Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Remain Fateful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Remain Fateful (619 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Remain Fateful by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
My ex came to visit me at my shop last week and she bought all kinds of fruit for me. As i went through her phone I noticed a couple of pictures she took wiv this guy. I was like wow uve found a new boyfriend just to show her I'm not jealous and she's free to open up to me. She started stuttering all of a sudden buh she finally opened up and told me that his sister made it happen. She also said he works in oil company in Port Harcourt of which I saw the pix. I don't want to go into details of some other encounter with her... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. This guy is handsome, comfy with a well paid job and I sure he is romantic what else is she looking for? Is it not possible for women to stick with a guy?
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Remain Fateful by Jordanbelfort07: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
I am %1000 sure that guy is a yahoo boy. grin
And I can assure you he just wants to chop and clean mouth.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Remain Fateful by healthserve(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
Missjoy29

Aweleakwaetiti

Oya food don don
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Remain Fateful by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
Faithful? Just a few.In all never trust a woman 100%, if you do, you're OYO grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Remain Fateful by Baller93(m): 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
healthserve:
Missjoy29

Aweleakwaetiti

Oya food don don

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Remain Fateful by healthserve(m): 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
Baller93:
grin grin grin grin grin

Guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Remain Fateful by EmekaBlue(m): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
she comes around u coz ur dick game is dope

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Remain Fateful by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:23am On Sep 23, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
I am %1000 sure that guy is a yahoo boy. grin
And I can assure you he just wants to chop and clean mouth.

Even if he is G the guys sis brought them together. Both of them are 5&6. I don't think that guy will mess up just yet
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Remain Fateful by luvyaself95(m): 6:41am On Sep 23, 2019
Faithful Women Are Stop Born in 1975. Any Woman from 1980 there are cheater and confused beings.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Remain Fateful by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2019
AlphaSegzy:
Faithful? Just a few.In all never trust a woman 100%, if you do, you're OYO grin

Even to the person u wan2 get married to.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Birthday - See What Her Husband Bought For Her.. / She Is Double Sided / Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.