Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size (9531 Views)

Young Girl Reduces In Size After Alighting From A Car In Ajah (video) / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by Ytea(f): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2019
An average female's left breast is bigger than the one on the right, because the left breast is located close to the heart, thereby getting more healthy stuff around it. The difference becomes more noticeable when the female is on her monthly flow or when her breast is filled with milk as in the case of your wife. There's nothing wrong with your wife OP, her breast will get back to shape soon enough.
Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2019
Yamleg:
Her boobs were nice to see and the rest until after she gave birth 6 months ago.
One of her boobs is extremely bigger than the other.
Kindly help.
It's an eye sour.
That is because they are real!!!

Real breastts vary in size.. One is slightly bigger than the second one!!
Just deal with it...

Next....
Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by keryj(f): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
No cause for alarm if she is nursing but it might be her fault.
She might be breast feeding wrongly. That is she might be concentrating on giving the baby just one of the breast.
Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by Sparkle777(f): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
If I swear for u, u will die quick. The breast u enjoyed and a baby is now feeding from u dare call an eyesore. May thunder from that place that killed those cows enter ur blokos. Am so pissed right now. Don't u know its all part of being a mommy? Poor man,if they tell u to bring money for breast augmentation now, u will change tone. And if u dare look for side chicks,may ur kini never rise again.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by Ezypretty: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
is normal dear because is like the baby suck mostly on one breast thereby leaving the other one bigger.
Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by alsudaes1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
drlaykay:

Ps: sir, most likely your wife is fine and must have been letting your baby suck more on the smaller one. Request that the baby sucks on the bigger one. If there isn't any changes after 2 weeks, take her to the hospital for examination

Jmk9292:
If she is a nursing mother no too much cause for alarm............ When the baby adapts to sucking a particular breast the one left unsucked tends to be bigger in size........ See a doctor if ur disturbed..... Personal opinion.....

It's actually the other way round

The one being sucked gets bigger than the other one that is not sucked
Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by Okoroawusa: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Sparkle777:
If I swear for u, u will die quick. The breast u enjoyed and a baby is now feeding from u dare call an eyesore. May thunder from that place that killed those cows enter ur blokos. Am so pissed right now. Don't u know its all part of being a mommy? Poor man,if they tell u to bring money for breast augmentation now, u will change tone. And if u dare look for side chicks,may ur kini never rise again.
Aaah!!!

auntie e don do!...e don do...I say e don do!

Na your breasts?
Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by nagalee(m): 12:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Khd95:
I heard left boobs are usually bigger than right boobs, because most neegas are right handed

I know that was off point cheesy

But op, your wife is still breast feeding,have you take your time to observe which of the brezz she feeds the baby with more ,it could be that reason
somehow true
Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by drlaykay(m): 1:27am On Sep 24, 2019
alsudaes1:

It's actually the other way round

The one being sucked gets bigger than the other one that is not sucked
Please go and read about breast engorgement
Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by Small080(m): 6:48am On Sep 24, 2019
You should take her to hospital oh, she is your woman...... Don't waste time on that
Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by alsudaes1(m): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2019
drlaykay:

Please go and read about breast engorgement

The OP didn't state any of the other symptoms of breast engorgement, his wife have even been breastfeeding their baby for about 6 months....

Even though my view was based on what I've seen in a breastfeeding mom, I saw the piece below online too and you can do well by also researching further on why a breastfeeding mom of 6 months could have one breast larger than the other

Why Breasts May Become Uneven
If one breast gets more stimulation than the other, it will produce more milk and grow larger than the other one. It can happen when a baby prefers one breast over the other or if you start nursing on the same breast most of the time. As long as your child is getting enough breast milk and growing at a steady rate, uneven breasts aren't really anything to worry about. But, if your uncomfortable or it bothers you, there are some things you can do to try to get your breasts back to a similar size.

https://www.verywellfamily.com/breastfeeding-and-uneven-breasts-431788
Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2019
You brought this topic here to downgrade her or body same her, has you dickson remain the same size 6 months ago
Yamleg:
Her boobs were nice to see and the rest until after she gave birth 6 months ago.
Kindly help.
It's an eye sour.
Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
she breastfeeds your child with only one breast
ensure that she stop giving the child only one breast. if she gives him/her only the right breast, let her switch to the left or vice versa for the main time and see how they'll magically return to the same size.
some people are already saying check for lumps
naija and information hmmmm

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by Yamleg: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
LillyVal:
You brought this topic here to downgrade her or body same her, has you dickson remain the same size 6 months ago
Thanks
Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by Yamleg: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
LillyVal:
Proffer a solution, that's what I seek.
Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by Apination(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Yamleg:
Kindly help.
It's an eye sour.
LOL.... Variant boobs grin
Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by drlaykay(m): 4:37am On Oct 04, 2019
alsudaes1:

The OP didn't state any of the other symptoms of breast engorgement, his wife have even been breastfeeding their baby for about 6 months....

Even though my view was based on what I've seen in a breastfeeding mom, I saw the piece below online too and you can do well by also researching further on why a breastfeeding mom of 6 months could have one breast larger than the other

Why Breasts May Become Uneven
If one breast gets more stimulation than the other, it will produce more milk and grow larger than the other one. It can happen when a baby prefers one breast over the other or if you start nursing on the same breast most of the time. As long as your child is getting enough breast milk and growing at a steady rate, uneven breasts aren't really anything to worry about. But, if your uncomfortable or it bothers you, there are some things you can do to try to get your breasts back to a similar size.

https://www.verywellfamily.com/breastfeeding-and-uneven-breasts-431788
I once typed an epistle as I countered the fact in the text you sent to me but sadly, I can't explain why it didn't get posted and got lost.
I was explaining the central oxytocin action causing milk letdown
And why it's impossible to get the particular breast being sucked to be bigger than the other.
Physiologically impossible based on the physiology we know.
If there's any pathology, then we can look into it, but trying to explain it with the normal physiology, then it's not correct...
Send me a mail Dr.adelekefagbemi@gmail.com we can discuss. I'm going through this stress because you argued constructively unlike many nairalanders who resort to insults.
I will pull down my email before the end of today. Kindly do that fast if u want us to discuss. Just for enlightenment sake
Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by frozen70g(f): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2019
Yamleg:
Kindly help.
It's an eye sour.

Women boobs are not the same with it

The left boobs is bigger than the right boobs

Even the left side of her body is bigger than the right side

So it's applicable to men

You as a guy, your left egg plants is bigger than your right

Now that she has put to bed, don't expect everything to be intact

Pregnancy leads to elasticity of the body
Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by DenreleDave(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2019
Yamleg:
Kindly help.
It's an eye sour.

She must be an Igbo woman
Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by dave4rella(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2019
sad
Foolish man, you're looking for an excuse to cheat right?
Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by ozone0801(m): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
Goa and have her examined for lumps on the bigger breast.
Heed before its late....breast cancer is real
Re: My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author=Yamleg post=82466693]Her boobs were nice to see and the rest until after she gave birth 6 months ago.
Kindly help.
It's an eye sour.

Nigeria Biafra

Big small

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught My House Girl Peeping While I was having sex with My Wife / Postinor-2 Is Currently Embarrassing Our Women / I Want To Get Married To My Fiance But Her Medical Condition Is Making Me Having

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.