Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status (775 Views)

How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status by xspirit(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2010
MY ex-girlfriend told me she doesn't think our relationship can continue after i ask her about her HIV status,first she told me she is negative and i needed proof so i showed her my test result and requested for hers, but she said she doesn't need to prove anything to me.I tried to make her change her mind but after sometime i decided she has the right to keep her status personal and i have the option of quiting the relationship(i can't ruin my life because of one bleep never i still have future bleeping chances).after two years of not talking to her ,i saw one of her friend and she was telling me that the girl said she will never forgive me for leaving her and that she hates everything about me(which am not worried about).HIV no dey consider lovers.
so my ?? is am i wrong to ask for her status cos i beleive in love (but not the blind one)and realy she showed my love and care.
Re: Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status by iice(f): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2010
No it's not wrong
Re: Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status by Coolabbie: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2010
U did d rite thing.
Re: Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status by Omolola1(f): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2010
u were on point
Re: Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status by Yorisb: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2010
xspirit:

MY ex-girlfriend told me she doesn't think our relationship can continue after i ask her about her HIV status,first she told me she is negative and i needed proof so i showed her my test result and requested for hers, but she said she doesn't need to prove anything to me.I tried to make her change her mind but after sometime i decided she has the right to keep her status personal and i have the option of quiting the relationship(i can't ruin my life because of one bleep never i still have future bleeping chances).after two years of not talking to her ,i saw one of her friend and she was telling me that the girl said she will never forgive me for leaving her and that she hates everything about me(which am not worried about).HIV no dey consider lovers.
   so my  ?? is am i wrong to ask for her status cos i beleive in love (but not the blind one)and realy she showed my love and care.

The fact that she'd rather let the relationship slip,

than showing her documented HIV status is even more worrying thus leaves more to be desired. shocked

I would remain 'Usian Bolt' if I were you! grin

Keke 'n pepe!
Re: Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status by kokoye(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2010
nice move ojare.

HIV no send love or hate.
Re: Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status by xspirit(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2010
@all thanx why am worried is dat i don't want to be placed on the bad book of people who thinks they can play with peoples emotion.when it comes to relationship i like to declare my stand from the onset.she said she has never cared for anyone the way she cared for me but thats not the issue i beleive if she realy care for me she will want the best for me(one of which is to tell me her status).before i did my test it wasn't easy for me (when i got there i saw healthy looking people wetin to collect their monthly supply of hiv drug)i  nearly run but for her own sake i have to show her am clean,so the least i expect from her is to do the same.
Re: Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status by rubi(f): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2010
It is not what you say that counts it is the way you said it
Maybe you would have been more polite

My suggestion is you would have said "Honey I hope you don't mind if we have our physical test being conducted together" and in the process HIV will be conducted too.
Re: Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status by Wumine(f): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2010
You did the right thing
Re: Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2010
u right oo
Re: Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status by kokoye(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2010
rubi:

It is not what you say that counts it is the way you said it
Maybe you would have been more polite

My suggestion is you would have said "Honey I hope you don't mind if we have our physical test being conducted together" and in the process HIV will be conducted too.

How we like living in a fool's paradise . . .
Re: Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status by rubi(f): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2010
kokoye:

How we like living in a fool's paradise . . .

It would have being nice if you respond in a polite way. Maybe something have come over u all of
a sudden. Now the poster asked the way you wanted him to ask the question still he did not get a good respond from the g/f

The issue is not in "asking" but in "presentation" of the matter
Re: Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status by Dabss(m): 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2010
u did the right thing bro
Re: Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status by MMM2(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2010
if u really love her go back 2 her, dere is still condom in the market or u prefer nigga RAW.
1 THING MUST SURELY KILL A MAN.
Re: Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status by MrsEve2(f): 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2010
Poster,

You can have sex with her and wait six months later to see if she is Positive or Negative, smiley
Re: Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status by livedit(f): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2010
No, I don't feel you were wrong for asking about her health status. Especially if you two are planning to become intimate together. I applaud you for being sexually responsible in this situation. Apparently, she has some issues and you are probably better off without her. No need to gamble with your life! You did the right thing. You have every right to inquiry about her health if you are going to be intimate. Don't beat yourself up about it. When it comes down to it, she probably did you a favor.
Re: Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status by Noigeeriaa: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2010
i thought the topic was about financial and social status shocked
Re: Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status by legendprac(m): 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2010
O boy, u did well,
cuz na 4 feet u for enter(grave no dey reach 6feet again) grin grin grin grin
Re: Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status by Akinagirl(f): 12:04am On Dec 07, 2010
I wish more people would do what you did. You did the right thing, only trying to protect yourself. She is the one that needs to get over it. She does have a right to hide her status but you also have the right to quit the relationship or keep using condoms until she opens up. HIV is not something to play with.
Re: Am I Wrong To Ask For Her Status by Dsense(m): 12:46am On Dec 07, 2010
No . .it's not wrong ,you re right but she is . . . , . undecided

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Online Date Have A Dirty Past? / How Many Promises Have U Made And Failed On Bed / Advice Me Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.