Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,545 members, 7,843,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Want You Badly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want You Badly (620 Views)

Is It Right For Your Mother To Be Friends With Someone Who Treated You Badly? / DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want You Badly by Orikinla(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2010
This romantic photo is for all the bold ladies who would dare to go all the way to get the man they love and do not even give a damn to prove their love in public.

Have you ever desired anyone so desperately that you would throw caution to the wind to prove how much you love the person?
Would you dare to jump on your man and smooch him in public without caring who is gaping or moping?
Would you dare to sweep your sweetheart off her feet and smooch her in public?

Jada Pinkett Smith did one of the craziest things for how much she loved her wonderful man, hubby Will Smith.

““I jumped off a roof into a pool while we were in Jamaica, not knowing I could have broken my neck! I was very out of my mind, and Will was mad at me. He was sitting in a lounge chair when he saw me fall out of the sky screaming, I love you, Will!”
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/02/14/jada_pinkett_smith_dishes_about_work_fam

C’mon! Go ahead and do it now!
But be careful and look before you leap.
Do it for love!

Re: I Want You Badly by bayor48(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2010
shocked shocked shocked oooohhhh mmmmyyyy GGGGoooodddd the beautiful world of ours is coming to an end,
Re: I Want You Badly by Orikinla(m): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2010
bayor48:

shocked shocked shocked oooohhhh mmmmyyyy GGGGoooodddd the beautiful world of ours is coming to an end,

Do you know the song "Love Crazy" by AJ McLean?
Re: I Want You Badly by mamaken: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2010
it looks more like a fight.

probably it's month ending. she's waiting at home for him to bring money to feed their 7 hungy children. he just got he's salary but instead of going home, he went straight to the beer parlour. she waited and waited and waited untill she decided to go look for her beloved husband.
ones she arrived to the parlour she asked: " where is pablito!?!? have u seen pablito!?!?"
pablito saw he's wife and started running for he's life! the wife called josephita, saw him and ran after him. pablito couldnt run far away, drunk as he was. jospehita grabbed him and threw him to the ground ground. u cant see that on the pic, but she beated hes theeths out of hes mouth.
Re: I Want You Badly by Orikinla(m): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2010
mamaken:

it looks more like a fight.

probably it's month ending. she's waiting at home for him to bring money to feed their 7 hungy children. he just got he's salary but instead of going home, he went straight to the beer parlour. she waited and waited and waited untill she decided to go look for her beloved husband.
ones she arrived to the parlour she asked: " where is pablito!?!? have u seen pablito!?!?"
pablito saw he's wife and started running for he's life! the wife called josephita, saw him and ran after him. pablito couldnt run far away, drunk as he was. jospehita grabbed him and threw him to the ground ground. u cant see that on the pic, but she beated hes theeths out of hes mouth.

You can develop a good screenplay from your storyline. Very dramatic romance.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice / Waoooo! Have A Nice Picture? / Guys And Babes, Who Sabi Form Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.