Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government (44903 Views)

FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter / Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Kzion(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2019
who remembers this phrase "No Ambition of any politician is worth the blood of any civilian"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by joseph1832(m): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2019
Inteltower:

no one is perfect.. in the end the intelligent can be faced with choosing between a greater evil or lesser evil
still the same, they're both evil. So why make one look like a saint?
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by tot(f): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2019
Who ever thought a day would come when people would be comparing Buhari to GEJ, with all the useless propaganda Buhari's team came up with pre-election.

Nigeria should have been heaven by now if he had carried out just a fraction of it. Even the BMC crew only crawl out occasionally now, the failure is glaring for all to see.
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Inteltower: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2019
joseph1832:

its not about making one a saint but rather a preference between the devil & the deep sea

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Inteltower: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2019
omoiyalayi:

Hahahahahahhaha

Dat Mumu ogogoro drinker grin grin

What change will his comment bring or how will whatever he has to say will affect d price of garri in d market

Someone that failed woefully as a sitting president

and obasanjo did better abi ?
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by 989900: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2019
Sowore knows what he is doing, it is Buhari that is bereft of what he is doing.
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Neddyned(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2019
Is he to praise GEJ or make news about Sowore
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by joseph1832(m): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2019
Inteltower:

its not about making one a saint but rather a preference between the devil & the deep sea
then you should know some prefer the devil while some the deep blue sea.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Inteltower: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2019
joseph1832:
then you should know some prefer the devil while some the deep blue sea.

then you have answered your own question as to why a learned person will compare two failures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2019
chuka5000:
GEJ
na man sha

real man

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2019
Sorry am already leading you cos your mention comes under my comment. I did not vote for Buhari and you better accept the the truth or you keep nagging like most women. do
wofayouths:
YOU WILL NEVER BE A LEADER! IS NOT A COURSE BUT A PREDICTION BECAUSE OF YOUR BLIND COMMENTS! YOU VOTED BUHARI, WHY THE BLAMES?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by joseph1832(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2019
Inteltower:

then you have answered your own question as to why a learned person will compare two failures
not when the learned person doesn't believe the person he supports is a failure.
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by aiikman(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2019
Nuzo1:
GEJ cannot be said to be a good leader. He didn't have the balls to make decisions and stand by it.

However, nobody can take away the fact that he is likely one of the most forgiving humans to emerge from Nigeria.

I shook my head in disbelief when someone said in another thread that GEJ would be laughing so hard about Sowore's predicament.

GEJ is the kind of friend most people would wish to have. But not the kind of leader most would wish to have.

So cos he did not act like dictator buhari, makes him a bad leader?...smh....Truly, Nigerians will never learn

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Kapeter(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2019
kaorama:
Whatever he Is, he put us into this mess. His inefficiency and weakness made it possible for Buhari to crawl back to power. He refused ro listen to people who mean well for the country and fight for the masses, even if it meant doing one term. He was not in charge, not because he was old and physically weak but because he didn't know what to do with power. He handed over the machinery of his govt to Northerners, even the party and INEC and they paid him back appropriately.
if you know how much i ditaste the man ehn. Such a weakling, a president and at the same time a victim. I have never seen such a stupid weakling leader all my life. To even think he is an ijaw man self. He was never in control of his government since day one in office. Why so scared? A whole president for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Tableshake89: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2019
Nuzo1:

The topic is about GEJ. Not Buhari.

But here is my opinion anyways.

Corruption or bad leadership comes in different forms.

GEJ's form of bad leadership had little or nothing to do with bad or lack of good policies. It had everything to do with lack of effective implementation because he didn't want to offend people or some close friends. These close friends took advantage and corrupted the whole system.

Buhari's kind of bad leadership has everything to do with lack of good policies and insight. However, he is most times good with effective implementation not minding what people may say.

And so, none is better than the other. Having good policies without effective implementation is as bad as having no good policies at all even if you have the capacity to effect good policies.

Jonathan is miles better

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by san316(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2019
emonis88:

So this govt is good political leadership?
@anonimi. My post is not a comparison between Buhari and GEJ. It is a comparison between a political GEJ and a priestly GEJ. No matter how terrible the current government is, it does not erode how terrible GEJ was as a president.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Born2Breed(f): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2019
For those claiming Reno is pushing GEJ to our memory. Be calm!

In no distant future most of you will wish you could turn back the hands of time and vote GEJ back to power.

Every year the number of intellectuals who campaigned vigorously for Buhari are dwindling, with many drafting letters of apology to GEJ.

Only two group of Nigerians supports this present administration.
1. Those gaining financially.
2. Those who are intellectually r.etarded.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by donjahsy(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2019
omenka:
If jonathan stages a comeback tomorrow, Reno read this, no matter your whitewashing, HE WILL STILL LOSE.

You can keep telling those lies to those who believe the things you say hook line and sinker. Gosh. Anyone reading this imposter's tweets these days would believe Nigeria was even a superpower under the said administration.

My major disgust is with Seun and his mods that have made the forum a launching pad for pdp propaganda lately. Wait and see this also thrown into the fp.
My brother, politics mata Don chop your head well oooo! So everything is all about party and politics.... Both pdp and APC are just the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by BluntBoy(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2019
Inteltower:

I agree he is a failure but he is better than buhari
How is he better than Buhari?
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by anonimi: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2019
san316:
@anonimi. My post is not a comparison between Buhari and GEJ. It is a comparison between a political GEJ and a priestly GEJ. No matter how terrible the current government is, it does not erode how terrible GEJ was as a president.

We are interested in a comparison between Buhari and Jonathan.
Keep your priestly story to yourself please.
Out of two bad/terrible administrations, one is better.
So tell us which one is better if you can.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by anonimi: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2019
Kapeter:
if you know how much i ditaste the man ehn. Such a weakling, a president and at the same time a victim. I have never seen such a stupid weakling leader all my life. To even think he is an ijaw man self. He was never in control of his government since day one in office. Why so scared? A whole president for that matter.

The incompetent General that you replaced him with, because of the packaging, how strong has he been since 2015

Firefire:
I am really worried about the increasing death toll... cry

Buhari said: “If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (now March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267743_lead_jpeg40d3816c9537a77f5db1d8af2860b5b6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3445608_now_jpeg4e80cadb04809833dd7e1003c3001787

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2922444_stopbokoharam_jpegbb8da98a206011a096c5c881ca714bf1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Scientheosopher(m): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2019
anonimi:

But there can't be strong institutions without strongmen— in this case, men that can make and implement good polices for the benefit of all and not just for few personal people.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by sylve11: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Nuzo1:
GEJ cannot be said to be a good leader. He didn't have the balls to make decisions and stand by it.

However, nobody can take away the fact that he is likely one of the most forgiving humans to emerge from Nigeria.

I shook my head in disbelief when someone said in another thread that GEJ would be laughing so hard about Sowore's predicament.

GEJ is the kind of friend most people would wish to have. But not the kind of leader most would wish to have.

awww sad cool
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by FarahAideed: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Nuzo1:

Then shut up and enjoy Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by anonimi: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2019
Scientheosopher:
But there can't be strong institutions without strongmen— in this case, men that can make and implement good polices for the benefit of all and not just for few personal people.

Was that not what Jonathan did that made Nigerians call him weak?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by anonimi: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2019
joseph1832:

Have you heard the word, comparison?
Do you know its meaning?
Please find out and share with us.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3429608_img20151211wa0001_jpeg724741193d65478f0294781f5f191925

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by LZAA: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2019
kaorama:
Whatever he Is, he put us into this mess. His inefficiency and weakness made it possible for Buhari to crawl back to power. He refused ro listen to people who mean well for the country and fight for the masses, even if it meant doing one term. He was not in charge, not because he was old and physically weak but because he didn't know what to do with power. He handed over the machinery of his govt to Northerners, even the party and INEC and they paid him back appropriately.
So you wanted him to rig or shed blood cuz of power abi?
And u ppl are still calling him weak and not in charge bcuz as all good leaders do he delegated to his ministers abi?
Nawa o
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo gwarotango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by BluntBoy(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2019
DeviIhimseIf:
[s][/s]
you're lying
most apc supporters wish they never had buhari
i mean the reasonable supporters
comparing buhari and Jonathan is like comparing lime with apple
Buhari is lime
GEJ is apple

How is Buhari lime?

The realities that both men met and governed by were totally different.

I keep on telling people that GEJ would have run us aground and turned us into Somalia if he was the one who had to deal with a full-blown economic recession.

If you want to compare their leadership style, you are free to. But to attempt to compare their tenures is like attempting to research without variables.
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by BluntBoy(m): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2019
anonimi:

Do you know its meaning?
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3429608_img20151211wa0001_jpeg724741193d65478f0294781f5f191925

You people have not basis for comparison.

First thing first, let us see how Jonathan would fare during a recession. Even in the time of relative plenty, the country was not the wealthiest in Africa. Is it during a recession that the man would be able to form Albert Einstein Even before full-blown economic recession, they were already borrowing to pay salaries.

I am sure he would run the country aground with his cowardice and indecision.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by joseph1832(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2019
anonimi:

Do you know its meaning?
Thanks.
a bias mind can never give concrete comparison. And yes, I know the meaning.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by CoinMan: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2019
Jona best President in Nigeria's dreams

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buy or sell bitcoin at CoinNaija. Call Victor on 08077367094. Serious clients only

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera / Court Disqualifies Sani Danladi As APC Governorship Candidate In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.