Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

My Marriage Crash Becos Of Incompatibility - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Marriage Crash Becos Of Incompatibility (777 Views)

Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness / We Are Breaking Up B'cos Of Genotype Incompatibility / We Lost A Relationship To Genotype Incompatibility. Check Urs b4 U Go Serious!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Crash Becos Of Incompatibility by pastore1: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2010
Hey guys,have you ever come accross this screaming reasons why one marriage or the other crashed.I want to askbefore incompatibility how did they get to make vow "I DO''what is incompatibility.Is it not when two strongheaded people refuse to accept each other the way they are?.www.weightlossmart-cafe..com
Re: My Marriage Crash Becos Of Incompatibility by MrsEve: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2010
Incompatibility in terms of fiance, religion, culture, ideas, goals, and host of others can contribute to the failure of a marriage IF BOTH ARE NOT WILLING TO WORK TOGETHER AS ONE,
Re: My Marriage Crash Becos Of Incompatibility by r231(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2010
^^^^problem solved
Re: My Marriage Crash Becos Of Incompatibility by Yorisb: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2010
MrsEve:

Incompatibility in terms of fiance, religion, culture, ideas, goals, and host of others can contribute to the failure of a marriage IF BOTH ARE NOT WILLING TO WORK TOGETHER AS ONE, 

I'm glad you wrote that. - See you in the village then!
Re: My Marriage Crash Becos Of Incompatibility by MrsEve: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2010
I am rbing
Yorisb:

I'm glad you wrote that. - See you in the village then!

I am bringing my friend with me wink
Re: My Marriage Crash Becos Of Incompatibility by MRMoneyE(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2010
MrsEve:

I am rbing

CAN I JOIN YOU PLEASE NOW, I HAVE REALLY MISSED VILLAGE ,
Re: My Marriage Crash Becos Of Incompatibility by MrsEve: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2010
Are you Igbo?
Re: My Marriage Crash Becos Of Incompatibility by babyme1(f): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2010
Village pikins tongue
Re: My Marriage Crash Becos Of Incompatibility by Yorisb: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2010
MrsEve:

I am rbing

U don't know the reason 4 the smile on my face now, do ya? smiley

BTW Mr. Money aint Igbo cool
Re: My Marriage Crash Becos Of Incompatibility by GboyegaD(m): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2010
Incompatibility in terms of toothpaste grin.
I heard a story where a couple broke up not up to a month after their wedding because the guy felt the lady pressing out the paste from the middle is wasteful while the lady feels the guy is a miser. Imagine that height of incompatibility.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status / What Will You Do? / How Many Promises Have U Made And Failed On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.