Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,614 members, 7,955,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? (6596 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
deybholar:
This happens to most of us. When you meet someone new after a failed relationship, it feels like this person is your world. You get engulfed and think this new person is the missing piece in your puzzle. You start to draw strength from this person because of the past pain you have felt. This often happens because we try to make someone the source of our happiness instead of finding happiness with ourselves.
What I wouldn’t understand is why someone would know you have passed through a lot and then show you love only to disappear again.
You can never get the best out of any relationship if you constantly have to beg someone to love you and be with you.
When a man loves you, you know. Once you start to get confused, it’s obvious he’s no longer into you.
I’m not chastising you OP, I’m guilty of the above as well. Stop begging if you can. I pray you find someone deserving soon.
Sincere..
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
fafambo:
call this person 08181804228 .he has something to discuss with you. thank me later
grin grin grin
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
Op please, how old are you??
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
eni4real:
Op please, how old are you??

When it comes to falling flat on the matters of infatuation/love especially when a good d!ck is involved.....forget ooooo!! That area is no respecter of age....forget about her age jarè
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by Angelacruz: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
Very true,tanks.Am going through same right nw but i ve neva begged him to stay
deybholar:
This happens to most of us. When you meet someone new after a failed relationship, it feels like this person is your world. You get engulfed and think this new person is the missing piece in your puzzle. You start to draw strength from this person because of the past pain you have felt. This often happens because we try to make someone the source of our happiness instead of finding happiness with ourselves.
What I wouldn’t understand is why someone would know you have passed through a lot and then show you love only to disappear again.
You can never get the best out of any relationship if you constantly have to beg someone to love you and be with you.
When a man loves you, you know. Once you start to get confused, it’s obvious he’s no longer into you.
I’m not chastising you OP, I’m guilty of the above as well. Stop begging if you can. I pray you find someone deserving soon.
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by lyndaway(f): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Once a man notice you are desperate he will fine escape root my dear don't beg again find something very important and do with your time a better man will come he will love you and appreciate you truly from his heart oh please don't beg him again let him be
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
1StopRudeness:

When it comes to falling flat on the matters of infatuation/love especially when a good d!ck is involved.....forget ooooo!! That area is no respecter of age....forget about her age jarè
If she is 30+, I will understand her Obsession!!
Even with that, she should be a little patient...
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Coming from a married man, this is very petty of you, you have a daughter, a guy may treat her like that....
.... Exactly why I don't sugarcoat my words. As for my daughter,if I tell her the truth and she gets angry and start misbehaving,then let her bear the consequences of her actions.
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Exactly why I don't sugarcoat my words. As for my daughter,if I tell her the truth and she got angry and start misbehaving,then let her bear the consequences of her actions.

I'm yet to see where the Op misbehaved, the bf said nasty things to her and you feel it's okay?

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by Kingsteve(m): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
He's probably had enough of the Toto.
But don't worry, he'll def come back for more if the Toto is still sweet enough.
In the meantime...
Just let him be.
No more begging for now.
Go incommunicado!
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I'm yet to see where the Op misbehaved, the bf said nasty things to her and you feel it's okay?
. So was my initial comment wrong? What if the said bf is a student of miseducation? Is she herself perfect?What if she has done something to warrant the treatment and never said it here?
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by Anasko(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
OP, what I want to tell u is that Ur ex doesnt love U. thats the real truth. when U people were in love He was just managing with u before he get the kind of girlfriend he likes. And sorry to say with all indication U ar not young and U ar nt curvaceous.
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by Lamanii22(f): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
eni4real:
Ewo ni epe bayi??
Love is sweet if you get the right person!!!
A da fun love grin

Lol ma da mi lohun.... I'm just pained... Love is a beautiful thing, I'm in love right now gaan... It's just when love is with a condition or you Start begging for it... That isn't love anymore...
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
Its like ladies are better off getting maltreated the more maltreatment the more respect one get... angry angry..

1 Like

Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by fertilewomb: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
firstladyp4:
He came at the right time when I needed someone to mend my broken heart from a failed relationship. At first, He was loving, caring and understanding. We were so attached to each other and that made me love him to the core. He is my best friend I love him sooooo much but at a point he began to withdraw from being whom I have known him to be. No more calls, if I complain he will say he is busy and doesn't have airtime and I will send him airtime, I am always the one buying him things and saying sorry in every argument,he will keep singing it to my ear that if I can't cope I should try another. I love him and I will always beg. he always blocks me online and unblock after several pleads. This is really weighting me down but don't know what to do anymore. After this recent argument he told me he wouldn't want to see my appology massage on his phone and blocked me online. What do i do now?Please no insults, I need a sincere advice.

You have loved him to the point he no longer value or see you as anything, Time to move on and stop wasting your love on who doesn't deserve it.

Love yourself more Sis.
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
. So was my initial comment wrong? What if the said bf is a student of miseducation? Is she herself perfect?What if she has done something to warrant the treatment and never said it here?

She laid her complaint here, you don't speak for the guy when it's all assumptions and he didnt say his story, face the one that was laid out and judge accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by enesi009: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So every guy that breaks up with his gf in the relationship world knows ubunja? An online faceless guy? Do you reason at all?
see dis evening news paper.. Abeg shift
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by WHITELIGHTER: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2019
No one asked what made him change....and for the Op to be begging all the time means she probably did something that caused that change in his attitude.
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 24, 2019
healthserve:

And you don't think something motivated his new behavior?
If his love was true in the first place nothing would change it smiley
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 24, 2019
This isn't love, it's self-hate...

I'm so glad to be older and wiser! Youth is truly hardship grin grin grin
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by aprilwise(m): 7:09am On Sep 24, 2019
firstladyp4:
He came at the right time when I needed someone to mend my broken heart from a failed relationship. At first, He was loving, caring and understanding. We were so attached to each other and that made me love him to the core. He is my best friend I love him sooooo much but at a point he began to withdraw from being whom I have known him to be. No more calls, if I complain he will say he is busy and doesn't have airtime and I will send him airtime, I am always the one buying him things and saying sorry in every argument,he will keep singing it to my ear that if I can't cope I should try another. I love him and I will always beg. he always blocks me online and unblock after several pleads. This is really weighting me down but don't know what to do anymore. After this recent argument he told me he wouldn't want to see my appology massage on his phone and blocked me online. What do i do now?Please no insults, I need a sincere advice.
He doesn't know your worth and don't beg him to stay or love you. I'm single searching for girlfriend while some dey misbehave.
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by healthserve(m): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2019
Zielle:
If his love was true in the first place nothing would change it smiley

Hm. Babe
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by Greystone: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:
Comeon girl, all becos of pen!s you throway sense,
grin
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by biddostandard: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2019
You dont look that bad ,why keep begging a guy who doest want you ,you deserve better
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by Peterosky(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2019
With all this your beauty, you don't need to enslave yourself to any silly guy.They are good guys out there who will be begging to have you, so chill and let the idiot go.
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
healthserve:

Hm. Babe
Sir
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by healthserve(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
Zielle:
Sir

Clown cheesy
Re: I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? by abelprice(m): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Maybe he was blind but now he can see. Miseducation resetting niggars since 1804.
...mumu... See where your mind go... Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. / Very Handsome Nigerian Guy Announces He's Looking For A Girlfriend (photos) / Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.