Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina (2182 Views)

Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent / Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React / Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina by TrendingGist: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2019
Bobrisky replied a fan of his who wanted to know if he has a vagina. See their exchange below

See more; http://gistmore.com/between-bobrisky-and-a-fan-who-wants-to-know-if-he-has-a-vagina

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina by TrendingGist: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2019

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2019
Bob is getting risky
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina by Bills2307(m): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2019
Simple answer “YES or NO”. If the question is stupid enough, You ignore it simple.
But coming to show the public and even advertising your Snapchat handle, Very confused sheman being

3 Likes

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina by donstan18: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Both of them are mad
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina by CAPSLOCKED: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
ALL I SEE IS ENVY FROM THOSE GIRLS. THEY HATE HIM CUZ HE'S HOTTER THAN THEM ACTUAL GIRLS.
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina by tillaman(m): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
grin
Bob is just something else, how can you ask a lady such inappropriate question comment really cracked me up grin
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
ALL I SEE IS ENVY FROM THOSE GIRLS. THEY HATE HIM CUZ HE'S HOTTER THAN THEM ACTUAL GIRLS.

You think a man is hotter than a woman... Hmmm... Thanks for the heads up grin
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
Yes, it's vaseline still wink
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina by money121(m): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Endtime Questions
E pain am tongue
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina by BluntBlunt: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Answer him na, he really wants to know because you keep talking about how to ride dicks?
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina by CAPSLOCKED: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
Guest007:

You think a man is hotter than a woman... Hmmm... Thanks for the heads up grin

I'M HOTTER THAN 90% OF ALL THE WOMEN IN NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M HOTTER THAN 90% OF ALL THE WOMEN IN NIGERIA!

You are cruel grin grin grin
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
BluntBlunt:
Answer him na, he really wants to know because you keep talking about how to ride dicks?

You only need 1 hole to ride dick grin

1 Like

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina by Onyi22(f): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
Yes
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina by CAPSLOCKED: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
Guest007:

You are cruel grin grin grin
WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR MAILBOX'S PASSWORD?
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR MAILBOX'S PASSWORD?

It died with the moniker when I closed it... You still boycotting WhatsApp?
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Fan Who Wants To Know If He Has A Vagina by CAPSLOCKED: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2019
Guest007:

It died with the moniker when I closed it... You still boycotting WhatsApp?

IN EVERLASTING PROTEST AGAINST THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF MY COUNTRY. grin

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Wears Face Mask In New Pictures / Davido on Daddy Duties, Feeding His Lovely Son Ifeanyi(video,photos) / Bbnaija: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.