Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Aba; The Sleeping Giant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba; The Sleeping Giant (20276 Views)

few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) / #endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. / Insecurity: The Sleeping President! By Adbullahi D Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by olasaad(f): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2019
Wantedmiller:
A sleeping giant indeed.........

I went to Aba last week...... It is not like inside Aba is too bad. They still got good roads but the problem is the Expressway that leads to PH and Umuahia.

I always see Ikpeazu as NURTW chairman...... He is not worthy to be a Governor.

What of Owerri to Aba road? Aba in general is bad and the most annoying thing is those task force and other security personnel can extort motorists die. The state is pathetic
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by efficiencie(m): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2019
Mrfeel:

And the zoo is still claiming ownership of biafra why? Why not hand over everything to nnamdi KANU and see if biafra doesn't over take the zoo in just 10 yrs power supply, major roads, even the port Harcourt to Aba rail line that was functional during the colonial times, are all federal properties

You and your Nnamdi Kanu cannot do more than a dead rat! Why do I say this. Because, even right now that there are resources in the land that can be pooled to bring about development yet these resources are not mobilized. Nnamdi Kanu has a good following in the East and If he charges Easterners who believes in the Biafra cause to start donating at least #1000 per month to the cause of Biafra by the end of 5 years the Biafra fund would have been to the tune of millions if not billions of naira. If Nnamdi Kanu takes the bull by the horn and starts effecting developments that governors and FG have failed to carry out with the Biafra fund I tell you the FG and governors will sit up and if Nnamdi Kanu is able to set out and actualize a plan to install infrastructure in the East with the instrumentality of those loyal to Biafra by now the FG and governors would have invited him for dialog...but what he knows how to do is rant, rant and rant and organize the attack of Nigerian public servants abroad! Biafra can never be achieved because those who regard themselves are Biafrans do not care about Biafra at all they only care about themselves!
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by IamYorubanza: 9:08am On Sep 23, 2019
Hotzone:
We Aba gwoda!
No federal presence in entire southeast but billions of dollars of relief and international support keep going to the north where the richest man in Africa is originated and also the two-time current Nigeria president emanated while the conquered ‘Igbos’ are left on their own yet, operation python dance can dance to okada man’s house and ‘bit’ him to death

Bro stop the blame game... The problems are from the past and present governors down to the local government chairmen in Aba....Was Aba not making more money when compared to Enugu state or even the least Ebonyi state, due to Aba being a high Trade/commercial state? But can you compare these states to Aba when it comes to standard of living ?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by Mrfeel: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2019
efficiencie:

It is easy to dump blames on Federal Government but you fail to see the role that the eastern leaders play. You have had governors since 1999, what have they done? Look at the east appearing like they got independence in the 2000s. If your governors have done what is right and the Easterners had placed effectiveness above sentiment the laudable strides of the governors would have drawn the attention of the FG to bring more infrastructure to the east...but when what the East does often is rant, rant, rant and rant why will any non-eastern dominated FG direct resources to the East? The day the Easterners start thinking as one, they focus their resources in developing their land and people and they make the East a force to reckon with that is the day that East will be recognized by a non-eastern FG!

FG purposely abandoned the east and suppressed it from developing more than other regions for fear of the easterners breaking away from Nigeria if the region develops beyond other Nigerian region, FG is always conscious of that, all these roads we complain about are federal roads,
During the biafra war places like aba and Onitsha were the most affected in the war everything was completely destroyed, Onitsha was the biggest market in West Africa at that time it was completely destroyed no structure was left untouched, state government have done it's part by rebuilding these cities what has FG done? Cause they were the ones that used fighter jets to destroy these cities
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2019
MelesZenawi:
What Aba needs is road simple.

But due to the criminality attitude of Abians and her leaders the future remains bleak.

Let Abia state govt construct their road and leave Federal govt after all Rivers state constructed their own part by themselves.

Recently the Asaba road leading to head bridge was damaged beyond reason but as now the road is been reconstructed by Delta state government because they know the importance of good road network. Delta didn't wait for buhari or said this is a federal road.

So nothing like sleeping giant but Abia has so many criminals as leaders and they enjoy it if not how can people like Orji Uzor kalu stage a come back to power to same state he rendered hopeless.
What do you mean by criminality attitude of abians?

almajiri that grew up in east

Mind you I'm not abian but i have noticed you always trying to bringing divison among ndigbo and castigate igbo states

Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by Mrfeel: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2019
efficiencie:

You and your Nnamdi Kanu cannot do more than a dead rat! Why do I say this. Because, even right now that there are resources in the land that can be pooled to bring about development yet these resources are not mobilized. Nnamdi Kanu has a good following in the East and If he charges Easterners who believes in the Biafra cause to start donating at least #1000 per month to the cause of Biafra by the end of 5 years the Biafra fund would have been to the tune of millions if not billions of naira. If Nnamdi Kanu takes the bull by the horn and starts effecting developments that governors and FG have failed to carry out with the Biafra fund I tell you the FG and governors will sit up and if Nnamdi Kanu is able to set out and actualize a plan to install infrastructure in the East with the instrumentality of those loyal to Biafra by now the FG and governors would have invited him for dialog...but what he knows how to do is rant, rant and rant and organize the attack of Nigerian public servants abroad! Biafra can never be achieved because those who regard themselves are Biafrans do not care about Biafra at all they only care about themselves!

You are not that intelligent as you think Mr man , those resources you claim are on ground are government properties, and you know nothing about an individual taking over government properties, nnamdi KANU was charged for shipping radio transmitters to East those transmitters are seized by Nigerian government, all these things you wrote up there are trash hand over our region to us let us develop it with no FG interference
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by Princedapace(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2019
MelesZenawi:

But due to the criminality attitude of Abians and her leaders the future remains bleak.

Let Abia state govt construct their road and leave Federal govt after all Rivers state constructed their own part by themselves.

Recently the Asaba road leading to head bridge was damaged beyond reason but as now the road is been reconstructed by Delta state government because they know the importance of good road network. Delta didn't wait for buhari or said this is a federal road.

So nothing like sleeping giant but Abia has so many criminals as leaders and they enjoy it if not how can people like Orji Uzor kalu stage a come back to power to same state he rendered hopeless.

I get your point but this is wht I have been saying. FG is complete waste of time. FG earns bigger than all the states but still want states to do part of her jobs without doing state jobs. It is completely unfair to states and that is why sometimes, I don't blame states for their incompetency. States most times handle the funding of security in their location while FG earn so much from the money sharing formula. Some states have never experienced FG presence for decades. States need more funds. FG should earn less. States should get more of the share than FG. Most money earned by FG used for overhead cost. States are closer to the people than FG. FG is just there to massage the pay of ex leaders and service chiefs. This is so wrong. If this country really want to grow, we need to really sit down and look into our constitution.

1 Like

Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by mercyville: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2019
Mrfeel:

FG purposely abandoned the east and suppressed it from developing more than other regions for fear of the easterners breaking away from Nigeria if the region develops beyond other Nigerian region, FG is always conscious of that, all these roads we complain about are federal roads,
During the biafra war places like aba and Onitsha were the most affected in the war everything was completely destroyed, Onitsha was the biggest market in West Africa at that time it was completely destroyed no structure was left untouched, state government have done it's part by rebuilding these cities what has FG done? Cause they were the ones that used fighter jets to destroy these cities
pls,can we have a glimpse of the SE before the war?
Was it developed up to the level of the then North?
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by Wantedmiller: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2019
olasaad:

What of Owerri to Aba road? Aba in general is bad and the most annoying thing is those task force and other security personnel can extort motorists die. The state is pathetic

Sure..... Owerri to Aba road!

Extortion is like normal revenue in Aba!
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by Mrfeel: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2019
mercyville:

pls,can we have a glimpse of the SE before the war?
Was it developed up to the level of the then North?

Go and read about the old Eastern Region under military governor ojukwu, you won't be asking me if the then eastern region was developed more than the North, Enugu coal mine was flourishing, Onitsha market was the biggest in West Africa, they were trains running from port Harcourt to aba, trains running from Enugu to port Harcourt, eastern Region was far more developed than the North, Gowon divided the eastern Region into smaller parts to stop them from uniting and breaking away from Nigeria like ojukwu tried to do, there was nothing like South South, niger Delta, or South East, there was only eastern Region, and general ojukwu was the governor
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by Karleb(m): 10:08am On Sep 23, 2019
That should be the road that leads to Osisioma bus-stop. grin grin grin grin grin

Dr. Victor Okeazie Ipeazue is on serious sleeping pills.
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by ekaette1621: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2019
The roads in and around Aba should be fixed.

By who
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2019
Wantedmiller:
A sleeping giant indeed.........

I went to Aba last week...... It is not like inside Aba is too bad. They still got good roads but the problem is the Expressway that leads to PH and Umuahia.

I always see Ikpeazu as NURTW chairman...... He is not worthy to be a Governor.

Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by SaintLucia: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2019
Kingspin:
Shithole people

The gov is a failure what concern Tinubu
Omo ale but your ancestors from that region carry Tinubu matter pass everybody.
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2019
naijadrivablog:
I have been there. From Ogbor Hill to Umule to Pound road. cool

Cheap to live in too.
All these boutique owners go to Aba to buy clothes and shoes at cheap prices and come to town to sell at exorbitant prices.

I went to "Shoe Plaza" recently to buy a nice sandals which was priced N7000 in Abuja. Guess how much I bought it, N2500.

Aba is full of hustlers, old (you can see colonial era styled houses) and modern buildings.
Nice city!

People dey buy goods in Aba pay N20k for waybill to Abuja and still make profit. Traders from other countries come to purchase goods too.

That state has the most useless governors. But very high potentials.

Umuahia roads are gradually tending towards Aba road conditions.
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by Babysheart(f): 11:06am On Sep 23, 2019
Carkeyng:
Last week, a customer of mine, who was applying his business in Aba, called me and told me that he was in Lagos. When he found his way to my office, he started telling me his plan to relocate to Lagos. As a matter of fact, he has already found a shop near computer village.

Next, he started telling me horrible stories about Aba.

When i visited my Port Harcourt office some years back, about 6 years back to be precise, the story I heard about Abacha was not the different from what my friend told me.

According to them, the journey from PH to Aba is l smooth until you get to the border line between River state and Abia state. They said, you would think that's were satan lives.

According to some people; things were cheaper in Aba. But the Roads to Aba is like the biblical roads to heaven, so hard and narrow.

My customer told me how the roads to Aba and inside Aba have frustrated business men like him out of Aba.

Some of us grew up to hear of " Aba made ". A kind of substandard products made in Aba. That was before the emergence of "Made in China" Also a kind of substandard products from china.

The once strong city, Enyimba city has not received enough support from both the state and the federal government.

Aba used to be a trade zone for manners of items; leather shoes, rubber shoes, nylon products, plastic products, already made clothes, name it, Aba was the center of it all. Aba attracted people from neighboring countries and different parts of the country.

Aba went from hot to cold. From once a pride giant to now a sleeping giant.

Aba needs a bailout from the federal government. Nigeria can not survive only from agricultural produce. It is not enough to tell people to go back to farm, the government has to tell people also to go back to their shops. We have to make our shoes, our cloths, our toothpicks etc.
Currently President Trump is bailing banks in America.

The roads in and around Aba should be fixed. The roads leading to Aba should be fixed. There should be steady power supply to Aba. And security should be given priority in Aba.

Aba is a major industrial city.

Too many grammatical errors in your post. For a start, it's ply, not apply. Also check where you mentioned Abacha; I guess you wanted to say Aba.

Fix.
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by Ttipsy(f): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2019
nonsense with useless leaders
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by Ttipsy(f): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

What do you mean by criminality attitude of abians?

almajiri that grew up in east

Mind you I'm not abian but i have noticed you always trying to bringing divison among ndigbo and castigate igbo states

Anuofia
stop defending mediocrity,

Aba is simply a dead giant. Govern by useless leaders. the state is a mess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2019
The only major project going on in aba is Okezie Ikpeazu’s big head!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2019
All is not lost if the relevant authorities act to fix the roads. We call on philanthropists, NGOs and companies to play their part, no matter how insignificant it might seem. For there is a saying that brick by brick a house is built.

Let us be inspired by the story of the people of IMO State during the time of Sam Mbakwe: they each donated N100, and with that, built an international airport. Yes we can. We cannot allow problems to weigh us down.
https://www.igbodefender.com/2019/09/23/how-bad-roads-are-unindustrializing-aba-and-why-private-sector-should-help-out/#more-1965
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by IGBOSON1: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Abians deserve the useless governance they've been saddled with since 1999! Both they and their successive gov'ts are docile and very annoying to put it mildly!
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by IGBOSON1: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hotzone:
We Aba gwoda!
No federal presence in entire southeast but billions of dollars of relief and international support keep going to the north where the richest man in Africa is originated and also the two-time current Nigeria president emanated while the conquered ‘Igbos’ are left on their own yet, operation python dance can dance to okada man’s house and ‘bit’ him to death

You've said it all!

Aba is to Igbos as to what Lagos/Ogun is to the Yoruba and Kano is to the Hausa-Fulani! Abians should take at least 40% of the blame for the state of Aba today, but the federal gov't (from the late 60s to date when Nigeria became a unitary governed country in all but name) should take the lion share as it has not given Aba even 10% of the attention and benefits it has given to similar cities in Lagos, Ogun, Kano and Kaduna!

This is another reson why i feel Ndigbo had better wake up and smell the coffee!
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by IGBOSON1: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Why did the people re elect Ikpeazu?

The bastard rigged the election! But if Abians were serious enough to get rid of him, no amount of rigging could have worked!

What he does is to appeal to the ethnic sentiments of the Ngwa.....saying its 'their turn to govern' and they should do their 8 years! Nobody cares if, while doing this 8 years, the state is being misgoverned beyond repair!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by Obamaekene(m): 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
l told dem but dey refused. A ghetto is even more preferred to d name Aba. D truth is dat avians love darkness & backwardness if not dey couldn't have reelected lkpeazu.
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by Babaken(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Road, light and security for their customers give them those three things and leave the rest for them.
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by Abagworo(m): 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
For how long will it sleep before waking up?
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by Successdude(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Bro, I want to ask based on yor experience, is it everything aba guys manufacture ?

I need something like electronics casing or stuff like all these mp3 audio player casing ... Do you think I can get that manufactured for me at aba ?
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by efficiencie(m): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
Mrfeel:

You are not that intelligent as you think Mr man , those resources you claim are on ground are government properties, and you know nothing about an individual taking over government properties, nnamdi KANU was charged for shipping radio transmitters to East those transmitters are seized by Nigerian government, all these things you wrote up there are trash hand over our region to us let us develop it with no FG interference

Shipping radio transmitters? To turn the full East into a radio station or what! Fools will always give excuse for their foolishness and that is why they remain in foolishness till they die! So to mobilize people to carry red earth from locations where it is excess to fill up pot holes requires FG intervention right? See your Aba market, many millionaires even billionaires make money from there but for them to combine their resources to ensure the roads are fixed is a problem yet they can sing "Biafra" all day like a canary! See as you just exposed your foolishness for the world to see. If you had remained silent the world would have thought you smart...You all keep shouting Biafra Biafra Biafra but you don't want to do anything meaningful with the resources right there on your land. Resources are starring at you all in the face and you waiting for FG who doesn't live or inhabit your region to come and be a good Samaritan. See your governors, are they not people selected from the same society as you? What have they done to move the East forward in the spirit of what Ojukwu fought for? What? Ask all them they will extol the virtues of Ojukwu but none of them are working together to ensure that the East is liberated from Nigeria and instead of directing your grievances at the fellow Ndigbo leaders who are receiving statutory allocation every month from the FG you are howling and whining at the FG like a starving stray dog...keep howling you hear, it is likely your children will continue the howling from where you stopped...because the legacy you all are leaving behind for your children is the legacy of howling and shouting and ranting for nothing!
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by Mrfeel: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
efficiencie:

Shipping radio transmitters? To turn the full East into a radio station or what! Fools will always give excuse for their foolishness and that is why they remain in foolishness till they die! So to mobilize people to carry red earth from locations where it is excess to fill up pot holes requires FG intervention right? See your Aba market, many millionaires even billionaires make money from there but for them to combine their resources to ensure the roads are fixed is a problem yet they can sing "Biafra" all day like a canary! See as you just exposed your foolishness for the world to see. If you had remained silent the world would have thought you smart...You all keep shouting Biafra Biafra Biafra but you don't want to do anything meaningful with the resources right there on your land. Resources are starring at you all in the face and you waiting for FG who doesn't live or inhabit your region to come and be a good Samaritan. See your governors, are they not people selected from the same society as you? What have they done to move the East forward in the spirit of what Ojukwu fought for? What? Ask all them they will extol the virtues of Ojukwu but none of them are working together to ensure that the East is liberated from Nigeria and instead of directing your grievances at the fellow Ndigbo leaders who are receiving statutory allocation every month from the FG you are howling and whining at the FG like a starving stray dog...keep howling you hear, it is likely your children will continue the howling from where you stopped...because the legacy you all are leaving behind for your children is the legacy of howling and shouting and ranting for nothing!

My friend stop ranting like a mad man, we know how FG, northerners and South Westerners are doing everything possible to suppress our region and stop it from developing for fear they might separate from Nigeria, if international airports are located in East, if Onitsha seaports start functioning Lagos might loose it's value, if the Enugu to port Harcourt, port Harcourt to aba rail line are revived eastern Region might overtake other regions, look at the Enugu coal industries all these abandoned projects that will bring development to are region are FG properties purposely abandoned for fear of biafra, there are many criteria's set by the UN , for a group of people seeking self determination from a sovereign nation, to be qualified to approach the international court of justice, we biafrans are held under those criteria's by Nigerian government, and I know nnamdi KANU is using it to our advantage, Nigeria will be forced to give us a referendum for us to vote and decide whether to remain as Nigerians or separate once our case is well presented to the UN
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by efficiencie(m): 5:21am On Sep 24, 2019
Mrfeel:

My friend stop ranting like a mad man, we know how FG, northerners and South Westerners are doing everything possible to suppress our region and stop it from developing for fear they might separate from Nigeria, if international airports are located in East, if Onitsha seaports start functioning Lagos might loose it's value, if the Enugu to port Harcourt, port Harcourt to aba rail line are revived eastern Region might overtake other regions, look at the Enugu coal industries all these abandoned projects that will bring development to are region are FG properties purposely abandoned for fear of biafra, there are many criteria's set by the UN , for a group of people seeking self determination from a sovereign nation, to be qualified to approach the international court of justice, we biafrans are held under those criteria's by Nigerian government, and I know nnamdi KANU is using it to our advantage, Nigeria will be forced to give us a referendum for us to vote and decide whether to remain as Nigerians or separate once our case is well presented to the UN

grin grin grin ...seems to me that you are the mad man...now it is FG, northerners and south westerners suppressing your region! Are the FG, northerners and south westerners also responsible for selecting your governors? Are they also responsible for the influx of wealthy easterners into the north and south west? Are they also responsible for drug wars happening in igboland and elsewhere fueled by ndigbos themselves? You just took insanity to a whole new level dude...The last time I checked, the US was developed by Americans, the UK was developed by the Brits but you want the Fulani dominated government as well as the South Westerners to come to your land make it a paradise. Just imagine! You sound like the head of a house, asking for another man to feed his household and you have forgotten that with responsibility comes power and whoever feeds the home has the power of a household head over that home...Look at you all bringing in UN into your matter. Like the UN can do anything to help you all at all. No be the same UN declare say weapons of mass destruction no dey Iraq yet Bush launched a war against Iraq contrary to the dictates of the UN...na the same UN una dey wait for. Just imagine how inept you and your Nnamdi Kanu is. Ojukwu's dream of Biafra has perished with him because the people he fought for are busy raking in billions either as politicians or as developers of other regions!
Re: Aba; The Sleeping Giant by Mrfeel: 7:23am On Sep 24, 2019
efficiencie:

grin grin grin ...seems to me that you are the mad man...now it is FG, northerners and south westerners suppressing your region! Are the FG, northerners and south westerners also responsible for selecting your governors? Are they also responsible for the influx of wealthy easterners into the north and south west? Are they also responsible for drug wars happening in igboland and elsewhere fueled by ndigbos themselves? You just took insanity to a whole new level dude...The last time I checked, the US was developed by Americans, the UK was developed by the Brits but you want the Fulani dominated government as well as the South Westerners to come to your land make it a paradise. Just imagine! You sound like the head of a house, asking for another man to feed his household and you have forgotten that with responsibility comes power and whoever feeds the home has the power of a household head over that home...Look at you all bringing in UN into your matter. Like the UN can do anything to help you all at all. No be the same UN declare say weapons of mass destruction no dey Iraq yet Bush launched a war against Iraq contrary to the dictates of the UN...na the same UN una dey wait for. Just imagine how inept you and your Nnamdi Kanu is. Ojukwu's dream of Biafra has perished with him because the people he fought for are busy raking in billions either as politicians or as developers of other regions!

Yes we know Fulani dominated government yoruba dominated government, will never make the east or even Nigeria a paradise, cause they don't really work for the interest of a unitary development of Nigeria, yes we can't expect another man to come a feed our household that's why we want a nation of own, where we will have full control over our household and we won't have to bring our report card to the head of another household

Yes we are waiting for UN to look into our case and push for a referendum under international court of justice, nnamdi KANU is taking a different step from the mistakes ojukwu made,

Is it not the same UN that collected bakassi peninsula, with hundreds of thousands of Nigerians in it and gave it to Cameroon? and warned Nigeria government that force will be used if Nigeria doesn't handsoff fighting for bakassi? What has Nigeria as a sovereign nation do nothing,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves USA For Abuja After A-day Business Visit - Picture / Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP / Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.