Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,457 members, 7,826,748 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. (2241 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by iLegendd(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
If I or my assistant calls you on phone to have an hour interview on a specific "How to..." topic, which topic will it be?

Example:

You can call me on phone to ask me lots of questions about relationship and how it works and I'll give you detailed answers on the spot from my head.

So, which niche or topic can you be able to hold a 1+ hour interview without lacking what to say because you know about the field and are passionate about it?

Those who reply will be contacted whenever we need a phone interview on that topic.

Typing...
Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by iLegendd(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
You can list as many topics as you know. If you're given a chalk to teach that topic to a crowd without a note, can you teach it? If yes, you're qualified.

No, this is not a job interview, but an interview that you'll be paid 2k and extra 1k recharge card after an hour phone interview on that subject you're good at.

Don't worry, we'll be the one to call you and in the end, you'll be paid for granting us an interview.
Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by KingWarri: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Yes.... On music production, English language, mathematics, how to stay longer during sex before releasing etc
Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Self development and How to Rise above your peers in any Nigerian university, how to beat through the challenges faced in most Nigerian universities. Planning on writing a book on it very soon sef.
Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by iLegendd(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
KingWarri:
Yes.... On music production, English language, mathematics, how to stay longer during sex before releasing etc

Jotted.
Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by Modernist: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
Politics, science, Agriculture, Education, (Romance"Not well versed in it though")
Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by iLegendd(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:
Self development and How to Rise above your peers in any Nigerian university, how to beat through the challenges faced in most Nigerian universities. Planning on writing a book on it very soon sef.

Jotted.
Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by latram4ever(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
How to handle a clipper like a pro. (How to shave; types of shaving. The typical kinds of naija hair styles). e.t.c.
Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by DonEd(m): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Corrosion control
Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by Gmasterp(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Chess, Chemistry, knowledge itself
Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by sparkle7: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
iLegendd:
If I or my assistant calls you on phone to have an hour interview on a specific "How to..." topic, which topic will it be?

Example:

You can call me on phone to ask me lots of questions about relationship and how it works and I'll give you detailed answers on the spot from my head.

So, which niche or topic can you be able to hold a 1+ hour interview without lacking what to say because you know about the field and are passionate about it?

Those who reply will be contacted whenever we need a phone interview on that topic.

Typing...

I see sir you are trying to venture into audio book or podcasts. Good one
Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by arodavoo(m): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
I can talk longer on phone... Teaching people importation from Turkey, China and malaysia
Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2019
Politics, local and international, then west African culture, tradition and history.
Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by damtan(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2019
arodavoo:
I can talk longer on phone... Teaching people importation from Turkey, China and malaysia

How about on exportation?
Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by balosammy(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
Security management

Any topic on smartphone

Anger management

1 Like

Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
I can lecture u for 1 hour on how a human being develops from conception to adulthood stating the embryology of different regions of the body and the psychology of human development , 90 mins on how the human immune system works and 1 hour on how to be a millionaire before 30 with real life scenario all on the phone.
Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by xristos(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
Child care & general nutrition
Computer networking
Music instrument - Bass, drums
Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by madampresident(f): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
I can speak for 9 hours on how to make a legend
Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Foodtball analysis, can talk tactics, breakdown and review
Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by luvlyoracle(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
iLegendd:

Jotted.
yes about inverters and renewable energy
Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by arodavoo(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
damtan:

How about on exportation?

I don't do exportation business... Am only into mini importation
Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by elnath(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Politics
Football
Poetry
Music
Love
Romance
Sex
International Diplomacy
History
Law
Psychology
Prose
Religion
Atheism
Mysticism

1 Like

Re: If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. by iLegendd(m): 2:48am On Sep 26, 2019
Taking notes.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Robots That Could Talk, Walk And Breathe Out Soon / Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, USA, UK, Canada, South Africa, Dubai, Lagos, Abuja / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.