Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

I Want To Rant (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Rant (photos) (5239 Views)

Here To Rant Excuse Me / It Takes A Special Kind Of Crazy To Rant Endlessly About Women Like Ilekokonit / A Thread For You To Rant. #rantingishealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Rant (photos) by CaveAdullam: 7:59pm On Mar 03
The problem with being an African is that the errors and trials you would have experienced in your early teenage years till the mid-20s, to become fully grounded from 25, or let's say 30...is what you will start experiencing from your 30s.

Starting from this stage, you are distraught. You don't know which hook to hold, the road to follow, or who to listen to.

You become impatient because you are getting older and time is far spent.

Worse is that it's from 40 many start running helter-skelter because from 50 you are literally done with life. Don't allow the exception to deceive you. Proceeding from there you ought to be enjoying the fruits of your labor.

The sad thing is that nobody tells you from an early age.

Our parents have been bamboozled by religion and the hope of a better future. They just allow things to slide. They built us for the past, not for the present.

Not their fault though because they were using a prior template that was good but expired even before we were born. Hence, many youths of today are void except for their college degrees. Multitudes still lack a basic education.

No idea about navigating the world. No idea about money making. No idea about business. No idea about handling our problems. No idea about dealing with people. Just blank and empty.

They are like harmless and helpless flocks with the hope of using a degree to get their lives satisfaction and happily ever after.

As we speak, many don't know what to do. They don't know where to move to. They don't even know how to think. They are hopeless.

The promise of a better future was a facade. They fasted. They prayed. They served their father's land. Are humble and patriotic citizens, yet the goalpost gets farther away from them every time they come close to scoring a goal.

Ideas die faster in poor and underdeveloped nations.

The innovations that have sprung up in place of previous poverty had giants and great men who stood by the brains behind that idea. Like Vanderbilt to Rockefeller.

Rockefeller would have died like the average man if no one had been there to key into his oil exploration idea and adventure.

Things take extra power to survive in places of poverty. I mean power beyond the seven seas and oceans. That's why development and innovation in Africa can be counted on the fingers.

Converting your idea into a great innovation from a standpoint of integrity in a poor place takes something beyond your might, strength, and thought.
There's a higher probability of you dining with the devil to get it done even if it was and never your original intention.

But you got to do it because you want food to eat. You want to take care of momma. You want to see Papa look good like his youthful days.

You are like a naked migrant in a desert. The Sahara desert is even a testament to this. It has young Africans buried inside her belly who tried migrating to Europe because they couldn't survive the extreme power of the sand dune and vicious men of the Sahara.

You are empty. All you see is a sand dune.

Oasis? That's a black swan. Support? That's a fairy tale. Guidance? You're asking for magic.

That's the case of being an African.

Conditions are so tough that you'll begin to doubt your dreams. You'll think if your ambitions are grandiose. You'll think if you are making a mistake. Because despite your efforts and endeavors, nothing fruitful comes out. A futile result you get every day.

Meanwhile, your nonchalant peer in a developed world doesn't need to work as hard as you to get his basic needs met.

The funny thing is that as Africans, our daily struggle is to provide for our daily needs. Not for the party. Not for extravagance. To put food on your table, a good shelter, security, and good internet access.

However, millions of Africans have died without meeting their daily needs. They die poorer than the poverty line.

Seeing young African children today causes me a lot of fear. Not for the harm they will cause but for their future which is gonna be wasted under bad government and leadership. They are jolly and happy today, but their future is blink except a tsunami of change overtakes the African government for good.

And by the way, the crime rate in poor nations is usually high and extreme. Virtues and vices can't be void. You either get occupied with one and forgo the other. So when virtues are lost, expect the sons and daughters of Adam to dance in the playground of their most animalistic nature.

And here I have a problem with African mothers who intend to procreate beyond 2 kids. Like what do you need the extra kids for? You that have not fulfilled your dreams, what then do you have to help 3 or more kids to fulfill theirs?

Getting pregnant at this age, a sight to behold, a thing of good, and the joy of being a mother is metamorphosing into a horror scene.

Because if you don't have the basic necessities to cater to a child till the point of comfortable adulthood, you've done great wickedness to that child. And this circles us back to the opening of this post.

Africans seem not to even know their problem. Anyway, the majority are religious and filled with myriads of superstitions. They don't even know that they have been hostage in their lands. Locked by corrupt kinsmen.

Anyway, they will fight over tribal, religious, and political views. Still inside their cage. What a pathetic scene to behold.

Despite the obstacles, the few that can get going should keep going. Hope is the fire. It will one day illuminate our darkness and we will give light.

May those who are confused and lose hope find the courage once more to march on as gallant soldiers.

We don't know when we will find rest. But we know that this too shall pass away.

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03
Men you are like me. When I see young African kids, I really pity them. If I was God, I will prevent the black man from procreating.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 8:15pm On Mar 03
tensazangetsu20:
Men you are like me. When I see young African kids, I really pity them. If I was God, I will prevent the black man from procreating.
omo you are shallow

What if the black man owns the world initially and a global situation happened that no one happens to remember... Then the whites took over

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by SIXFEETUNDER: 8:16pm On Mar 03
Forking retard

Just forking kys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by atoliman: 8:23pm On Mar 03
SIXFEETUNDER:
Forking retard

Just forking kys

Go and farm, that is how our ancestors survived, the soil is fertile , the labor is hard but the yield is food. Once food is plentiful, there is hope to come. We have fertile land in Nigeria, we do not live in the Sahara desert where there is no vegetation. not all lands were taken by Bandits or Fulani Herdsmen. Rome was not build in one day, Europe was shitty back in the days- Read about the Black plague and see how bad things was in Europe. The problem with the youth is that many do not want to farm- They want shortcut to rich, but life does not work like that. If you do not work or evolve to work smarter, poverty will be your companion
There is hope in Africa, some countries in African are learning and doing better. The youth can learn the mistakes from the older generation and continues to make the same mistakes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by crystalmoon(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03
atoliman:

Go and farm, that is how our ancestors survived, the soil is fertile , the labor is hard but the yield is food. Once food is plentiful, there is hope to come. We have fertile land in Nigeria, we do not live in the Sahara desert where there is no vegetation. not all lands were taken by Bandits or Fulani Herdsmen. Rome was not build in one day, Europe was shitty back in the days- Read about the Black plague and see how bad things was in Europe. The problem with the youth is that many do not want to farm- They want shortcut to rich, but life does not work like that. If you do not work or evolve to work smarter, poverty will be your companion
There is hope in Africa, some countries in African are learning and doing better. The youth can learn the mistakes from the older generation and continues to make the same mistakes.
how many farms do you own

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by Akpabio22: 8:52pm On Mar 03
Very educative post how wish it can be on front page. See Africa biggest setback is religion I just watch a pastor at tunde post on Instagram. The pastor was praying for dollars to crash to naira just imagine the stupidity when you should be holding you politicians accountable for the looting and improper way of managing the economy. The other day I saw a post of a group of people praying for a faulty transformer to be good that any witch spoiling the transformer should die. Just imagine instead of them to hold there local chairman senator representing there ward accountable for neglecting them. I recommend this post once more undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by atoliman: 9:00pm On Mar 03
crystalmoon:
how many farms do you own

none but I am interested in using my family land to farm . I did agriculture science I just do not have time to farm because of work and how many do you owe?
Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by HayTerran: 9:04pm On Mar 03
None of these is a lie. I share these facts. But all that you propose lack the way forward. That's the problem we have, we are aware of our problems but ignorant of how to approach and solve them. What do you propose?

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by YoobaNesan: 9:04pm On Mar 03
Front page material ooo!

You won't see all those mods now, if Na Portable & Abure now, they go rush push am.

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by HayTerran: 9:06pm On Mar 03
tensazangetsu20:

Lol dey play. The black race is cursed and should be prevented from spreading. Billions of black people suffering for nothing. All that suffering won't exist if black people just don't exist.
Lol. Tensa is just a crazy guy. He's the most extreme idealist I know on NL. His ideas dey always dey one kain. The guy na just werey grin grin grin grin grin gringrin

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by Damian911: 9:18pm On Mar 03
Akpabio22:
Very educative post how wish it can be on front page. See Africa biggest setback is religion I just watch a pastor at tunde post on Instagram. The pastor was praying for dollars to crash to naira just imagine the stupidity when you should be holding you politicians accountable for the looting and improper way of managing the economy. The other day I saw a post of a group of people praying for a faulty transformer to be good that any witch spoiling the transformer should die. Just imagine instead of them to hold there local chairman senator representing there ward accountable for neglecting them. I recommend this post once more undecided
Bro you're fvcking right, last week we were talking about the spiralling inflation affecting the nation and the woman was like with the condition of things we need serious prayers and I was like prayer? Instead of holding our leaders accountable and she was like we need to pray to God to allow the spirit of good governance posses them and I was like waoh shocked The prayer we have been praying pre 1960 up till now and she said prayers can never be too much rather it will be insufficient undecided Na so I just quiet 🤐
Religion has brainwashed this one beyond redemption cry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by Sweetvie: 9:43pm On Mar 03
tensazangetsu20:

Lol dey play. The black race is cursed and should be prevented from spreading. Billions of black people suffering for nothing. All that suffering won't exist if black people just don't exist.
Abeg o
Black race is not cursed, we just easily believe the wrong people. Africa biggest setback is religion and choosing the wrong leaders.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by papyjaypaul: 9:44pm On Mar 03
Remove religion and Nigerian politicians are in hot soup. They have no idea how religion is saving them but more people are opening their eyes now. They can think with their heads

17 Likes

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by CaveAdullam: 9:49pm On Mar 03
HayTerran:
None of these is a lie. I share these facts. But all that you propose lack the way forward. That's the problem we have, we are aware of our problems but ignorant of how to approach and solve them. What do you propose?

You are right.

I didn't explicitly propose a solution because it was a rant according to the title.

However, if you read keenly, I pointed to the readers the roots and foundation of their problems. With solutions too.

The first solution is a large-scale massive education of the masses. Africans go to school, but they are not educated.

The education should be one that aggravates their anger every year till they finish learning.
Symposium: A history of Africa and the cause of her problems. The dangerous activities of kinsmen.

An education that must be similar across boards, uniting people of different cultures and religions. Happening almost simultaneously around the continent like the shining sun.

Holy anger generated through learning the reality of the African identity and the state of Africa.

I know you guys want a revolution. You want a massive protest. But it won't work. Yes. It won't work. Hence, revolution isn't common.

Revolution can't work when supposedly angry elites are sleeping or benefiting from the cesspool.

Revolution can't work when the military and police aren't having a deep feeling of distraught.

Revolution can't work when merchants and businessmen still benefit from the chaos.

Revolution can't work when unions and groups don't speak one voice.

Revolution can't work when the workers or labor unions aren't united.

Revolution can't work when the citizens are still divided along religious and tribal lines.

Revolution can't work when the masses aren't speaking one language.

Revolution can't work when the masses haven't planned a way to handle saboteurs and their lineage.

(Many good) elites must also be part of the game. Because money and connection are needed to run the show. It's all about the common good of the whole.

Soldiers need thorough education.

All security arms need thorough education.

Thugs need thorough education.

They must come to understand that the people they serve don't mean well for them and their children.

Proper education, not college degrees will erase these problems gradually.

However, a faster means will be to vote for politicians with good track records. But we know where this ends in Africa. Hence, the education.

The other lovely alternative is in the Bollywood movie: The holiday.
("nor be my mouth you go hear say shoot bird e mama die"wink.

Education wouldn't pose much of a problem because the schools and religious centers are there. What's needed is to infiltrate them with the sought-after elixir.

There is no holy anger in the land. Just rants and complaints, hence, we are stuck where we are.

Education is the best solution I can think of right now. Probably, other better ideas are unknown.

Thanks.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by Olayinka8793(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03
It is CaveAdulam on the beat. One of my favorite Nairalander and Twitter poster.
Make I park here.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by pansophist(m): 10:08pm On Mar 03
Nairaland no get many sections. This topic no fit romance

Sometimes, I wan write some kind of stuff, I go search all the sections, but none fit am. Then I go just bone.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by GodHimself: 10:08pm On Mar 03
Beautifully expressed.

CaveAdullam:
The problem with being an African is that the errors and trials you would have experienced in your early teenage years till the mid-20s, to become fully grounded from 25, or let's say 30...is what you will start experiencing from your 30s.
Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by virginboy1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03
Very Deep
Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by NPFLADMIN(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03
It's funny how you guys always think it's the black man's fault.
Although I still blame the leaders.
Oga, the game is rigged so Africa and the 3rd world country can't win. If you don't get it, 4get it then.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by GodHimself: 10:14pm On Mar 03
I like the way you write. It’s clear and communicates your idea effectively.

I hope you have a blog.

On education: the delivery vehicle is where the opportunity lies.

CaveAdullam:

You are right.

I didn't explicitly propose a solution because it was a rant according to the title.

The first solution is a large-scale massive education of the masses. Africans go to school, but they are not educated.

The education should be one that aggravates their anger every year till they finish learning.
Symposium: A history of Africa and the cause of her problems. The dangerous activities of kinsmen.

An education that must be similar across boards, uniting people of different cultures and religions. Happening almost simultaneously around the continent like the shining sun.

Holy anger generated through learning the reality of the African identity and the state of Africa.

(Many good) elites must also be part of the game. Because money and connection are needed to run the show. It's all about the common good of the whole.

Soldiers need thorough education.

All security arms need thorough education.

Thugs need thorough education.

Proper education, not college degrees will erase these problems gradually.

Education wouldn't pose much of a problem because the schools and religious centers are there. What's needed is to infiltrate them with the sought-after elixir.

Education is the best solution I can think of right now. Probably, other better ideas are unknown.

Thanks.
Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by Sweetvie: 10:21pm On Mar 03
Religion and politics have been major issues in Africa, and the corruption among leaders has been a huge obstacle to progress. Our leaders only use their positions of power to enrish themselves rather than improve the lives of their people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by Akpabio22: 10:28pm On Mar 03
GodHimself:
Beautifully expressed.

even from 35 and some still don't wake up at 35 wasted time

1 Like

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by GidiQuotes: 10:37pm On Mar 03
If you're born an African, you're born disadvantaged. You have steps missing on the ladder of success. If you're born poor you won't even know there is a ladder to climb. Africa is the graveyard of dreams.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by CaveAdullam: 10:38pm On Mar 03
GodHimself:
I like the way you write. It’s clear and communicates your idea effectively.

I hope you have a blog.

On education: the delivery vehicle is where the opportunity lies.

Thank you for your kind words. I do appreciate it.

Don't have a blog yet. Even the first post was supposed to be a WhatsApp status post. But I just kept writing and writing and writing, then, boom.

The structure for REAL education is there already. The important thing now is teaching the right topic and stimulating the learners. As sleeper cells terrorists or suicide bombers are taught.

The advantages and disadvantages of poor living due to poor education are there for the learners to observe for themselves. At least they are already on the disadvantaged side. All the teacher needs to do is to hold it like a mirror to their face so that they won't get distracted.

It's a long journey ahead for Africans.

Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by achillesfoot(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03
Sweetvie:
Abeg o
Black race is not cursed, we just easily believe the wrong people. Africa biggest setback is religion and choosing the wrong leaders.
. Don't take such people seriously.. People who are quick to label themselves cursed instead of recognizing the root cause of the chaos.. I tag them low self esteem idiots.. Africans who hate themselves for being Africans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by TrustNone: 11:30pm On Mar 03
SIXFEETUNDER:
Forking retard

Just forking kys
are you CHRISTFUCKER?
Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by Chingyyy878: 11:31pm On Mar 03
pansophist:
Nairaland no get many sections. This topic no fit romance

Sometimes, I wan write some kind of stuff, I go search all the sections, but none fit am. Then I go just bone.

Bros, just put am anywhere we go read am

1 Like

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by muyico(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03
Fiction!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by GodHimself: 12:46am On Mar 04
What are the RIGHT topics for a REAL education.

Write a list.

A list that Teachers and sponsors can read, pick and run with.

CaveAdullam:

Thank you for your kind words. I do appreciate it.

Don't have a blog yet. Even the first post was supposed to be a WhatsApp status post. But I just kept writing and writing and writing, then, boom.

The structure for REAL education is there already. The important thing now is teaching the right topic and stimulating the learners. As sleeper cells terrorists or suicide bombers are taught.

The advantages and disadvantages of poor living due to poor education are there for the learners to observe for themselves. At least they are already on the disadvantaged side. All the teacher needs to do is to hold it like a mirror to their face so that they won't get distracted.

It's a long journey ahead for Africans.

Thanks.
Re: I Want To Rant (photos) by gaby(m): 1:39am On Mar 04
[quote author=CaveAdullam post=128758622][/quote]

Hats doffed...

A great piece and a beautiful read.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? / Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! / Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.