Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Shocking- Kwara Lady Committed Suicide 3 Months After Her Boyfriend Died - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking- Kwara Lady Committed Suicide 3 Months After Her Boyfriend Died (275 Views)

Auchi Poly Lecturer Commits Suicide 3 Days To His Birthday (Photo) / Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After / Lady Reveals What Stopped Her From Committing Suicide 3 Years Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking- Kwara Lady Committed Suicide 3 Months After Her Boyfriend Died by Investorpeter: 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
Adenike Fatai, a 25-year-old tailoring apprentice has committed suicide just three months after her boyfriend died.
Adenike who is an indigene of Kwara State lives with her mother at Igbekele street, Iyana Cele bus stop, Ojo local government of Lagos State.
The deceased was said to have been battling with depression after her boyfriend Bayo Atanda died three months ago. As a result of this, she took a poisonous substance suspected to be ‘sniper’.
Though the deceased does not leave any suicide note, going through her Facebook page, it was revealed that she engaged in posts which centered on death and depression. Bencity Times gathered that her trauma was heightened by her late boyfriend family and friends’ allegation of causing his death.
Adenike’s mother, Tawa, confirms the incident to Bencity Times that she met her dead after she returned home from an evening prayer. She explained further, “That day, she finished cooking around 7pm and ate. Adenike was outside after eating while I went to the mosque to pray. Around 8pm, Adenike came to the mosque to collect the key to our apartment at Shibiri and I told her to check the shop.
“When she got home, some minutes after, I saw her lying on the floor with a bottle of an insecticides called sniper beside her. I called for help from the neighbor but it was late. “She was an apprentice learning tailoring in her sister’s place in Ikorodu.
Suddenly, her boss sent her away. Adenike explained to me that she had got another place to learn the vocation in Orile and that she would be living with a friend. I asked her to come and learn the tailoring work at my place but she refused. “Whenever I asked to see the friend was staying with, she would say she was not around.

Read more https://spectrumtimes.com.ng/2019/09/22/shocking-kwara-lady-committed-suicide-3-months-after-her-boyfriend-died/
Re: Shocking- Kwara Lady Committed Suicide 3 Months After Her Boyfriend Died by Ibile77(m): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Wetin Musa no go see for this land?

(1) (Reply)

One Killed, Four Injured As Customs Clash With Smugglers / Housewife Drags Husband To Court For Allegedly Refusing To Pray / Nigerian 'torture House': Hundreds Freed In Kaduna Police Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.