Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska (40487 Views)

Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" / How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Ruggedniggaone: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
tonyawo:

Best comment so far. But where are the youths who would stand together to make Nigeria great again?

If I may ask how many people on this Forum will come out to protest bad governance if the need arises? How many but we are quick to judge/condemn others who painstakingly took such action on behalf of us.

Let's be united for once as a nation and stand up against this evil minded politicians including PMB. Our ineptitude and inaction as brought us to where we are today. Country of SHAME!!
what happen to sowore is the reason why we will not come out to protest bad governance
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
efighter:
You can carry a Cow this time
Wow. Touché zombie.
Didn't know you had it in you
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by degamemaster(m): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
If Buhari charges Sowore for the same offense committed against Jonathan, it shows Buhari and his team are better at their game unlike Gej's team who were concerned with stashing money in private coffers...

There might be freedom of "hate" speech against the government of then, but they were less concerned about it because they felt they were invincible to an average Nigerian and they will win the election as usual. Of course, they almost got away with it.

The charges Buhari held against Sowore as far as we are all concerned is constitutional........ If Jonathan was daft not to play his political game well, then it still means, he is/was and will ever be clueless

My prayer is the government should set Sowore free for always standing on the side of the truth irrespective, but he should learn to choose his cards wisely.
Buhari doesn't know anyone, not even those ones who campaigned against Jonathan.

You no dey tire for the same lame statement ..... GEJ stashed money or GEJ looted money.. nonsense ? Did GEJ also looted your brains and common sense? The monster you idiots created have come home to consume you all nd here you are still shouting GEJ looted your brains .

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by degamemaster(m): 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
StillX10:
So finally nature has proved that it is Buska and Sowore that are real goats now

Yes. Nature have also proven and vindicated us ( The Igbos) that we were actually right when we campaigned against the terrorist and his northern criminals and supported GEJ because we saw all these things coming.
IGBO AMAKA. We are the real political wizards

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by ogatboy(m): 12:00am On Sep 23, 2019
Officialgarri:
If Buhari charges Sowore for the same offense committed against Jonathan, it shows Buhari and his team are better at their game unlike Gej's team who were concerned with stashing money in private coffers...

There might be freedom of "hate" speech against the government of then, but they were less concerned about it because they felt they were invincible to an average Nigerian and they will win the election as usual. Of course, they almost got away with it.

The charges Buhari held against Sowore as far as we are all concerned is constitutional........ If Jonathan was daft not to play his political game well, then it still means, he is/was and will ever be clueless

My prayer is the government should set Sowore free for always standing on the side of the truth irrespective, but he should learn to choose his cards wisely.
Buhari doesn't know anyone, not even those ones who campaigned against Jonathan.

Which constitution do you use??
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by baratech: 12:03am On Sep 23, 2019
Looking back now, Mr Buska, I'm sure you feel very stoopid....
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Mairice125: 12:30am On Sep 23, 2019
Hahahahaha
Badmod:

Sometimes I wish Nairaland is a real community rather than a virtual community and We can get to see who's talking and maybe we can support by donating clothes,soaps and toothpaste if needed...

This is the pack leader of Zombies...
Happy sunday to a miserable fellow.
shut up .... everyone is entitled to his/her views .
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by vineyardfarms: 3:46am On Sep 23, 2019
Ritzy10:
Watch The Video HERE
BUSKA PLS CARSY SAME GOAT WITH YOUR GANG THEN AND MATCH TO OCCUPY ASO ROCK TO DEMAND FOR THE RELEASE OF SOWORE. LOOKING BACK NOW THE GOAT WILL BE LAUGHING AT BUSKA WHO IS ACTUALLY THE TAG GOAT NOW. TIME ! TIME !!!
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by toideve(m): 4:37am On Sep 23, 2019
Officialgarri:

Your brain is full of relaxer. Keep supporting rubbish, it will get to you soon.
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by preselect(m): 5:29am On Sep 23, 2019
Buhari is the fairest thing that happened to Nigeria. We deserve a leader like him. Lets face fact, we are not a very fair, just and peaceful society. We all saw over 6 candidates including intellectuals that were articulate about how Nigeria would be changed but we narrowed it down to Buhari and Atiku. The worst of the pack. GEJ may have been a PDP looter but her was somewhat fair and democratic. Very nice and Humane in character. Nigerians dont deserve him either. We need a fool like Buhari, to destroy the economy, travel to london and rest, send soldiers to peaceful protesters, shoot hundreds and bury them in mass graves. Disobey court orders at will. Harrass critics including those who supported him before. That is what we deserve. Bc we are a nationthat tolerates bloodshed, as long as its another ethnic group being killed. We wish the most evil to other human beings as long as its the other ethnic group/religion.
and what is all this protest about xenophobia in south africa? how many Nigerians did they kill? how many nigerians have been killed here on Buhari's orders? did we protest? how many Nigerians have been killed here by their fellow nigerians? did we protest? what is this selective outrage about? Abegi
we are not a nation of good people.
Our lot is with this evil godforsaken Next level of dehumanization.

I spit on this reality angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:03am On Sep 23, 2019
felaismyhero:
lol.guy,i hope this your hate for yorubas is only an online thing.an average yoruba man is no different from an ibo man; nigerian politicians are evil irrespective of their tribes
in as much as I am not happy about sowore's antics during the Jonathan administration, I think you might have a point...I am a South southerner so you know. There is so much political inspired bitterness in Nigeria right now. The irony of this all is that Buhari also protested during the Occupy Nigeria campaign....which way Nigeria. .....

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:09am On Sep 23, 2019
Omeny:

God bless you for this.

If GEJ where still to be the president of Nigeria.

Nigerians would have been murmuring that if Buhari had won, all our refinaries would have been working by now.
All the past office holders fingered in corruption cases would have been in jail, Boko Haram would have be a thing of the past etc but alas, here we are.
They have all shut their mouths after severely disappointed with untold hardship and hunger in the land under the watch of their Lord and master. Shame on them all.

If you watch very well, the blame game and 16yrs of PDP is no longer selling���

Yeye country people devastated with tribalism. They will all receive their share on this unprecedented sufferings in our lands.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Danzakidakura(m): 6:24am On Sep 23, 2019
shadrama:
all of them na the same thing, weda APC, PDP or any political party, the fact still remains that 9ja is[b] sinking[/b]. and the only way she can be saved is for us to put our differences aside, come together and reason as one. this politicians have put so much division and hate in us. and they use this disunity to stir us in any direction they want. we are complaining abt this government, we have nt sit down to ponder hw the next government will look like. we have been complaining from time immemorial, and we are still complaining. that means the worst is yet to come. let the youths stand together to make Nigeria great again. #Istandwith9ja
now you people are preaching cometogether you never see anything, the afonjas should first form strong alliance with their southern brothers irrespective of religion or tribe then we from middle belt will support them.with this we can put the hausas incheck.
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by respect80(m): 6:33am On Sep 23, 2019
omale88:
even if you givam new head e no go gree upgrade to get sense.spare ya self the stress.

Kikikikiki cheesy

Buharism is like an infection. Some people's brain has been so infected that they find it difficult to think rationally about anything that relates to Buhari.

BTW, where have you been bro?
The election is fast approaching and I hope it's about time we bring our swords outta its sheath.

No time for fuccs, the enemy can only win the battle but will surely lose the war.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by respect80(m): 6:40am On Sep 23, 2019
Hezzyluv:

wickedness no good oooo.....grin

Honestly, afraid is catching me with the way some people see Buhari as Mr right
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Kenneth10110(m): 7:03am On Sep 23, 2019
Officialgarri:

Na them be this Anumpama
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by maxzzo1(m): 7:33am On Sep 23, 2019
God has away of Judging idiots like sowere, oby, saraki etc....
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by nauttyn(m): 7:34am On Sep 23, 2019
Officialgarri:

ur words are so not wise

sometimes i wonder if we are all nigerians in this country

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by vinceobe: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2019
#Whatever one sows, that he shall reap. The law of karma never fails. There is retributive justice. GEJ is finally vindicated and will forever be. God bless #GEJ.
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by brownbib(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmm. He is the scapegoat now. grin
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Primebuilders(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2019
Officialgarri:

Since Buhari is playing his card well why praying for Sowore to be sent free. I pray he should he hang to death because that's is the penalty for treason. Buhari is the master who know how to play his game
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by renewable1(m): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmmm

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2019
Some day you all will know DIVIDING THIS ENTITY IS BETTER THAN FORCING THE UNITY BUT BY THEN Biafra would have left
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2019
respect80:

Kikikikiki cheesy

Buharism is like an infection. Some people's brain has been so infected that they find it difficult to think rationally about anything that relates to Buhari.

BTW, where have you been bro?
The election is fast approaching and I hope it's about time we bring our swords outta its sheath.

No time for fuccs, the enemy can only win the battle but will surely lose the war.
I've been good bro thanks for the regards i hope you ar good?about the elections i sure am getting ready

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by PROPHETmichael: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2019
God bless PMB
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by tonquendo4u(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2019
Officialgarri:

U get sense so?
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by chukwuyenumlove: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2019
He should suffer for his acts.

when he was organising and publishing rubbish against GEJ with all the insults, he never thought that nemesis would caught up with him.

Buhari is not a peaceful man...............you do anyhow, you see anyhow.

Am not a fan of Buhari because he is suffering Nigerians.

But Sowore cannot swallow what he chewed
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by eodavids(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2019
Officialgarri:

So you have no commendation for Tolerance and fair play as displayed by Gej during his time.

You are obsessed with "stashing money in private coffers..."

How much did they stash?

And now, the people in Power presently are not stashing any money, koo??

Go and mind your personal business. Leave Gej issue. Its beyond you.

As for Sowore, he is being used to demonstrate something very important. grin
Ajdust your mind to the fact that Sowore isn't going home any soon.
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Idsoft: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2019
jflexy:

Send me your details

Whatsapp https:///2348110383818
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by olowofariwo(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
the only word that landed sowore in trouble is "REVOLUTION"
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by shadrama(m): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
Danzakidakura:
now you people are preaching cometogether you never see anything, the afonjas should first form strong alliance with their southern brothers irrespective of religion or tribe then we from middle belt will support them.with this we can put the hausas incheck.
it will happen for sure. am 100% optimistic that it will happen.
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Troyconcepts: 8:33am On Oct 16, 2019
09023568478 contact me asap
Idsoft:
Okay. You can also get your online banking script from me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) / I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.