grab annually., Smart Graduates would already group them self into clusters of small professionals and understudy the local fulani method of rearing cattles and modernise it to give more yeild, and make a perfect bankable Business Plan and aggressively begin looking for AFDB loan, Bank Of Agriculture Loan, CBN Anchor borrowers Loan , that of Bank of Industries or Partnership and Investors even if its to partner Yahooboys who are trying to go legit, Afterall all graduate were given a project topic and we all wrote it spending money on research just to earn a mere certificate

Rashman578:

Chief talking about graduate groupings... I am a fresh one and myself and a colleague of mine is teaming up to delve into Agro-allied. You can join if so wish.

niyidenrele:
u really deserve a meritorious award for this piece... again more wisdom ...pray we can be forced to see and utilize all the potential WEALTH abound in this country

googi:
May God bless you.

MILK Imports!

In the land flowing in Wara and Honey?

Who were those producing Fan Milk and others, Walls Ice Cream?

Those crying and bent on imports, liberilized market and forex see your life?

Otherwise it was a conspiracy to kill your business. The worst part is that most of you are not even members of forex billionaires you created.

One has to wonder why all these universities do no have mini projects that can bud into businesses on variety of needs that could have generated local businesses.

What about local and state governments instead of looking for forex and foreign imports.

We all our little parts to play in this world. God did not create any of idle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. / Lagos Orders Markets To Open On Selective Dates Over COVID-19 / Forex Scarcity Persists As CBN Resumes Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.