Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,899 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Plz Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Help (620 Views)

See How My Uncle's Wife Breast Is Affecting Me At Work..plz Help! / See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy / Plz Help, How Can I Reduce D Size Of My Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help by rawswagga(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2010
My girl is too fun of her long close friend(male) it has caused us alot of pain recently.is vious d guy luvs her.
Re: Plz Help by MriCork1: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2010
bro, telephone your local native doctor, & let him swear for am! angry angry
Re: Plz Help by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2010
If they are best friends, I assume they know each other even before you met her right? Beside if she really love this her best friend, she can dump your ass anytime you are just a bf not a husband.

Do not let jealousy kill your relationship. insecurities is a bad thing.
Re: Plz Help by rawswagga(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2010
men is way too much dan just d word i said here alt of tins has happened.he calls her like 2hrs i swear.
Re: Plz Help by MriCork1: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2010
dyamm, look at Rokiatu's picture, she look like my future wife tongue
Re: Plz Help by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 01, 2010
rawswagga:

men is way too much dan just d word i said here alt of tins has happened.he calls her like 2hrs i swear.
What do you mean?

They talk for 2hours? Thats only talking dude grin have you caught them touching or kissing? Make sure you have solid evidence before you take
any step. I think your mind is just playing with you. (relax)
Re: Plz Help by buccaneer7(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2010
My girl is too fun of her long close friend(male) it has caused us alot of pain recently.is vious d guy luvs her.

grin grin grin
Just do your own part as her present bf and leave the rest to nature. If you start acting insecured she will see you as weak and not worthy of her. Maybe thats the case at the moment,
Re: Plz Help by juman(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2010
Let her go
Re: Plz Help by buccaneer7(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2010
Let her go

See anger,  Are you talking from past expirience bro? grin
Re: Plz Help by rawswagga(m): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2010
gav her 12missd call just now nd she didnt pick cus she was talkin wit dis guy.d guy has open up now he's in luv wit her
Re: Plz Help by Woke4all(m): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2010
rawswagga:

gav her 12missd call just now nd she didnt pick cus she was talkin wit dis guy.d guy has open up now he's in luv wit her
It's obvious you've been dumped indirectly so let her be! Abi you never enter Jerico? she dey owe you?
Re: Plz Help by rawswagga(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2010
dats not d issue just dat i luv her so much.
Re: Plz Help by buccaneer7(m): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2010
you think you need help now huh? she is just too wise for you, hit the club and get some babes, some young guys think that they are dating the most decent girl and guys who go to club are dating hooligan babes. They are all thesame it is the babe you saw at home this morning that is in the club at night, tryna live a little rough life carry plenty girls as you like, enjoy your life while you are young and stop worrying about one girl. Make you nor go hang yourself.
Re: Plz Help by rawswagga(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2010
bro is mor dan wat u tink

(1) (Reply)

I Want You Badly / Top Tips For A Valentine's Day To Remember / Waoooo! Have A Nice Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.