Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player (52373 Views)

Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl / OFFICIAL:Liverpool Alisson Becker Named 2019 UEFA Goalkeeper Of The Year(Photos) / 22 Years Old Bennacer Named 2019 AFCON Player Of The Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
PopeFlatino:
That man is a scam
Bartomeu is even worse...

How can you keep a man that keep losing major leads at critical points...??
Mourinho, Guardiola, Klopp will never lose a 3goal advantage in 2 consecutive UCL knock out games...

Barcelona boards are too lenient for my liking..

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Seunnzy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Vvd is an English player na. Na England play against Portugal for UNL
unl as in United Nation league

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by mdchikezie(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bro you know the drill, everyone knows the truth some gullible ones are too jealous to speak it
engrchykae:
some of the people insulting lionel messi by comparing messi with Ronaldo are doing so only on the basis of sentiments
most Ronaldo fans at man utd.
messi is work rate defined,imagine 51 goals in 50 appearances plus 22 assists.
there is a reason messi puts on jersey no:10
he only need one more serious player like dani alves to produce results.
those who understood football and barca would relate
am not talking to epl zombies.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Roleks(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
otijah:
We have just witnessed another daylight fraud by Fifa again. What in God's name did Messi won to deserve that award. Van dijk and Alison was far much better than Messi this year only that football doesn't honor goalkeepers.

just listen to yourself!

How can you claim Van Dijk and Allison were better players than Messi last season?

On an individual level, nobody came close to Messi. If Van Dijk had won the award, then Sergio Ramos and Pique who have performed better than Van Dijk consistently for years now should have been winners too!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by gurunlocker: 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
cooltola:

Well the f up at the season end is enough to disqualify him. Legends do not lose big match especially when they are in their prime that is why they are legend. To me the true GOATS of FC Barcelona were inestia and Xavi, ever since the dynamic midfielders duos retired, FC Barcelona have not been the same. FC Barcelona are struggling to win and you can tell from Saturday game.

They Bleep up at the UEFA Champions League and he lost the award already. No one, I mean no one came close to Messi last season! Goal, assist, dribbling name it! Unless you want to be bias.

We are talking about last season here, not new season.

But you are entitled to your opinion.

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by FuckDaMods: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
This is highly preposterous!
If balon dor doesn't go to CR7 then i quit following football for good.
Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by EbukaHades10(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Seunnzy:
unl as in United Nation league
Come on, bruhv. Are u kidding me?

UEFA nations league

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Flashh: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2019

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
ShakaZullu:
cheesy
If Bernaldo Silva contested for this FIFA award, he will beat VVD easily...
Because Cristiano was not the best player of that trophy he is holding, makes him to come 3rd in FIFA best award behind VVD!!!

Bernaldo Silva needs Origi in his life tho grin grin

He is far better than that overrated VVD!!!

And Cristiano, he will still contest next year...

Hope to see him in the next FIFA gala night, he has not been showing up in the last 2 years!!!

This year award even holds in Italy shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
Olarewaju89:
Plz, grin grin don't go and commit suicide ooo

that will be waste of suicide better things to commit suicide for dey

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by ShakaZullu(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
[s]
eni4real:
Because Cristiano was not the best player of that trophy he is holding, makes him to come 3rd in FIFA best award behind VVD!!!

Hope to see him in the next FIFA gala night, he has not been showing up in the last 2 years!!!

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Ragnarlars(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
If you want to invest with a experienced trader, invest with the best and stop waiting for an amateur to make you 30% profit in 5days 

You don't need to keep increasing your investment capital to make good profits investing online. All you need is the right information and a good start up capital. I was introduced to a platform that connects investors and professional traders and I make nothing less than 30% profit in days

If it has not paid me I won't share this information, start with what you can. Minimum investment is $5.. Investing is now easier,faster,safer.
Chat me through the contact on my profile..

https:///GSq
Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
Walelavender:
I have never passed a comment on
any platform about the better footballer between Messi and Ronaldo..

I just believe Ronaldo is a fine and hardworking footballer with an eye for lovely goals.

For Messi, I don't believe he belongs here.There must have been a genetic transmutation that produced him.,specifically, for the purpose he's fulfilling,now. His ingenuity-out of this world.

Congrats Messi
What is messi doing that Ronaldinho did not do, or maradona..they way u ppl talk, is as if he has scored a thousand goals already..Why does messi hide in the big games 2014 world cup final? Where was he? Last season semi finals? Cops America finals??....where on earth do we watch football other than to see our stars deliver on the big stages
Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Ocatom: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
So deserving!!

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by ArticleBeast: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
post=82503857:
MESSI IS TRULY THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Ronaldo fans, listen and listen good......

Messi was created and born to play football,
the others came to this world to learn the game, and they mastered it....rightly so anyways.

This is the ONLY difference between Messi and the rest that many people do not understand!

MESSI is the G.O.A.T.
END OF DISCUSSION!

Argue with your TV screen! cheesy wink grin
I thought in the other thread you were for CR7. Anyway buharist are confused

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by oluwaahmed: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
The GOAT himself after you na you. Gather here for a selfie with the god of soccer; its not ronaldos fault he's just human

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
cry cry cry
Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by mdchikezie(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
real betis fans were there to watch messi play i bet you
slawomir:
What a legend

I thought Ronaldo was far behind Lionel Messi

Untill i watched Lionel Messi's third goal against real betis
And i realize i was hundred percent correct!

You all need to see that goal!

You will just start crying!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by 8stargeneral: 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
taylor89:
My late younger brother was a die hard Messi fan till death

I had to crosscarpet and take over the love of Messi from him

Bro Messi has made u proud I wish you were here today to rejoice

RIP Edwin

26th of June 2017 the most horrible date of my life
so touching my soul rest in perfect peace

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Lilshorecords(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
careytommy37:
Congrats o.
Just send me card sha
mad o
Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Memberclub(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
Make person hold jokerman & cr7lomo make dem no go commit suicide because this is too much to take.

8 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
eni4real:

We both know Liverpool's performance in the season b4 they both van dijk, they scored so many but conceded as much.But immediately they bought him,all their defensive problems suddenly halted.He practically gave Allison some of the clean sheets he got. He made Matip even better.He was a beast last season and capped it with winning the most coveted price of them all

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by engrchykae(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
mdchikezie:
Bro you know the drill, everyone knows the truth some gullible ones are too jealous to speak it
there are larger than life moments then when messi would play give me,i give u with dani alves and score.
to me Ronaldo isn't greater than ibrahimovic.
Madrid bought Ronaldo for merchandise.
a player who thinks the football world revolves around him.
watch him when his team is winning but he isn't on the scoresheet.
Wayne rooney is far instrumental than Ronaldo in man utd then.
where do you even compare Ronaldo to messi ?
is it passing accuracy?
is it dribbles?
when Ronaldo was in Madrid ,when Madrid are on the counter attack against barca,I fear marcelo on the ball,also gareth bale.
how Ronaldo was able to gather the 5 ballon d ors can only be explained by florentino perez.

9 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Amozever12: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Virus99:
Messi
5 ballon Dor
2 UEFA Poty
1 FIFA best

Ronaldo
5 ballon Dor
3 UEFA Poty
2 FIFA best

Messi still has catching up to w...

Anyways congrats to our noisy neighbors.
From a fanatic Madrid fan cool
Its 6 ballon Dor

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Olarewaju89: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
If virgil van dijk were to be in Valverde team, i swear it won't make top 20 best player let alone top 3 self. Abeg, messi try joor is not easy jaree

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by horlique(m): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Lionel Messi has written his name into football's history books after being named FIFA The Best Men's Player of Year, going one ahead of his longstanding rival Cristiano Ronaldo, who snubbed the awards gala once again.

The Argentine won the award following a great individual campaign that saw him score 51 goals and assist another 22 in just 50 appearances.

In addition, he also lifted the LaLiga and Supercopa de Espana titles. Messi won the award for the first time since 2015 and lifted it for a sixth time overall, going one ahead of his longstanding rival Ronaldo.

Source: https://mandynews.com/lionel-messi-named-2019-fifa-the-best-mens-player/

I don't hate Messi but he does not deserve the award... Just like Spain won the world cup and iniesta was robbed.... This year's award should have gone to that Liverpool defender... Enough of these cheats
Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by simiife: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
Krasid:
Stop saying nonsense. Juve have a match tomorrow that's why he didn't attend.

Barca also have a match with Villarreal TOMORROW

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by ShakaZullu(m): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
[s]
eni4real:
cry cry cry
[/s] cheesy

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bigiyo:
u suppose to get ur facts well. before u post op..
balon d or is different from FIFA the best..
messi has 3 now and he just equalled Ronaldo record

Correction officer you too Na olodo.

This is the first ever FIFA Best for Leo.
Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by eluquenson(m): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
Now the world knows the truth, nothing but the truth.

Messi is the king and the GOAT we know

8 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Bawofss(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
dipson8701:
Touchscreen laptop For sale
how much
Re: Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
DocH:

Let me ask u a question. If u are a manager of a soccer team and you were given funds to sign one player out of messi and Rinaldo who will you go for?

I will most foolish person on earth to chose Ronaldo over Messi.

Only fool would pick Ronaldo over Messi.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

New Nigeria Football Kit From Nike - How Would You Rate This? (Photos) / Samuel Eto'o's Multi-million Dollar Car Collections / Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Helicopter Crashed Scene Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.