Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government (44911 Views)

FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter / Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by renewable1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmmm

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Mummymahdi(f): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
kaorama:
Whatever he Is, he put us into this mess. His inefficiency and weakness made it possible for Buhari to crawl back to power. He refused ro listen to people who mean well for the country and fight for the masses, even if it meant doing one term. He was not in charge, not because he was old and physically weak but because he didn't know what to do with power. He handed over the machinery of his govt to Northerners, even the party and INEC and they paid him back appropriately.

I was reading with understanding and respect till u mentioned "to northerners" why not to the wrong person? had it been the northerner is a meaningful one is still ok. bigotry and tribalism will never set u people free
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by TruthinAction: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
Jonathan is part of the problem we are having. How could he waste the rare opportunity given to him. Niger Delta can't even mention any legacy he left behind. He built about 400 Almajiri schools in the north but did not build a single seminary in the south. He should apologize to us for his failures and permitting this Jihadist to take power from him.
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by GMbuharii: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
kaorama:

That is not what am saying. He had already become too weak before the election. There was nothing he could do around election period to save himself from defeat. When he allowed Dambazua and other service chiefs to stay for so long after Yar'aduas death was when I knew he didn't know how to be in charge.

But the late Yar'adua who brought in the likes of Danbazau remains one of the best president to you and your ilks,not a single word about that.

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by GMbuharii: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
LZAA:

So you wanted him to rig or shed blood cuz of power abi?
And u ppl are still calling him weak and not in charge bcuz as all good leaders do he delegated to his ministers abi?
Nawa o
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo gwarotango

Kaorama abi panorama wanted gej to " baboons and dogs will be soaked in blood" himself so they he and his fellow RUGArians will start shouting ICC ICC....like they did to Ihejirika who was according to them,in charge.

You are from a certain region,you perform ,they will rant. You don't perform o,they will rant

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by LZAA: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
GMbuharii:

Kaorama abi panorama wanted gej to " baboons and dogs will be soaked in blood" himself so they he and his fellow RUGArians will start shouting ICC ICC....like they did to Ihejirika who was according to them,in charge.

You are from a certain region,you perform ,they will rant. You don't perform o,they will rant
Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by vickyhow(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
tinsel:
So you dont know lime is a better fruit than apple?
I'm Bewildered u don't know an apple a day keeps the doctor away?

Anyways his point is centered around taste. Apple tastes far better than a slacky Lime!
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Sniper101(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
omenka:
If jonathan stages a comeback tomorrow, Reno read this, no matter your whitewashing, HE WILL STILL LOSE.

You can keep telling those lies to those who believe the things you say hook line and sinker. Gosh. Anyone reading this imposter's tweets these days would believe Nigeria was even a superpower under the said administration.

My major disgust is with Seun and his mods that have made the forum a launching pad for pdp propaganda lately. Wait and see this also thrown into the fp.

I never intended leaving a comment on this thread. But when I read that part ".....HE WILL STILL LOSE"

I just had to say this to you...

"If a presidential election between PMB and GEJ is to be conducted today ...and if the election is without any form of rigging & electoral malpractices, believe you me GEJ will emerge the winner".

GEJ would be so outstanding that even you, you'll be surprised at the margin with which PMB lost to GEJ.
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Alezy(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
kaorama:
Whatever he Is, he put us into this mess. His inefficiency and weakness made it possible for Buhari to crawl back to power. He refused ro listen to people who mean well for the country and fight for the masses, even if it meant doing one term. He was not in charge, not because he was old and physically weak but because he didn't know what to do with power. He handed over the machinery of his govt to Northerners, even the party and INEC and they paid him back appropriately.
this is just the truth
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by chuka5000(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
Proffdada:
real men have balls. GEJ is emasculated loser. We won't be facing today's problems if he measured even up to a boy
u are talking of Jonathan's weakness. tell us about ur strength, maybe we'll start counting u among human being talkless of men
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
LZAA:

Gbam
hahaha enjoy your Buhari
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Tecno66: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
Prophet Fayose prophesied loud and clear about Buhari. He said when you bring up a lion cub, you are likely to end up in its stomach when it grows up.
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by jubangha(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=CrimeKsmart post=82464874]They always try to project GEJ as an angel.

An angel who said stealing is not corruption.

An angel who was/is a drunkard.

An angel who was/is clueless.

An angel who lacked /lacks visi

[/quote will you keep quite my friend,so many of you reason from your anus,enjoy the vision buari and his administration brought role with the next level and stop complaining.
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Empiree: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
anonimi:

Was Saturday not part of the weekend before Gowon became Head of State in July 1966

[img]
this one was even nothing. Did you ever read CAN (Christian Association Of Nigeria) manifesto published in the 1994?. That was nasty.

They are the cause of religious rifts in Nigeria. I am still looking for that manifesto online. But you can watch former pastor Oyewole on YouTube exposing those nasty Christian agendas for Islam and Muslims n Nigeria. You may also go on fb and search for Jamiu Adegunwa. He released video recently and read from the manifesto.

Christianity wrecked havoc to the Nigerian economy and good relationship between muslims and Christians. They are still pursuing the agenda. Example of that is hijab. They are against Muslim students wearing hijab. They are against Muslim lawyers wearing hijab. They just lost their appeal in ilorin to banning hijab in ilorin schools. Don't you think they are going too far now.

Please go and look for CAN manifesto. It is very violent and nasty. Muslims in Nigeria have been too friendly towards Christians especially in Yorubaland, especially those Muslim men who married Christian women. That's disaster. I will never marry Nigeria Christian. If I do. She either practice or CHRISTIANITY all by herself or revert to Islam. I will never succumb to get family pressure. That's what they do to those Muslims who marry their women. These makes ended up converting to Christianity based on threats if assassination by CAN and family of the ladies. Once a man marries a woman, her parents have no more control over the husband but these Nigerian Christians are demons. I will never succumb to their pressure bcuz of woman's yanch or ass.
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Nuzo1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nathdoug201:
so Buhari is the kind of leader you wish to have and not the kind of friend you wish to have..
Reality will catch up on you since

I never compared GEJ to Buhari in the post you quoted me.

But if you must know, Buhari has proven to be far from being a good leader. As for friendship, trust me; he doesn't understand what that means.
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Lamanii22(f): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I guess you have a point so between Goodluck and Buhari who do you think is the better leader especially with regards to the same office (Presidency) both of them held...

Why does it have to be between buhari and GEJ... why don't Nigerians want someone new? Or do they want GEJ back? I'm just wondering...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Lamanii22(f): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has revealed what former president Goodluck Jonathan told him about the detention of African Action Congress presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore.

Sowore is currently being held in detention of the Department for State Security, DSS, on charges of treasonable felony and plans to overthrow the Nigerian Government.

Sharing on Twitter, Reno Omokri revealed what Goodluck Jonathan told him about Sowore and his continued detention.

https://wotzup.ng/what-jonathan-told-me-about-sowores-detention-by-buhari-govt-reno-omokri/

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1175743099978620928

As far as I'm concerned.. Ati Gej, ati Buhari, ati all our leaders... They are all terrible people, none of them should be justified... They are only using the heads of Nigerians to play ludo.. They don't fucking care.... Reno just want to keep causing stir and unnecessary argument amongst the people....
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Nuzo1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
FarahAideed:

Then shut up and enjoy Buhari

Why the harsh words? I never said Buhari was better, neither did I vote or campaigned in any way for him.

Most of you GEJ supporters are not different from Buhari supporters. Once their principal is criticized; they quickly assume the critique is for Buhari or GEJ as the case may be.

Bro, I wish you will understand that I honestly don't have time for such parochial mindset.
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Mordecai(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Lol... @ He is only interested in two things: His health/comfort and settling any willing foreign Fulani comfortably in Nigeria). Nice and matured way of communication between you and I.... Although our conversation was brief but I can say it's one of the best I have had this year and in a long while on this platform... Like a popular saying... We can disagree and still respect eachother : This has been a wonderful conversation without insults... Not the usual kind of conversation that is known for in Nairaland...

Kai! See the Nairaland of our dreams. Intelligent and mature discussions.

Not senseless statements depicting blind stupid loyalty by self-styled patriots.

Carry go, my brothers. Tuale.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Nuzo1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
Swargu:

Answer the question and stop writing epistles here, with all the balls and decision making skills, who is the better leader?

None sir.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by SmellingAnus(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Mordecai:

Kai! See the Nairaland of our dreams. Intelligent and mature discussions.

Not senseless statements depicting blind stupid loyalty by self-styled patriots.

Carry go, my brothers. Tuale.
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Nuzo1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
anonimi:

What Obama didn't tell you is that only strong leaders with genuine interest to serve can build strong institutions. Weak leaders can't in a million years.

Lee Kuan Yew of Singapore. General park of south Korea.
Mandela of south Africa.
Hseing of Taiwan.
Deng Xiaoping of China.
Thomas Sankara of cotedevoire.

And Abraham Lincoln of Obama's free America.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Nuzo1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
thinkdip:

Your wish for your said leader is in Buhari, eat your hot amala.

You still can't learn and think. You like your nemesis

I never wished so in 2015. I also didn't in 2019 otherwise, I would have voted for him instead of moghalu or Durotoye.
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by techliteup: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Inteltower:
anyone notice that Goodluck Jonathan doesn't care on what presently is happening in the country.

I guess his silence is the cane every person that voted buhari is receiving.

my pity is mainly for those at the north, oppositions (like Sowore persecuted not prosecuted). this Next level is doing more harm than good.
Well Said
Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Growblogtraffic: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
I honestly believe Goodluck is the beat leader Nigeria has ever produced
duality:

You truly don't know what/ who a good leader should be/is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by osazsky(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
kaorama:

Keep quiet if u have nothing to say. He was weak and careless to have allowed Buhari back to power. He handed over his machinery of power to Hausas including INEC
even after 8 years ,u and bubu will still blame gej,failure is blaming others people for ur failure

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Nathdoug201: 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nuzo1:

I never compared GEJ to Buhari in the post you quoted me.

But if you must know, Buhari has proven to be far from being a good leader. As for friendship, trust me; he doesn't understand what that means.
you are irredeemable zombie..
End of discussion abeg..
If I knew your level of zombiesm has gone this far
Wouldn't have quoted you in the first place..
I'm sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by anonimi: 3:37am On Sep 24, 2019
san316:
As a politician

I fully agree with you.
Buhari is however worse in governance.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by anonimi: 4:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Growblogtraffic:
I honestly believe Goodluck is the beat leader Nigeria has ever produced

Good to see someone else shares my assessment.
Cheers.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government by Proffdada: 6:34am On Sep 24, 2019
chuka5000:
u are talking of Jonathan's weakness. tell us about ur strength, maybe we'll start counting u among human being talkless of men
if I was in his position I won't make the stupid mistakes he made. Probably you may follow his incompetence if you were given such opportunity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" / Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) / Photos From Mohammed Babangida's Daughter's 10th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.