Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,342 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit (1220 Views)

A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride / Have You Ever Had A Menage A Trois? My Experiences Were Too Crazy To Believe. / I Want To Rant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by tpiar: 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
Gosh I so much hate that poster.

1 Like

Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by tpiar: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
I wish he can be banned permanently from this forum.

1 Like

Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by nlPoster: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by nlPoster: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
His crazy friends too, where do you all know each other from?

1 Like

Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by nlPoster: 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
There's another attention seeking fool begging people to reply his own idiotic rants.
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by SavageResponse(m): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
nairalandposter:
There's another attention seeking fool begging people to reply his own idiotic rants.

What's his name? grin
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by nlPoster: 1:15am On Sep 23, 2019
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by nlPoster: 1:16am On Sep 23, 2019
Really special type of crazy!

Unfortunately his ass lickers are not letting him know.
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by nlPoster: 4:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by nlPoster: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by Lonelypacifist6: 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
You're a special kind of crazy, opening a thread with one moniker and commenting with another, aren't you just plain Psycho?

3 Likes

Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by nlPoster: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by nlPoster: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by nlPoster: 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by nlPoster: 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
. . . .
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by nlPoster: 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by MedicH: 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
Anybody has right to rant all they want. If these women treat you like you're less human only because u be good guy just come here and rant we go cheer u up.

3 Likes

Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
You're a special kind of crazy, opening a thread with one moniker and commenting with another, aren't you just plain Psycho?

grin grin grin
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by nlPoster: 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
Guest007:

grin grin grin

Laugh all you want, it's your business not mine.

If you need a husband or even boyfriend, he's all yours.
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
nairalandposter:

Laugh all you want, it's your business not mine.

If you need a husband or even boyfriend, he's all yours.

Thank you, captain obvious smiley
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by nlPoster: 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Guest007:

Thank you, captain obvious smiley

Put a sock in it. smiley
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
nairalandposter:

Put a sock in it. smiley

Go and Bleep yourself smiley
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by nlPoster: 12:00am On Oct 02, 2019
Guest007:

I'll go and Bleep myself smiley
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 02, 2019
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by nlPoster: 12:02am On Oct 02, 2019
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by nlPoster: 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by nlPoster: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by nlPoster: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
. . . . .
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by nlPoster: 1:02am On Jan 27, 2020
. . . . . . . .
Re: It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit by HugeElephant(f): 1:59pm On Mar 04
tpiar:
I wish he can be banned permanently from this forum.
why

(1) (Reply)

What Time Do Couples Have Sex At Night, Share Your Story Thread / Am Confused Pls Help!!! / Is Age 25 Really The Ideal Time For Marriage? Check Out This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.