Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

The Audacity Of Some Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Audacity Of Some Men (648 Views)

Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? / Why Do Some Men Go Crazy Because Of Women Big Buttock / The Audacity Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Audacity Of Some Men by aminalib(f): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2010
if you last remember i made a post about how my friend in boston went out with some guy for a date and when check came he ran to bathroom and she ended up paying.

anyhow after that she still decide to stick with him, she even found out he is not as trusting as she thought,

today she tells me that he told her " I have alot of women in my life for different reasons but I want to put you in the number one spot" grin grin grin , I told her that she should be very offended by what he has said, because this guy sees her as someone supid and weak enough to fall for it(and sad thing is i think she is too), now she is telling me she hopes she is strong to leave, what is there to be strong about, ? Ladies can u be with a man who has other women? Me i cannot, my pride and self worth is too much.
Re: The Audacity Of Some Men by 190: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2010
amina hassan

whats her name

I would like to have a 1 on 1 talk with her!! grin
Re: The Audacity Of Some Men by aminalib(f): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2010
lmao i am sure you would, even my boyfriend wants to hook her up with his friends, grin grin leave my geh alone
Re: The Audacity Of Some Men by 190: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2010
SMH,

U never know cos im the rite one to advice her and save her from

her present relatnshp

a chance alone with her wud do the damage!!

com'off it dnt be a jerk, ure my babie so why wud i wanna dull u

in front of ur friend!! grin
Re: The Audacity Of Some Men by babyme1(f): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2010
aminalib:

lmao i am sure you would, even my boyfriend wants to hook her up with his friends, grin grin leave my geh alone

I don't trust that your boy friend lipsrsealed
Re: The Audacity Of Some Men by Yorisb: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2010
Amina dis your friend's story no dey ever finish? undecided
Re: The Audacity Of Some Men by aminalib(f): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2010
baby.me:

I don't trust that your boy friend lipsrsealed

lol , he just says that she is very trusting of people and he knows some of his friends will have a good time with her, i would never alone him to hook her up because he does not care for her much tongue
Re: The Audacity Of Some Men by aminalib(f): 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2010
noo @yoris grin trust i hear good stories every week from her
Re: The Audacity Of Some Men by mediatrix8(f): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2010
nope, If I am in a relationship,I am a ONE MAN-WOMAN,so I would rather love a man who is a ONE WOMAN-MAN.I don't want a shared-relationship lol smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Audacity Of Some Men by ismaeel86(m): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2010
That statement is insultive, i think the guy doesn't have any regard for her and must have told several girls the same thing, its time your friend make up her mind and walk out from such bondage cos the guy is acting as if he has control over her emotions. There are other guys out there that we love her better and treat her like a queen, is up to her to walk out of the relationship cos she is gonna have her own man. That guy does not deserve to be her man.

Aminalib, how was your weekend. cool cheesy
Re: The Audacity Of Some Men by aminalib(f): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2010
well spoken ismael, my weekend was good, shopped, watch movies and slept,
Re: The Audacity Of Some Men by iice(f): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2010
And the audacity of some women eh lipsrsealed
She walked into the thing with eyes open even if her eyes were/are not functioning.
Na her sabi.

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Overated? / After All, No Regrets / Why Are Some Guys So Afraid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.