Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic (10497 Views)

How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers / How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) / We Caught The Serial Killer While Trying To Kill Another Lady In Hotel - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by ziegurf(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
.....on a serious note, Please send it to this account 3058778761 first bank, in a year time I will return it to you with 30% interest rate, no stories, once you send it call this number 09020158901 thanks
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by lebron7(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
Guy is u dey fear to spend am, send d cash to my acct
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Russianlord101(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Okay
AFONJAPIG:

something unbelievable happened before my very eyes last night, I dey in front of my house with one of my Neighbour last night having a night gist , that should be around 10:38pm , we noticed a strange movement , we decided to check what's the noise all about, behold a young guy in his mid 30s was making love to a mad woman, we were astonished but we maintained our cool to see it to the end, as we were watching them this guy was busy knacking the mad woman and she was moving her waist in response that the thing dey sweet her as well, a watchman that work in our street saw us standing there for long , he flashed his torchlight to us and asked who are there , we Respond Oga stone Relax we live here, by then he came closer and saw what we were busy watching, he's an Advance man in mid 60s , he wanted to shout but my neighbour told him to relax that the guy should finish first then we will give him charges, that he will settle us, by then the guy have already felt our presence and start dressing up, we walked closer to them, the watchman started vibrating, Oga See, what you did is not good , this is raping case, we will raise alarm bla bla bla bla, the supposed mad woman fired back to us in defense , don't you people fvck, don't you enjoy it , tell me you don't have $ex etc, she defended their actions oooo ,by then the man asked us what do you guys want, we didn't respond, he pressed a button in a key he was holding , Lexus 350 SUV that parked beside beep light and the back Boot opened, he went to the boot and brought 2 bundles of 1000k mint totalled about 200k he shoves the money in my hand and said guys Oya next time nah, he entered his car and drove off with high speed... The watchman refused to take part in the sharing of the money, my neighbor too dey fear he said make I keep the money by tomorrow morning we go decide what to do, I walked up to him this morning he said I should keep it his mind rejected the money, am planing to throw the money away Please advise me ...

... cry

Should I send my acct number
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by livebyday(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
AFONJAPIG:

something unbelievable happened before my very eyes last night, I dey in front of my house with one of my Neighbour last night having a night gist , that should be around 10:38pm , we noticed a strange movement , we decided to check what's the noise all about, behold a young guy in his mid 30s was making love to a mad woman, we were astonished but we maintained our cool to see it to the end, as we were watching them this guy was busy knacking the mad woman and she was moving her waist in response that the thing dey sweet her as well, a watchman that work in our street saw us standing there for long , he flashed his torchlight to us and asked who are there , we Respond Oga stone Relax we live here, by then he came closer and saw what we were busy watching, he's an Advance man in mid 60s , he wanted to shout but my neighbour told him to relax that the guy should finish first then we will give him charges, that he will settle us, by then the guy have already felt our presence and start dressing up, we walked closer to them, the watchman started vibrating, Oga See, what you did is not good , this is raping case, we will raise alarm bla bla bla bla, the supposed mad woman fired back to us in defense , don't you people fvck, don't you enjoy it , tell me you don't have $ex etc, she defended their actions oooo ,by then the man asked us what do you guys want, we didn't respond, he pressed a button in a key he was holding , Lexus 350 SUV that parked beside beep light and the back Boot opened, he went to the boot and brought 2 bundles of 1000k mint totalled about 200k he shoves the money in my hand and said guys Oya next time nah, he entered his car and drove off with high speed... The watchman refused to take part in the sharing of the money, my neighbor too dey fear he said make I keep the money by tomorrow morning we go decide what to do, I walked up to him this morning he said I should keep it his mind rejected the money, am planing to throw the money away Please advise me ...

... cry

This is a work of fiction

The OP lied to you all

cheers
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by fortunez1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
Take the money to orpharnage homes , then your mind shall be free and you shall also get blessed.
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by belloabd1914(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
Don't spend it... Pay it into your account, go the the ATM and withdraw 200k. It's not the same money again.
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by NwaAmichi: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
Take the money to bank and then withdraw it from ATM. Thank me later.
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by NwaAmichi: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
belloabd1914:
Don't spend it... Pay it into your account, go the the ATM and withdraw 200k. It's not the same money again.
I dey tell you.
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
If the story is true, the guy might be no ritualist. Sane people also sleep with mad women.
Oluwaseyi00:
Is that woman really mad as you claim?

Because Insane persons wouldn't have uttered such statements.

The guy is a ritualist. Spend the money at your peril.
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
Crap
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by ifelajafemi: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
If u are scared to spend the money alone...I can send u my acct number...
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by skyhighweb(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
AFONJAPIG:

... cry
pm me make i go u my acc number bros
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by franklingud(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
OP!
Your story sounds real! And scary too but every problems in this world has a solution.

1. You can give that money to motherless babies or do some charity.

2. If you want to use that money, put in it your account, leave it for a very long time before spending.

3. Bring a raw egg, break it on that money.
Later urinate on it, allow it to soak and dry then use it.

Choose wisely.

Money na money

1 Like

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Georgekyrian(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
AFONJAPIG:

... cry

how do i get the money from you bro
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Shinapraise(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
AFONJAPIG:

Pls don't throw the money away help people with the money so that it will not affect you like me now I need just 20000 to balance my wife hospital bills pls 3025665067 first bank thanks

... cry
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
He should have given the money to his sex partner. Rather than throw it away, give the money to her instead.
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by SOFTENGR: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Watchman rejected it, Neighbor rejected it, Why are you still keeping it
Their conscience answered for them, Op Let your conscience answer for you.
Read my signature

I commit you into the able hands if God this week. He will guide, protect, and lead you in the right direction as you go out this week. He will keep you, bless you, and course HisM face to shine upon you. I pray that God will keep you out of any form of disasters this week, all things shall work together for your good this week in the name of Jesus. You're free from every negative influence of this world, the council of the wicked one around you will not stand. You are a victorious! Arise and dominate your environment in the name of Jesus I pray Amen.
Good Morning FAM and Happy New Week To You ALL.

It has nothing to do with conscience.
It's fear, not of God, but of evil.
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]
Satan go behind me, I am not a Tribalist...
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
RyanD147:
Your story made sense till it got to the part where you said the mad woman responded.

Your profile indicates you are a female but those hands......

Well, it is too early on a Monday morning to call you a liar.
I used anonymous account to share the story so I can't be trace... Use your brain abro ... The thing really happened I can't lie on such sensitive matter
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
Oh ok!
AFONJAPIG:
I used anonymous account to share the story so I can't be trace... Use your brain abro ... The thing really happened I can't lie on such sensitive matter

Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by crackhouse(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Some are already sending their account numbers. Una want Op to give you his betnaija money? Abi una no get sense to know that this story is as fake as Willie obiano's wife Gucci eye glass?
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by ruggedtimi(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
lol wen the mad woman start knocking at ur door for night..u go return d money by force. why una no take pic?
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by ruggedtimi(m): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Oluwaseyi00:
Is that woman really mad as you claim?

Because Insane persons wouldn't have uttered such statements.

The guy is a ritualist. Spend the money at your peril.
omo u never jam mad person wey dey reason well..e go shock u
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by CanadaOrBust: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Watchman rejected it, Neighbor rejected it, Why are you still keeping it
Their conscience answered for them, Op Let your conscience answer for you.
Read my signature

I commit you into the able hands if God this week. He will guide, protect, and lead you in the right direction as you go out this week. He will keep you, bless you, and course His face to shine upon you. I pray that God will keep you out of any form of disasters this week, all things shall work together for your good this week in the name of Jesus. You're free from every negative influence of this world, the council of the wicked one around you will not stand. You are a victorious! Arise and dominate your environment in the name of Jesus I pray Amen.
Good Morning FAM and Happy New Week To You ALL.

Nice one, Rita, but Sunday is first day of the week
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by CanadaOrBust: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
Authoreety:
Even though the story and d illustration material don't add up,

I got to understand that the mad woman consented to the act...

Twasnt rape..

Op no sabi lie

A mad woman, like children, legally can’t give consent. It is therefore rape - statutory rape to be exact
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by abumeinben(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
RyanD147:
Your story made sense till it got to the part where you said the mad woman responded.

Your profile indicates you are a female but those hands......

Well, it is too early on a Monday morning to call you a liar.

Bro I don't know how true his narration is, but mad people aren't necessarily mad at night o...they tend to or actually act normal within a particular period, say 12am-4am.
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by ashawopikin(m): 12:25am On Sep 24, 2019
Dat money is not good for you, you better throw the money away....in my bank akant grin grin
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by nurex01(m): 1:40am On Sep 24, 2019
Mynd44:
What you do next will decide if you have committed a crime or not. You witnessed rape but due to a bribe, you are contemplating keeping quiet.

Tick tock
mynd44 you fall for my hands. So, you believed this Cooked up stories? Kai
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Are you a police, why not make a difference.
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 24, 2019
I’ve heard that before though but don’t know how true it is.
abumeinben:

Bro I don't know how true his narration is, but mad people aren't necessarily mad at night o...they tend to or actually act normal within a particular period, say 12am-4am.
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by chubbyG(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2019
AFONJAPIG:

... cry

I hope seun lalasticlala and the rest of the mods see this your stupid post..
People should be banned indefinitely FIR rubbish like this.
Re: We Caught A Man With SUV Making Love To A Mad Woman And He Gave Us This Pic by mcteddy01: 8:01am On Sep 25, 2019
Bro just share part of d money here nw to those of us who drop number, so no b only u go spend am bro...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic Cleric’s Death: Masquerade Vanishes From Police Cell! / How To Steal A Fowl This Christmas / Gunmen Kill Soldier At Checkpoint, Five Others In Restaurant In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.