Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart (38222 Views)

What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart / The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by KingNom(m): 12:08am On Sep 23, 2019
Most of what you guys wrote is terrible!

Yes your heart's been broken, does that turn you to a monster?

What about leaving your world (those you cross paths with, even the ladies) better than you met it? (which is the definition of success)

U r more than a computer that does garbage in garbage out. You are a creator.

Create good things irrespective of what life throws at you (or how others hurt you).

Who knows? One or some of those ladies/guys you cross paths with, might hold a destiny changing influence over you or your loved ones tomorrow.

Be wise, be a multiplier of good and not of evil

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by Beverlyjean(f): 12:09am On Sep 23, 2019
IAMBlesssed:

Lol..
You may not be so lucky.Pray not to do that to a vindictive lady or U will regret u ever did.She will destroy you with everything she has..

So u think women are the only vindictive ones

3 Likes

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:10am On Sep 23, 2019
I have never broken a girl's heart, and I will never do that shit... .

read my Ziggy, you will understand why I can never do that, and I can never be heartbroken.

#100 (one hundred)
Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by IAMBlesssed(f): 12:37am On Sep 23, 2019
Beverlyjean:

So u think women are the only vindictive ones

Applies to both gender but women are generally more emotional and as a result more mean when it comes to this kind of issue. U can do ur research..
Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by Tiwatopebabe(f): 12:44am On Sep 23, 2019
24kmagic:
YAWNS
Same old shit

The only reason I ve not broken a girl's heart is because I've not had the opportunity.
When (not if) I do, I will not just break it, but I will break it into pieces. I will shatter and damage that heart. I will make sure I put her in a depressed state for as long as possible.

Cos I know she'll do the exact same thing to me if she has the opportunity.

Any man that shows any little mercy to any lady other than his family members is a complete weak man.

Your everyday goal is to ensure you abuse them emotionally. Cause them pain, make them cry, and you'll be respected and cherished forever.

The only thing no man is allowed to do to a lady is to physically assault her.

But every form of assault and torture is encouraged.

Better do her before she do you
Oh dear! You're such a poor soul

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by richie240: 12:48am On Sep 23, 2019
Writercruze:
I wish every Yoruba demon can see this message
this foolishnesss of urs is one of d the major reasons "Nigerian traders" are attacked all over Africa.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by Ikpongiton: 12:57am On Sep 23, 2019
cry!cry!baby are you not ashamed?
Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by hkidola00(m): 1:08am On Sep 23, 2019
nonstan:
Girls just stay with you to stand on their feet, don't confuse it with love, once they are ok, film they show you there real self.
This is a fact
my word!!!...u kinda describe my present relationship

7 Likes

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by emmaodet: 1:10am On Sep 23, 2019
Martinez39:

WOMEN : ruthlessly gold dig men, play men by deceiving them that they love them, suck meb dry and spit them out at the men's lowest points
MANGINAS AND WOMEN : (long silence) take heart, there are good women out there.

MEN : ruthlessly play women by deceiving them that they love them; suck and fvck their vaginas; and spit them out once they've gotten what they've wanted.
MANGINAS AND WOMEN : (immense disdain and anger) You are a beast. Why play with her emotions? You are such a cruel beast. Monster! grin grin cheesy

grin
Martinez no go kill person ooo.
This is smack-down !!

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by Mhizjay09: 1:11am On Sep 23, 2019
24kmagic:
YAWNS
Same old shit

The only reason I ve not broken a girl's heart is because I've not had the opportunity.
When (not if) I do, I will not just break it, but I will break it into pieces. I will shatter and damage that heart. I will make sure I put her in a depressed state for as long as possible.

Any man that shows any little mercy to any lady other than his family members is a complete weak man.

Your everyday goal is to ensure you abuse them emotionally. Cause them pain, make them cry, and you'll be respected and cherished forever.

That's y u will continue to be as miserable as u already are. Remember those ur female family members will also fall victim of it one day if every man were to think backwardly like u. Try and think positively sometimes, it won't hurt. U have so much bitterness towards to female folks that one would think you were thrown down from heaven and not delivered by a woman. Who did this to you? U need a thorough psychiatric evaluation.

4 Likes

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by Cousin9999: 1:30am On Sep 23, 2019
No woman gets her heart broken nowadays. There are no fboys/womanizers/players. Women are deliberately avoiding quality relationships and chasing after the same small group of men. They're obsessed with status and trading up. Maybe they're incredibly broken emotionally, or just really stupid. I don't know, but any woman complaining about her relationship is BSing 98% of the time. The so-called heartbreakers are just men that (a) realize they have a lot of options (buyer's market) and (b) know that offering a quality relationship lowers their social value.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by Mhizjay09: 1:36am On Sep 23, 2019
I believe the OP is just expressing the pains she feels from her own experience. As there are many good women, there are many good men out there and heart break is not limited to any gender. The fact that one has been tru a heartbreak doesn't mean he/she can't find happiness again. Most of the comments I've read here are only filled with bitterness towards the female folk which is not the response that's expected to the post. But as usual, most of nairaland comments usually deviate from the expected and the message in posts are usually overlooked.
Being bitter will not make anyone better, it will only create a toxic lifestyle and environment.
OP, i hope u find the peace u seek.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by TempleHouse: 1:44am On Sep 23, 2019
People's Hearts are broken everyday, and that is not the end of their life...!
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage!

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by Cousin9999: 1:46am On Sep 23, 2019
Mhizjay09:
I believe the OP is just expressing the pains she feels from her own experience. As there are many good women, there are many good men out there and heart break is not limited to any gender. The fact that one has been tru a heartbreak doesn't mean he/she can't find happiness again. Most of the comments I've read here are only filled with bitterness towards the female folk which is not the response that's expected to the post. But as usual, most of nairaland comments usually deviate from the expected and the message in posts are usually overlooked.
Being bitter will not make anyone better, it will only create a toxic lifestyle and environment.
OP, i hope u find the peace u seek.

It's not bitterness, it's the natural product of today's society. People who have been in long-term committed relationships prior to this era taking shape don't see the evidence of the shift. But it's here, and people are adapting. It's only natural for some people to resent others and engage in emotional warfare, or to play along with the new normal. The new normal is eroding actual relationships. It's almost like going back to living in the wilderness with no sophistication. That's the road society is going down; the jungle with WiFi and lattes. lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by ballaholic(m): 2:04am On Sep 23, 2019
Writercruze:

This post is for the man who breaks a woman’s heart. You knew you needed a one night stand, yet you gave her the impression that you were in love. You even went ahead and bought lovely flowers and greeting cards.

But why would you raise someone’s hope to dash it in the middle of nowhere? It would have been better for her if you had told her you needed a friend with benefits.

I could have sworn that men like you don’t exist, but I was wrong anyway. Are you so heartless that you don’t even consider how she will feel once she realized that you are a scam?

I thought heartbreaks only happen in Nollywood and Zeeworlds. I never imagined someone as heartless as you existed until you broke my heart to pieces. Without a doubt, I was a victim of your sweet words, nice gestures, and fake kindness.

I never knew that behind the kindness and nice gestures was a chronic player and womanizer. You are so wicked!!!

How could you paint a marriage life scenario to me while you know that I was your fling? You coaxed into believing that I’m the chosen one whom you will hold close to your arm and spend the rest of your life with.

But why? Did all these lies worth it? How many other girls are victims of your love scam? You have succeeded in instilling natural hatred for men in my heart.

Your actions made me feel unimportant, and you gave me the impression that I’m a worthless fling. You promised me love, affection, and happiness. But after seeing my unclothedness, you made me cry my eyes out.

I fell for your romantic words thinking I found happiness. But after taking me to bed, you became a different person. That was when you told me that you had a serious relationship. So, you kept your girlfriend as a special reserve while treating me as if I’m worthless.

You may think It’s normal, but it’s heartbreaking. I wish you could see the redness in my heart and how I became a shadow of myself when you left. The way you broke my heart into pieces. Sadly, the next man that comes my way will pay for your sin.

All I ever crave for was true love. But you turn everything into a nightmare. I don’t feel safe with men anymore as they remind me of you. I now find men that are kind towards me very irritating.

Since you have taken advantage of my vulnerability, I may never trust any man again. You want to see me cry and miserable because you derive pleasure seeing women in pain.

I just want to know. Why did you lie about everything? What did you gain from it? I was ready to make all our days together magical. Unfortunately, the only magical day was the day you told me you had a serious girlfriend that you are preparing for marriage.

What baffled me most was the fact that you were smiling when you told me about your relationship with another lady. Perhaps, you were happy that I was crying when you ended things with me.

I want you to know that I will be fine. I won’t allow the fact that you break my heart defines me.

As for you, I hope that one day you will experience real heartbreak. That’s the day you will feel all my pains.

Lastly, I hope another woman will not fall for your deceit and lies again.

Source: https://www.naijalovetips.com/a-message-to-the-man-who-breaks-a-womans-heart/

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by nwakibie3(m): 2:12am On Sep 23, 2019
babra19:
I can feel your pain, I just got healed from a broken heart. But I am back on my feet, reason because in my previous relationship I kept 40% of my heart into it and kept the remaining 60% to myself, which helped me during the breakup.
I am back to the market to give love a trial I won't say because a guy broke my heart that is why I will make my next miserable, hell no.
My previous relationship was a mistake that I need to correct in my next relationship.
I know how bittered you are right now, but with time you have to let go.
Do not revenge in order not to chase the right one away.
Good luck.

It may work for both of us you knw...

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by richardifedi: 2:41am On Sep 23, 2019
Shakuku All The Way!!!

PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCTS ON SHAKUKU MARKET PLACE AND START CASHING OUT BASED ON REFERRAL NOW!

The only Selling platform where you are paid for promoting your products.

Make Easy Money with SHAKUKU
Help your friends Earn Cashback

Start CASHING OUT AND MAKE GOOD MONEY on your promotion now, by USING THIS REFERRAL LINK BELOW TO REGISTER AND SIGNUP WITH SHAKUKU�

CLICK ON THIS REFERRAL LINK BELOW NOW TO REGISTER

http://www.shakuku.com.ng/rewards/signup.php?aff=ltonia

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by Deepthoughts: 2:45am On Sep 23, 2019
Writercruze:

This post is for the man who breaks a woman’s heart. You knew you needed a one night stand, yet you gave her the impression that you were in love. You even went ahead and bought lovely flowers and greeting cards.

But why would you raise someone’s hope to dash it in the middle of nowhere? It would have been better for her if you had told her you needed a friend with benefits.

I could have sworn that men like you don’t exist, but I was wrong anyway. Are you so heartless that you don’t even consider how she will feel once she realized that you are a scam?

I thought heartbreaks only happen in Nollywood and Zeeworlds. I never imagined someone as heartless as you existed until you broke my heart to pieces. Without a doubt, I was a victim of your sweet words, nice gestures, and fake kindness.

I never knew that behind the kindness and nice gestures was a chronic player and womanizer. You are so wicked!!!

How could you paint a marriage life scenario to me while you know that I was your fling? You coaxed into believing that I’m the chosen one whom you will hold close to your arm and spend the rest of your life with.

But why? Did all these lies worth it? How many other girls are victims of your love scam? You have succeeded in instilling natural hatred for men in my heart.

Your actions made me feel unimportant, and you gave me the impression that I’m a worthless fling. You promised me love, affection, and happiness. But after seeing my unclothedness, you made me cry my eyes out.

I fell for your romantic words thinking I found happiness. But after taking me to bed, you became a different person. That was when you told me that you had a serious relationship. So, you kept your girlfriend as a special reserve while treating me as if I’m worthless.

You may think It’s normal, but it’s heartbreaking. I wish you could see the redness in my heart and how I became a shadow of myself when you left. The way you broke my heart into pieces. Sadly, the next man that comes my way will pay for your sin.

All I ever crave for was true love. But you turn everything into a nightmare. I don’t feel safe with men anymore as they remind me of you. I now find men that are kind towards me very irritating.

Since you have taken advantage of my vulnerability, I may never trust any man again. You want to see me cry and miserable because you derive pleasure seeing women in pain.

I just want to know. Why did you lie about everything? What did you gain from it? I was ready to make all our days together magical. Unfortunately, the only magical day was the day you told me you had a serious girlfriend that you are preparing for marriage.

What baffled me most was the fact that you were smiling when you told me about your relationship with another lady. Perhaps, you were happy that I was crying when you ended things with me.

I want you to know that I will be fine. I won’t allow the fact that you break my heart defines me.

As for you, I hope that one day you will experience real heartbreak. That’s the day you will feel all my pains.

Source: https://www.naijalovetips.com/a-message-to-the-man-who-breaks-a-womans-heart/

perhaps I'm just a bit different,I can have strong feelings for something or someone but any Bleep up gbam my feelings are gone n it's good bye,all this bitter heart breaks just sounds crazy to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by iamdaquin01(f): 2:47am On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=Dozie32 post=82475443]Most women's heart really needs to be broken, Ifu see as my girlfriend take hammer my heart ehh! With Tuesday hammer! You go pity for me embarassed cry[/quote

Hmmmmmm...kpele

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by Onyi22(f): 2:53am On Sep 23, 2019
E better make rich guy break my heart than a broke ass nigga

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 23, 2019
24kmagic:
YAWNS
Same old shit

May God Bless U.
After all they BROKE the HEART of EVERY LIVING SOUL when they ate the APPLE without HUSBAND'S permission. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 23, 2019
Onyi22:
E better make rich guy break my heart than a broke ass nigga
They will break Yours SOONEST.
Ur PRAYERS are answered.
Don't Think MARRIAGE will save U.
Better start FASTING...

4 Likes

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by thunderbabs: 3:12am On Sep 23, 2019
Abegii, where is the message for the woman who breaks a man's heart? shocked

Becoz, for una mind, na only men dey break bottle undecided

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 23, 2019
Writercruze:

This WRITE-UP is USELESS as far as I can depict.
U LADIES crave for your DREAM MEN (Tall, Handsome, Rich, Godly), yet you LADIES are very far from such characteristics.
I will Support Financially any MAN, willingly to DUMP any Lazy, mentally bed-ridden Lady for a Lady with BRIGHT FUTURE as well.
Most LADIES of nowadays are wasteful and never generate anything.
Marriage shouldn't be the beginning of anguish for any newly married man.

IF u want such FEATURES in a MAN, then learn to SIT UP and come up with laudable values.
U should learn not to be a LIABILITY to your man.
Ur MAN shouldn't suffer NIGERIA'S ineptitudeness in addition to yours.
In fact, a man should call for special Thanksgivings whenever he dumps such ill-focused ladies.

I am yet to find young LADIES who think like DORA Akunyili, Okonjo Iweala, Margaret Ekpo, Fela's Mother, My Mother and many more.
U don't plant PEPPER and expect MANGO.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by Isoduwa(m): 4:08am On Sep 23, 2019
Which heart ♥ please?
Nigerian girls don't have heart they only have mind

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by Noah2gud(m): 4:36am On Sep 23, 2019
Say watin?
But men always treat your women well.
Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by tomdon(m): 4:59am On Sep 23, 2019
Nonsense. Did he marry you before you had consensual sex which is enjoyed by both of you?
What is the complain about?? Idiots be claiming victim when everything you did was consensual

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:21am On Sep 23, 2019
You better allow another man to repair the broken heart. It is for your own good..

Move on girl!
Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by Crazeworld(m): 5:24am On Sep 23, 2019
babra19:
I can feel your pain, I just got healed from a broken heart. But I am back on my feet, reason because in my previous relationship I kept 40% of my heart into it and kept the remaining 60% to myself, which helped me during the breakup.
I[b] am back to the market to give love a trial[/b] I won't say because a guy broke my heart that is why I will make my next miserable, hell no.
My previous relationship was a mistake that I need to correct in my next relationship.
I know how bittered you are right now, but with time you have to let go.
Do not revenge in order not to chase the right one away.
Good luck.
Baby let's do this together. I may be the one to treat you right
Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by InvertedHammer: 5:25am On Sep 23, 2019
/
The ladies that run around calling people "broke", do they count too? A man who has never been broke is a danger to himself.

/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by InnoSaint94(m): 5:33am On Sep 23, 2019
I Feel Your Pains Ma’am. Many Men Are Cheats,Liars & Full Of Deceit but NOT All Men.Don’t Let Your Bitter Experience Hinders Your From Finding A Genuine Partner. InnoSaintCares!!!
Re: A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart by Phon1x: 5:40am On Sep 23, 2019
Next time op ..say no to fornication!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.