Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School (50002 Views)

Kaduna Government Dismisses Bashir, El-Rufai Son’s Attack / Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by magzey: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2019
Andersonjr:
And what are the media people doing there Camouflage
Because he is Governor what are you. grin grin

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by remi1444: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2019
God bless you El'Rufai. you're a leader.
Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by genesisgaladima(m): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2019
hmmmmm who him help
Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by DrLikita12(f): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2019
Very good of him. I'm not a fan of El Rufai and Ganduje but I cannot deny that they are at least trying with education in their states.
Many of their fellow Northern governors need to sit up.

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by sylve11: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2019
all these ones na sakamajay. las las, him go invite private tutor from UK to teach the piken for house, then when him don comot from government, him go fly the son go UK or US. undecided cool

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by paulance(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2019
https:///?mid=144484
Join to get $50 daily by 25 referrals... But please join through this link
Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by jide4lagos(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2019
Kaduna Capital School na elite school now. I even think say na Tudun Wada Community Primary School. Short people eh

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by remi1444: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2019
magzey:

Because he is Governor what are you. grin grin
Do you have personal issues with this guy?

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by sureheaven(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2019
Good example, the public schools will now advance to the standard level.

It shows elrufai has confidence in his work and steps he has taken on education. shocked

I know Nigeria will be good soon.

PDP over to you to upturn, manipulate and twist everything to be mere propaganda.

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by umoslink(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2019
Now they call it local school because his son is attending one of the school in the Kaduna.

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by 9ja083: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2019
Playing politics with his family.

it won't stop ppl from seeing him as short devil.

That reminds me, how many of his children died abroad?

Maybe, he is been careful and watchful over this one so that there won't be sad stories at the end.

Yeye de smell!

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by JennyJohnson(f): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2019
All for 2023…. Tomorrow now d wife will show us pics of her frying akara... Mtchewwww.

Propaganda

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by tunary(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2019
Kidnapping loading
Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2019
KOKSNATION:
The Governor of Kaduna State Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai has enroled his son, Abubakar Al-Siddique El-Rufai as a Primary One pupil of Kaduna Capital School.

He promised to start the call for CHANGE by allowing his son school in one of the schools in the country.

Yay Or Nay? �
I commend his action if his intentions are genuine.

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by FarahAideed: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2019
Nigerians must do all in their powers to make sure this man never smells Aso Rock

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by Gideoniteprime4: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2019
am loving this dude by the minute cheesy

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by semyman: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2019
El Rufai will pee on the enemies' graves last last

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by MartinsD12(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2019
KOKSNATION:
The Governor of Kaduna State Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai has enroled his son, Abubakar Al-Siddique El-Rufai as a Primary One pupil of Kaduna Capital School.

He promised to start the call for CHANGE by allowing his son school in one of the schools in the country.

Yay Or Nay? �
All for the gimmicks

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by ClitRaider: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2019
Abokki na abokki
Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by perdollar(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2019
politicalize son

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by MrCuteking(m): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2019
KOKSNATION:

Yay Or Nay? �

God bless you for this. But all na wash. Do it and don't tell people about it. That's humility.

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by AmJames: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2019
I sighted 2023 & saw this coming.
KOKSNATION:

Yay Or Nay? �
Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by remi1444: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2019
sylve11:
all these ones na sakamajay. las las, him go invite private tutor from UK to teach the piken for house, then when him don comot from government, him go fly the son go UK or US. undecided cool
Let's assume your assumption is correct, I think what he has done shows that he still believe in the educational system of his state remember he sacked a handful of incompetent school teacher during his first term and replaced them with qualified ones. He's doing this now to prove that his state Educational structure is back and running again.

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2019
ClitRaider:
Abokki na abokki

very intelligent Aboki.
Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by delpee(f): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2019
Nothing new! Most children of the politicians in the first Republic attended public schools. I think that was the policy in the old Western Region.

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by anonimi: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2019
MikeTyson:
Nice one... Leadership by example, lead what you preach wink

Why do we fall so easily for scams
What is the enrollment rate of Kaduna state children in public school, four years after his administration?
Is it 100%

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by remi1444: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2019
stinflame:

very intelligent Aboki.
I might be right. El'Rufai is more intelligent than the moniker you quoted.

Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by Lamasta(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2019
His working for his 2023 VP slot
Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by daddytime(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Lol..nice one Gov. El Rufai

The pikin don tall reach am
Re: Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School by ClitRaider: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2019
stinflame:

very intelligent Aboki.
Are you an aboki?

Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home / Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos / Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries