Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan (38265 Views)

World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:01am On Sep 24, 2019
your bradas grin
0KNM:
Jargon! Why you so pained old head? So I’m automatically Ibo because I mentioned an obvious observation? Smh. Yall are too sensitive in that part of the world.

My friend, F off my mention. Go mine skull or something
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by rhektor(m): 12:10am On Sep 24, 2019
Ibadan lo mọ, oo mọ layipo

This is the layipo
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by travelwaka: 12:52am On Sep 24, 2019
DJJOVINO:
pls were is this place located in Ibadan, I would love to visit this ancient tourist center.

It is located at Oke Are, Ibadan North Local Government Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by travelwaka: 1:03am On Sep 24, 2019
naughtylagosguy:
How come nobody ever told me about this place in Ibadan. And some people will think they know everywhere in Ibadan. SMH

Aaaaaaaaw now we got you, you should follow us on Instagram for those hidden places in Nigeria that we will be unravelling www.instagram.com/travelwaka_tours
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 24, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Your pipu grin
#afonjinus
but why are IBO people all ways carrying drug every were disgrasing Nigeria. ... ...and then they say they wanto breakup Nigeria. .. (((Serrrrrrrrrioooooooously shaking my head ))) sad angry sad

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:33am On Sep 24, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
This will offer a great view of the massive brown roof city of ibadan.
Negative minded brown teeth personality.
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by Whoeppme(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2019
So na to climb towers been dey hungry you? And you no see any fire service station tower around you wey even high pass this mumu bowers abi bowels tower wey you carry come here so...

Shey you dey okay ni....

No try me oh at OP. grin grin grin
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by shegra58: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
This will offer a great view of the massive brown roof city of ibadan.
the brown roof is why they called it an ancient city as most of those roofs is in existence ever before your generation come into existence kiss
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by shegra58: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2019
0KNM:
Brown roofs everywhere
not as brown as your teeth grin
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2019
0KNM:
eleti bi ipekere anomo, ori bi abo ijeun esu. Eleke jinrin bi aperin offa. Oseyin giran bi awotele awon agba. Olorun jagini bi igbanu ole. Osela loju bi igi efo

Eleti kalawa bi gele akobi Oloogbe.
Oloju socket bi kanga aji pon.
Alapa kanda bi Orogun Fulani.
Ode Aaro!

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by tot(f): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2019
travelwaka:
It's painful because these are the things that Nigerians and other people all around the world pay to go and see in Rome. This city happens to be the starting point of our development.
the government is not doing anything to boost tourism., Tourism is the only thing that affects every area of the economy from the transport, health, hospitality, food, agriculture etc . An average person coming to your country from abroad will spend between $500 to $5,000 now multiply it by 100,000 people monthly. This is the reason why Dubai keep growing. We all have a part to take tourism to the next height in Nigeria. And the Government need to tak this serious
From

So true. You are making great efforts already. I believe with more people and platforms like yours, there will be greater awareness of the potential in it.
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by travelwaka: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2019
Thanks its pretty hard though but we won't give and so far I can proudly say we have covered 90% of all the tourist attractions in Lagos including 80 per cent of all the beaches in Lagos (New ones keep evolving daily) , we've covered Ogun, Oyo and we moving to Other southwest states then east , south and North, One step at a time,
We are even organizing a tour to La campage Tropicana 1st October 2019

tot:

So true. You are making great efforts already. I believe with more people and platforms like yours, there will be greater awareness of the potential in it.
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Eleti kalawa bi gele akobi Oloogbe.
Oloju socket bi kanga aji pon.
Alapa kanda bi Orogun Fulani.
Ode Aaro!
Omo ofo, morabo alatenuje. Oseti bi kotoluru. Apoda to bomi sapo. Osoju funfun bi eyin ti o lata. Elenu dere bi koseti dindinrin. Elereke kangiri bi ologbo rungbado. Abirun igbanu dadandidi
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by tot(f): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2019
travelwaka:
Thanks its pretty hard though but we won't give and so far I can proudly say we have covered 90% of all the tourist attractions in Lagos including 80 per cent of all the beaches in Lagos (New ones keep evolving daily) , we've covered Ogun, Oyo and we moving to Other southwest states then east , south and North, One step at a time,

That's so impressive. I just visited your website, it's really comprehensive, I will keep tabs on updates. I think you should consider having an instagram account as well, you will be able to reach even more people.

I saw the list of the Unesco world heritage sites on your website. Interestingly, I visited one of them (Pamukkale) last week. The potential in tourism is immense.
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2019
0KNM:
Gbogbo awon egbon e ati Babanla baba e ni abule ni omo ale. Kilokan arindin akidanidani e pelu ilu mi? Daginidagini boda ode. Awon arale e ni oponu. Omo ofo omo gba jensimi. Omo pau bi ibon. Eleribu

You're simply a Bast..rd from nowhere. Oh heck ! I'm not in any way surprised by your flagrant display of uncouthness and the apparent lack of Omoluabi's virtues. Of course,you're not one of us; you aren't Yoruba in any way ! You are a just an unfortunate product of accidental ejaculation in a godforsaken brothel somewhere in the land of savages.If you like you can write Yoruba language better than J F Odunjo,I am not deceived.

I am a proud Ajorosun! Original Omo 'badan! Ka ye awon babanla e,omo irankiran. Popo yemoja lemi nile Ibadan. I put it to you again Bast...rd,you are from nowhere. Your prostitute of a mother could not identify the particular armed robber that impregnated her among the numerous ones that worked her smelly VG !

So ibiti olori buruku e ti wa,ki nki Iran awon odaran babanla e fun e! I am a proud descendant of warriors from Oke Ibadan, Ile Oluyole. When my forefathers where doing wonders in Yoruba land and claiming first in every of human endeavor, yours were still dwelling on tree tops in the land of savages and no-do-gooders!

Now as for the curses you were ignorantly placing on your head and that of your unfortunate generations yet unborn, I leave you with gbolohun awon baba mi:

Iwo OKNM, mo ni ki ibi ki o ma ba e ,ki asasi ki o ma je ti e, nitoriwipe:

Ibi a ma re ile onibi,
Asasi a rele alasasi,
Okiti ogan to ba jin,ori arare ni jin si,
Arigisegi to ba segi,ori arare ni fi gbe.

Eyi ti mo wi lo ni kose mo Iwo OKNM Lara.
Nitoriwipe,ose loni ko she,
Osun lo ni ko mo sun nan,
Awiyare ki wi tie,ko ma se.

To! Abawon Esu !
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

You're simply a Bast..rd from nowhere. Oh heck ! I'm not in any way surprised by your flagrant display of uncouthness and the apparent lack of Omoluabi's virtues. Of course,you're not one of us; you aren't Yoruba in any way ! You are a just an unfortunate product of accidental ejaculation in a godforsaken brothel somewhere in the land of savages.If you like you can write Yoruba language better than J F Odunjo,I am not deceived.

I am a proud Ajorosun! Original Omo 'badan! Ka ye awon babanla e,omo irankiran. Popo yemoja lemi nile Ibadan. I put it to you again Bast...rd,you are from nowhere. Your prostitute of a mother could not identify the particular armed robber that impregnated her among the numerous ones that worked her smelly VG !

So ibiti olori buruku e ti wa,ki nki Iran awon odaran babanla e fun e! I am a proud descendant of warriors from Oke Ibadan, Ile Oluyole. When my forefathers where doing wonders in Yoruba land and claiming first in every of human endeavor, yours were still dwelling on tree tops in the land of savages and no-do-gooders!

Now as for the curses you were ignorantly placing on your head and that of your unfortunate generations yet unborn, I leave you with gbolohun awon baba mi:

Iwo OKNM, mo ni ki ibi ki o ma ba e ,ki asasi ki o ma je ti e, nitoriwipe:

Ibi a ma re ile onibi,
Asasi a rele alasasi,
Okiti ogan to ba jin,ori arare ni jin si,
Arigisegi to ba segi,ori arare ni fi gbe.

Eyi ti mo wi lo ni kose mo Iwo OKNM Lara.
Nitoriwipe,ose loni ko she,
Osun lo ni ko mo sun nan,
Awiyare ki wi tie,ko ma se.

To! Abawon Esu !

Kini gbedogbedo fefigi ogede gbe? Kini ategun fe figi gedu se? Awodi ama jeun epe sanra... bewure ba boju weyin afepe felepe. Oko taba somope lope somoni

Ki gbogbo epe ati isokuso ko pada sie lori. Aseeee
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
0KNM:
Omo ofo, morabo alatenuje. Oseti bi kotoluru. Apoda to bomi sapo. Osoju funfun bi eyin ti o lata. Elenu dere bi koseti dindinrin. Elereke kangiri bi ologbo rungbado. Abirun igbanu dadandidi

Ko ni dafun Oloriburuku to bi e, omo adanu ikeji aja.
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Ko ni dafun Oloriburuku to bi e, omo adanu ikeji aja.
Ofe ke, oroyen dun ofe ke cheesy
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by travelwaka: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
Thank you we have an instagram account www.instagram.com/travelwaka_tours thank you.

We will keep updating the lists

OMG pamukkale is amazing, mind if i get in touch or you can reach out on instagram too

Thank you

tot:

That's so impressive. I just visited your website, it's really comprehensive, I will keep tabs on updates. I think you should consider having an instagram account as well, you will be able to reach even more people.

I saw the list of the Unesco world heritage sites on your website. Interestingly, I visited one of them (Pamukkale) last week. The potential in tourism is immense.
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
omo ale mgbati mgbati agonja ofe mmanu ewure elenu shipoti sho ti gbo olori fuji shokolokobangoshe
0KNM:
Ofe ke, oroyen dun ofe ke cheesy
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by tot(f): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
travelwaka:
Thank you we have an instagram account www.instagram.com/travelwaka_tours thank you.

We will keep updating the lists

OMG pamukkale is amazing, mind if i get in touch or you can reach out on instagram too

Thank you

Cool, I will follow. Pamukkale is an amazing work of nature, really awesome.
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
Negative minded brown teeth personality.

Apt description of your padre.
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Apt description of your padre.
won Gbe e ran ina at all
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
won Gbe e ran ina at all

Go load motor.Ewu!
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:29am On Sep 25, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Go load motor.Ewu!
you an efulefu
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
you an efulefu
You're a child fiddler.
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by tck2000(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2019
Nice
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by samwash(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
Pls can someone give me a detailed description to this place .
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by travelwaka: 10:29am On Oct 30, 2019
You can get it here https://www.travelwaka.com/captain-bowers-tower-ibadan/

samwash:
Pls can someone give me a detailed description to this place .
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan by sodiqapril(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2019
travelwaka:

Pls, let me create a 3d logo for you for just ₦3,000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Important Points To Know Before Travelling To Dubai / Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki / Kenya's Electric Okada (Boda Boda)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.