Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

If You Were In My Position, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were In My Position, What Would You Do? (1087 Views)

The Friend I Helped Get A Job In My Company Has Taken Over My Position - Man Lam / If You Were In My Position, What Would You Do? / A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In My Position, What Would You Do? by Pascopele: 8:10am On Sep 23, 2019
I own a company, none of my staff knew me as the owner except the Manager and the Secretary. I don't visit, I told both of them not to disclose my identity to the other staff.

One day, I visited the company and I saw my Ex, I asked the Manager and he said she is one of their staff. I instructed the Manager to promote her to personnel officer, which he did.

A month later, I went there as a job applicant, as she saw me with my application and CV, she rejected me outright, she remembered all the past, and told me never in this company would I get employment. I came the following day to beg her, she refused and called the security men to throw
me out, then I left.

On Monday, I went to the company in my real identity and I entered her office with the Manager who introduced me to her, she knelt down crying and begging that all the family depends on her for survival.

If you were in My Position, What Would You Do?
Re: If You Were In My Position, What Would You Do? by Hungryboy12: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2019
Oga you're jobless

6 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Position, What Would You Do? by osemoses69: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2019
All this rubbish story self
Re: If You Were In My Position, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2019
It is obvious you didn't think through your actions before revealing who you're. Her denial in offering you the job may(may not really) be hatred judging from the past and because she wants to be free, focused and secured.

I condemn the revelation because as it is, she won't feel comfortable working in that firm and this may likely affect her work (only if she doesn't care), unless, you want to rekindle the affair. Also, if she's dismissed, never would you be forgiven.

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Position, What Would You Do? by JasonBoss: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2019
Pascopele:
I own a company, none of my staff knew me as the owner except the Manager and the Secretary. I don't visit, I told both of them not to disclose my identity to the other staff.

One day, I visited the company and I saw my Ex, I asked the Manager and he said she is one of their staff. I instructed the Manager to promote her to personnel officer, which he did.

A month later, I went there as a job applicant, as she saw me with my application and CV, she rejected me outright, she remembered all the past, and told me never in this company would I get employment. I came the following day to beg her, she refused and called the security men to throw
me out, then I left.

On Monday, I went to the company in my real identity and I entered her office with the Manager who introduced me to her, she knelt down crying and begging that all the family depends on her for survival.

All this copy and paste mofo. You Copied this shhiit from Life matters 9ja.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Position, What Would You Do? by mamajj17(f): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2019
Sometimes all this Bloggers una Stories dey cause Body Pain grin grin grin some of you are good Writer, but Biko sell your Script to Nollywood grin grin
Re: If You Were In My Position, What Would You Do? by mamajj17(f): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2019
Sometimes all this Bloggers una Stories dey cause Body Pain grin grin grin some of you are good Writers, but Biko sell your Script to Nollywood grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Position, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2019
Pascopele:

me out, then I left.

I will leave your position since its ur own
I can not come and die for ur position

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Position, What Would You Do? by Headlesschicken(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2019
undecided Wake up son,it's morning,shebi we v warned u to stay away from weed n monkey tail....
Re: If You Were In My Position, What Would You Do? by Pascopele: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin
Celestial777:

I will leave your position since its ur own
I can not come and die for ur position
Re: If You Were In My Position, What Would You Do? by QuinModah(f): 5:31am On Mar 31, 2022
grin
Hungryboy12:
Oga you're jobless
Re: If You Were In My Position, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 31, 2022
I'll fire her asap undecided...

(1) (Reply)

What's Up With Steve Harvey's 90 Day Rule ( Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man) / Should I Delete Her Contact Also From FB? / A 26-year-old Single Mother, Bello Cocks Marries Her Rug (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.