Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player (52913 Views)

Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl / OFFICIAL:Liverpool Alisson Becker Named 2019 UEFA Goalkeeper Of The Year(Photos) / 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Neeyee2020: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2019
franklinfresh7:
I think messi would be happy SB else does the scoring as long as he eventually wins a senior international trophy.....Fifa has simply said that if messi continues having this kind of goalscoring stats and fails to win the biggest prices, he will continue to win the world best.That's wrong...For u 2 be d best the best, u have to have a say in the big games

Eder had the say, not Ronaldo. This is pure desperation.

By your logic, Mario Gotze is bigger than Ronaldo in International football since Gotze had the say in a World Cup final match and also has a World Cup trophy under his belt, the biggest of them all, which Ronaldo does not have.

Besides, we are talking about 2019 here. How does a EURO 2016 trophy make Ronaldo qualified to win the FIFA 2019 Best Player award? Desperation!

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by GhostWisperer: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2019
hulk616:
shut up
Messi cant win Copa America for Argentina.
Messi is a fraud
Thank God Messi is ahead of C rodondo grin despite the years of catch-up rodondo did, it hurts badly for Messi to still take another step forward.

And it made you a scatterbrain that you had to bring another uncorrelated issue into the mix.

You're hurting real bad and I'm glad.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2019
TheBeat:

You are funny. Do you know the number of times Ramos has made FIFA best 11. He is even in the current FIFA best 11 despite the bad season they had. Ramos is by far the best defender in the world
so you judge players based on Fifa awards? A corrupt organisation like Fifa can't make me believe that Marcelo and modric deserve to be in fifa 11 best players when ppl like Robertson and Bernado silva who have been the best in their positions since last year still exist. It's all politics. There is more to football than the Fifa awards you revere so much

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Jokerman(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2019
Memberclub:
Make person hold jokerman & cr7lomo make dem no go commit suicide because this is too much to take.

Lol.... grin after cheating VVD abii
Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Amozever12: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Squillaci:
5 ballon d or. Don't you know what the ballon d or is?
I know, but I believe by the end of this year, he would win that ballon dor

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by renewable1(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2019
Congratulations boss

We have a 1kva complete solar power system that can power your TV, decoder, sound system ceiling fan, lighting points and phones with a backup time of minimum 6hours.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Simplecity(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2019
Virus99:
Messi
5 ballon Dor
2 UEFA Poty
1 FIFA best

Ronaldo
5 ballon Dor
3 UEFA Poty
2 FIFA best

Messi still has catching up to w...

Anyways congrats to our noisy neighbors.
From a fanatic Madrid fan cool
Poverty will blind dem from seeing this stats ..see how dey are wailing asif Messi won world cup or He gave dem 10% of his monthly income
Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Money05: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=Virus99 post=82503865]Messi
5 ballon Dor
2 UEFA Poty
1 FIFA best

Ronaldo
5 ballon Dor
3 UEFA Poty
2 FIFA best

Messi still has catching up to w...
Ode..it was called Fifa BALON D OR before

Messi won it in 2009 2010 2011 2012 2015
Ronaldo in 2008 2013 2014

Then fifa and balon d or splitted

Then Ronaldo won it in 2016 and 2017 making it 5
Messi in 2019 making it 6

They both have 5 balon d or now
U understand?

You know nothing!!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2019
GhostWisperer:
Thank God Messi is ahead of C rodondo grin despite the years of catch-up rodondo did, it hurts badly for Messi to still take another step forward.

And it made you a scatterbrain that you had to bring another uncorrelated issue into the mix.

You're hurting real bad and I'm glad.
undecided undecided undecided ronaldo still has balon dor to win angry angry
Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by GhostWisperer: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2019
hulk616:
undecided undecided undecided ronaldo still has balon dor to win angry angry
there's no balon D or . It has been merged together with this award.

And trust me till the second coming of Christ rodondo isn't winning any FIFA best men's award on dead Italian league.

It is finished!

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
GhostWisperer:
there's no balon D or . It has been merged together with this award.

And trust me till the second coming of Christ rodondo isn't winning any FIFA best men's award on dead Italian league.

It is finished!
what are you saying
balon dor and fifa best as been seperated. Balon dor is not afraid of seperating like fraud messi

Ronaldo for balon dor angry angry angry
Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Elliot2(m): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
post=82503857:
MESSI IS TRULY THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Ronaldo fans, listen and listen good......

Messi was created and born to play football,
the others came to this world to learn the game, and they mastered it....rightly so anyways.

This is the ONLY difference between Messi and the rest that many people do not understand!

MESSI is the G.O.A.T.
END OF DISCUSSION!

As the Yorubas use to say "Abinibi yato si Ability!"

Argue with your TV screen! cheesy wink grin
my first time liking your comment. The Lord is Good.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 25, 2019
eni4real:

Messi and Ronaldo Dinner is loading...
Messi accepted his invitation to a dinner!!

Haaah, see trouble. Who bewitched Messi? cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2019
Kalixx:

Haaah, see trouble. Who bewitched Messi? cheesy
I think it is a football dinner!! cool
Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 26, 2019
eni4real:

OK. Makes more sense now.

Make una strengthen surveillance there o abeg
Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
eni4real:

wait, u were the same guy that I discussed with it about a month ago when VVD won fifa's best.

I have time today and I scrolled down my mentions after remembering I had a discourse with someone here on it, and now Im just recognising the moniker..

Congrats to Messi, I told u then.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kalixx:

wait, u were the same guy that I discussed with it about a month ago when VVD won fifa's best.

I have time today and I scrolled down my mentions after remembering I had a discourse with someone here on it, and now Im just recognising the moniker..

Yeah..
I thought may be VVD will 'take' this one too..

Messi deservedly win it... That's fair enough!!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Sicilyjoe: 5:23am On Sep 28, 2019
Kalixx:

European best, not fifa best
Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 28, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

European best, not fifa best

Yea I meant to say Uefa's best. Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy / Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against / Samuel Chukwueze Arrives In Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.