Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Beauty And Money Are The Stones And Doors Nawadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty And Money Are The Stones And Doors Nawadays (658 Views)

Abeg Help Me See Weting I Dey See Pikin Of Nawadays Eeh! / In The Name Of Love A Guy And His Money Are Soon 'Parted ' / If Your Wife Lends You Money, Are You To Pay Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty And Money Are The Stones And Doors Nawadays by Mrokong: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2010
THESE DAYZ, MONEY AND BEAUTY TRIPS GUYS. IF U ARE A LADY, U NEED A QUALITY GUY THAT CAN SUSTAIN TILL U DIE(MARRIAGE)
IF U ARE A LAD, YOU NEED A BEAUTIFUL BABE THAT CAN ATTRACT FRIENDS,PRESENTABLE GIRL THAT WILL BRING GOODIES
Re: Beauty And Money Are The Stones And Doors Nawadays by ITbomb(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2010
Are you just realizing it now or you have just taken some high stuff or better still you are checkin whether the start thread button really works.
How about those your admission scam? Any mugu don pay?
Re: Beauty And Money Are The Stones And Doors Nawadays by iice(f): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2010
Ahahahahahahaha
Re: Beauty And Money Are The Stones And Doors Nawadays by MrsEve: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2010
Not having any LUCK on neither poster? Sucks huh?
Re: Beauty And Money Are The Stones And Doors Nawadays by Ikedonn(m): 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2010
Mr.okong:

THESE DAYZ, MONEY AND BEAUTY TRIPS GUYS. IF U ARE A LADY, U NEED A QUALITY GUY THAT CAN SUSTAIN TILL U DIE(MARRIAGE)

IF U ARE A LAD, YOU NEED A BEAUTIFUL BABE THAT CAN ATTRACT FRIENDS,PRESENTABLE GIRL THAT WILL BRING GOODIES
@ poster
I don't get you here.Please explain more .

(1) (Reply)

Woman Bathe Husband Wit Hot Water While Asleep. / Which Is Better?to Be In A Relationship Or Not / What Exactely Should I Do To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.