Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

What Do You Think? Will Any Of Them Agree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think? Will Any Of Them Agree? (622 Views)

What Do You Think Will Be Running In Their Minds (pics) / Who Do You Think Will Get A Job First Among These Graduands? / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think? Will Any Of Them Agree? by mafiano1986: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Im thinking of picking up one of these whores in gwarimpa and requesting her to squat on my face and pee then slap me hard all over my body shouting "drink it!" what do you think? do you think any of them will agree? And if i drink it will i get sick? Am actually in to femdom bondage, i dont know why.
Re: What Do You Think? Will Any Of Them Agree? by missjo(f): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: What Do You Think? Will Any Of Them Agree? by Jordanbelfort07: 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
bring your mouth, make I chuke prick piss inside undecided
Re: What Do You Think? Will Any Of Them Agree? by SavageResponse(m): 1:16am On Sep 23, 2019
mafiano1986:
Im thinking of picking up one of these whores in gwarimpa and requesting her to squat on my face and pee then slap me hard all over my body shouting "drink it!" what do you think? do you think any of them will agree? And if i drink it will i get sick? Am actually in to femdom bondage, i dont know why.

You're sick!
Re: What Do You Think? Will Any Of Them Agree? by mafiano1986: 2:50am On Sep 23, 2019
SavageResponse:

You're sick!
I just dont know why im so in to femdom bondage.
Re: What Do You Think? Will Any Of Them Agree? by mafiano1986: 2:52am On Sep 23, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
bring your mouth, make I chuke prick piss inside undecided
Your mad! I said femdom, are you a woman? what i want is a big ass sexy woman to squat with her ass all over my face and do it to me
Re: What Do You Think? Will Any Of Them Agree? by mafiano1986: 2:56am On Sep 23, 2019
missjo:
cheesy
What about you? you are a girl, probably with a nice ass too, if a guy tells you to do it to him with your ass all over his face, would you?
Re: What Do You Think? Will Any Of Them Agree? by missjo(f): 7:32am On Sep 23, 2019
mafiano1986:

What about you? you are a girl, probably with a nice ass too, if a guy tells you to do it to him with your ass all over his face, would you?
Lmaocheesy
Re: What Do You Think? Will Any Of Them Agree? by Tocheagle(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
What sort of human toilet are you

(1) (Reply)

O / Yesterday I Met My Ex And She Was Kissing Her New Boyfriend / 2020: Bye Bye To Yeye Girlfriend. There's Be No Resumption In January!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.