Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! (1402 Views)

Please I Need Mature Quick Advice / Please I Need Your Quick Advice Part 2 / My Boyfriend Side Chick Came To Fight Me, I Need Quick Advice On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by EFULEFU1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
I am a married man
Few years ago, I sinned. I entered a relationship with a lady even though I was married
We met once in my house when my wife wasn't around and we romanced (kiss, touches , fingering)
No penetration, though I admit was equally adultery
Afterwards, she began avoiding me, avoiding my calls etc, and thankfully I also repented of the sin of adultery
Lately, this lady has been calling, and messaging. Reminding me of what happened, and says I should accept what we did was wrong. Anytime she messages, it is about that one night romance

Please how do I approach this?
Does she wanna blackmail me?
Please help me
Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by berryace007: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
Fingering

5 Likes

Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by brodalikeme(m): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
You’ve repented, it’s time to make restitution.
Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by goodmorning40: 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
Fingering hiaa
Go back and fingering more she needs more fingering
Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by keenn: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
EFULEFU1:

I am a married man
Few years ago, I sinned. I entered a relationship with a lady even though I was married
We met once in my house when my wife wasn't around and we romanced (kiss, touches , fingering)
Afterwards, she began avoiding me, avoiding my calls etc, and thankfully I also repented of the sin of adultery
Lately, this lady has been calling, and messaging. Reminding me of what happened, and says I should accept what we did was wrong. Anytime she messages, it is about that one night romance

Please help me

It is advicable you take this topic to family section,

There are more matures people there.

Thank me later
Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by EFULEFU1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
brodalikeme:
You’ve repented, it’s time to make restitution.

How please
Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Simply tell her you accept what you did was wrong. What next
Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by healthserve(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Babe wink
Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by Herbephe1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
this is not worthy of commenting on! read your post and use your number 6(iv)
Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by GennyCheta(f): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
U've repented of your sins,
Gently tell her it's over that what you did was wrong
If she insists.
Please apologize to ur wife in a way when her heart is merry seek her forgiveness sincerely so she will not hear it from outside n u ll hv bigger problems
Just my take

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by cooooooks(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
She probably wants to blackmail you.

Send her a text saying: "I have acknowledged and repented of that wrongdoing. Part of my vow to move forward was to not contact you again. Please do not contact me again".

EFULEFU1:

I am a married man

Please help me
Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by Angelacruz: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
Tell her dat u r nt interested in d relationship n dat u r married
EFULEFU1:

I am a married man

Please help me
Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by EFULEFU1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
GennyCheta:
U've repented of your sins,
Gently tell her it's over that what you did was wrong
If she insists.
Please apologize to ur wife in a way when her heart is merry seek her forgiveness sincerely so she will not hear it from outside n u ll hv bigger problems
Just my take

Please, my wife will cry forever if she hears this, I know her very well
Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by 24kmagic: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Tell your wife you want a divorce. She'll wonder why? Then open up to her about cheating on her, then tell her divorcing her is the only way you can be at peace with yourself. I swear na she go beg you sef.

Once you are able to do this, call that bitch and tell her to do her worse.

This is the reverse psychology approach.

Don't quote me

5 Likes

Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by frozen70(f): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
EFULEFU1:

I am a married man

Please help me

Stop picking her calls or replying her messages

Let her do her worst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by raphemmanuel(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
EFULEFU1:

I am a married man

Please help me
At the bolded, Op please remember the rape story of the COZA pastor.
If you are to accept what u did was wrong to her, make sure u don't say it over the phone call or thru a text message.
That lady might accuse u of rape and use that to extort you.
Or she might have that as an evidence and might threaten to show it to ur wife.

My advice is:
Approach her physically and ensure she is not recording ur conversation with her.
Ask her what's is her plans.
Try to know her reasons of persuading you to accept that.

That lady is a Delilah and she is about to destroy you.
So be wise!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by boxer022(m): 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bros what you did with her was wrong in all material aspect. Since you have repented and not willing to continue sinning, avoid her completely even her calls and visits so as not to fall into any further temptation.

1 Like

Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by Cocotrendz(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
Your username says it all
Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
If the guy use your advice, I can guarantee you that most of you will support the lady when she comes to the public to accuse him of rape with the evidence of his admission.

The lady is trying to trap him with his words.
I won't say much.

1 Like

Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by EFULEFU1(m): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2019
Thanks all for the advice
I have resolved not to pick her call or reply her text ever again

I am truly repentant
Please, other husbands, learn from my disgraceful experience and stick to only your wives

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 22, 2019
kingkakaone:

If the guy use your advice, I can guarantee you that most of you will support the lady when she comes to the public to accuse him of rape with the evidence of his admission.

The lady is trying to trap him with his words.
I won't say much.
He should block her number then.

1 Like

Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by GennyCheta(f): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2019
EFULEFU1:

Please, my wife will cry forever if she hears this, I know her very well

Do prefer she hears it from outside
Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by GennyCheta(f): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2019
24kmagic:
Tell your wife you want a divorce. She'll wonder why? Then open up to her about cheating on her, then tell her divorcing her is the only way you can be at peace with yourself. I swear na she go beg you sef.

Once you are able to do this, call that bitch and tell her to do her worse.

This is the reverse psychology approach.

Don't quote me
They way we women thinks defers
This can cause serious problem in their marriage,
She will think he wants her out of the way to marry another
We think weird atimes
Re: Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He should block her number then.
The best way.
She should release her accusations without him helping her nail him.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Gives Nudes For Money Gets $700k In 48 Hours / Outrage As Man Beats His Girlfriend Mercilessly Over Pregnancy (Video) / Lionel Messi, Zlatan Ibile And Naira Marley Enter #stay At Home Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.