Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Please I Need Your Quick Advice Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Quick Advice Part 2 (476 Views)

Please I Need Mature Quick Advice / Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! / My Boyfriend Side Chick Came To Fight Me, I Need Quick Advice On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Quick Advice Part 2 by EFULEFU1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
Thanks all for the advice in my earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5429712/please-need-quick-advice

Please I have resolved not to call nor pick her call ever again neither text or reply her text

Now she has began telling people who know me about what happened between us. Some are calling me to find out the truth

Please what should I do, thanks very much.

Please husbands, stick strictly to your wives, I am living the shame
Re: Please I Need Your Quick Advice Part 2 by boxer022(m): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
My brother I am happy that you have decided to distant yourself from her. Now concerning this present threat, my little advice to you is to be careful concerning this issue as it might cost you your marriage. As a man who is married, you already know the type of woman you married. I want you to talk to your wife the time you know that is best for you and her, preferably very early in the morning say about 3am or 4am, wake her gently and when she gets up and is actually awake, kneel down and tell her everything calmly letting her know of the steps you have taken to avoid the girl in question and also pleading with her to forgive you promising never to repeat same. I know as human that she will feel bad if possible you can even cry while telling her to pardon you. I have this confidence that if she truly loves you she will forgive you and also appreciate you for opening up to her as it is hard for men to admit such not to talk of opening up to their wives about it. I am also a man by the way and telling you what I would do if I was in your shoes. She will appreciate you for telling her by yourself and not an outsider. My reason for taking this long to explain to you is that I know that your wife will take up the issue with the girl in question and end your fears.
Re: Please I Need Your Quick Advice Part 2 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
LEFULEFU you see the end result of dying for big a ukwu?

Joke apart.
Please tell your wife, she will help you defeat this monster so you hpcan finally have rest from this running battle.
I don't think you have good sleep these days.
Re: Please I Need Your Quick Advice Part 2 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
kingkakaone:
LEFULEFU you see the end result of dying for big a ukwu?

Joke apart.
Please tell your wife, she will help you defeat this monster so you hpcan finally have rest from this running battle.
I don't think you have good sleep these days.
no be me be dat oo
Re: Please I Need Your Quick Advice Part 2 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
lefulefu:
no be me be dat oo
Lol... ok

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship Needed / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed / Her First Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.