Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic (10784 Views)

How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers / How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) / We Caught The Serial Killer While Trying To Kill Another Lady In Hotel - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Mightyhaiz: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2019
This one na mint?
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by TerrorSquad147: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
AFONJAPIG:
bro should I forward my account number since you don't know what to do with the money? If you throw that money away or give it to the police I'll curse you. You better deposit the money in the bank first, then send me some.
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:29am On Sep 26, 2019
kenny1795:

Send the money to my account... I need it for final year clearance
u no want graduate abi
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:30am On Sep 26, 2019
AFONJAPIG:

something unbelievable happened before my very eyes last night, I dey in front of my house with one of my Neighbour last night having a night gist , that should be around 10:38pm , we noticed a strange movement , we decided to check what's the noise all about, behold a young guy in his mid 30s was making love to a mad woman, we were astonished but we maintained our cool to see it to the end, as we were watching them this guy was busy knacking the mad woman and she was moving her waist in response that the thing dey sweet her as well, a watchman that work in our street saw us standing there for long , he flashed his torchlight to us and asked who are there , we Respond Oga stone Relax we live here, by then he came closer and saw what we were busy watching, he's an Advance man in mid 60s , he wanted to shout but my neighbour told him to relax that the guy should finish first then we will give him charges, that he will settle us, by then the guy have already felt our presence and start dressing up, we walked closer to them, the watchman started vibrating, Oga See, what you did is not good , this is raping case, we will raise alarm bla bla bla bla, the supposed mad woman fired back to us in defense , don't you people fvck, don't you enjoy it , tell me you don't have $ex etc, she defended their actions oooo ,by then the man asked us what do you guys want, we didn't respond, he pressed a button in a key he was holding , Lexus 350 SUV that parked beside beep light and the back Boot opened, he went to the boot and brought 2 bundles of 1000k mint totalled about 200k he shoves the money in my hand and said guys Oya next time nah, he entered his car and drove off with high speed... The watchman refused to take part in the sharing of the money, my neighbor too dey fear he said make I keep the money by tomorrow morning we go decide what to do, I walked up to him this morning he said I should keep it his mind rejected the money, am planing to throw the money away Please advise me ...

... cry
Angelacruz come and advise this guy oh
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Angelacruz: 5:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Dat money is not a clean money.No sane man would sleep wit a mad woman
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by kenny1795(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
u no want graduate abi
I have graduated
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by dnawah(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
AFONJAPIG:

something unbelievable happened before my very eyes last night, I dey in front of my house with one of my Neighbour last night having a night gist , that should be around 10:38pm , we noticed a strange movement , we decided to check what's the noise all about, behold a young guy in his mid 30s was making love to a mad woman, we were astonished but we maintained our cool to see it to the end, as we were watching them this guy was busy knacking the mad woman and she was moving her waist in response that the thing dey sweet her as well, a watchman that work in our street saw us standing there for long , he flashed his torchlight to us and asked who are there , we Respond Oga stone Relax we live here, by then he came closer and saw what we were busy watching, he's an Advance man in mid 60s , he wanted to shout but my neighbour told him to relax that the guy should finish first then we will give him charges, that he will settle us, by then the guy have already felt our presence and start dressing up, we walked closer to them, the watchman started vibrating, Oga See, what you did is not good , this is raping case, we will raise alarm bla bla bla bla, the supposed mad woman fired back to us in defense , don't you people fvck, don't you enjoy it , tell me you don't have $ex etc, she defended their actions oooo ,by then the man asked us what do you guys want, we didn't respond, he pressed a button in a key he was holding , Lexus 350 SUV that parked beside beep light and the back Boot opened, he went to the boot and brought 2 bundles of 1000k mint totalled about 200k he shoves the money in my hand and said guys Oya next time nah, he entered his car and drove off with high speed... The watchman refused to take part in the sharing of the money, my neighbor too dey fear he said make I keep the money by tomorrow morning we go decide what to do, I walked up to him this morning he said I should keep it his mind rejected the money, am planing to throw the money away Please advise me ...

... cry
give it to me
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by seanjy4konji: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
You know you are lieing...

In this covid period someone reject hundred thousand..

Kwantinu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 8 For Producing, Selling Adulterated Fertilizer (Photos) / Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos) / Kolade Johnson: Court Extends Remand Order On Dismissed Police Inspector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.