Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! (2457 Views)

19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / For Mature Girls Of Marriageable Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by lekanjohn(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2010
GUYS IN THE HOUSE-I TAKE GOD BEG U.DONT TOY WITH GIRLS OF MARRIAGEABLE AGE. THE CONSEQUENCES MIGHT BE WHAT U DONT BARGAINED FOR
BEWARE !!!
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by r231(m): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2010
hmmmmmmm

do they have a sign on their forehead
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by mediatrix8(f): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2010
hmmm have u experienced that before?
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by Rajalat: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2010
What are your views and wht are the things u come across when u are grooving with them cos i guess am in the way to such friendship, so your point is really need bro
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by Yorisb: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2010
r231:

hmmmmmmm
do they have a sign on their forehead

"Marriageable age" is the watch word according to the OP undecided  tongue
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2010
Na wa oh, see the quality of guys of now-a-days!  undecided
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by MRMoneyE(m): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2010
i know say dem worst pass phython or anaconda, if you wan take dem do chop and clean mouth ,
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by snthesis(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2010
@OP
B more specific, give us an age bracket.

P.s
Wen is a girl ova marriageable age
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by CrazyMan(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2010
@Topic.

Looks like you're speaking from experience wink

@Uju
Nne kedu kwanu longest time; how body?
wink
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by Akinagirl(f): 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2010
I didnt know there was a "marriagable age" bracket. undecided
As far as I am concerned once you hit 18 you are of age to be married until you die, basically.
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by omotundemi(f): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2010
Bla! blah! black sheep. No wonda ladies self dey show una,oshiskoko.
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 02, 2010
CrazyMan:

@Topic.

Looks like you're speaking from experience wink

@Uju
Nne kedu kwanu longest time; how body?
wink

My fellow Awka resident . . . Aru dim, Chukwunna na eme ife omimi di iche iche na ndu'm . . . Okwa aru di gi?
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by Creamish(f): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2010
. . . . once men stick to ur advice, b sure d world will either go extinct or b filled wit Baby mothers. undecided
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by CorkMr1: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2010
Marriageable Age ? is that bewteen 40 & 50 yrs old? wink
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by tpia5: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2010
is there anything people wont abuse in this place.

if the woman is >30 una get problem

woman <20-30> still a problem.

<17 you're committing a crime, in case you dont know.

so the only age range you're narrowing it down to is 18-19.

poster do you want to explain yourself further cos your statement is too general.
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by lekanjohn(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2010
My definition of marriagiable age is from the age of 27 and above.If u are a guy and u re promising marriage to a girl of this age you better be sure of what u are promising.Ageing is not friendly with ladies,
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2010
lekanjohn:

My definition of marriagiable age is from the age of 27 and above.If u are a guy and u re promising marriage to a girl of this age you better be sure of what u are promising.Ageing is not friendly with ladies,

Okay we've heard!
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2010
lekanjohn:

hehehehe oh boy my side grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by snthesis(m): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2010
so d next question after asking for her name is - how old are you miss? :p
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by CrazyMan(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2010
Ujujoan:

My fellow Awka resident . . . Aru dim, Chukwunna na eme ife omimi di iche iche na ndu'm . . . Okwa aru di gi?
aru di'm.

ko ti isi 'ndu' oku emen we iwe im si kanyi fu.

E bim na majua dinuso eke awka; ebe ki bi? wink
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by chinedumo(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2010
i think he is right

i too is careful
cos i dont want to hurt someone or deceive any
or even confuse
or frustrate
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2010
CrazyMan:

aru di'm.

ko ti isi 'ndu' oku emen we iwe im si kanyi fu.

E bim na majua dinuso eke awka; ebe ki bi? wink

LMAO grin

E bim side kwata!
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by 49cents(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2010
i think i get the gist in what the poster is saying i dont know why they wake up at 27?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by confrenzy(m): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2010
E be like the tin wey dis poster eye see him mouth no fit talk. Poster pls just manage throw more light.
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by Arbayong(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2010
oga u see say ino be de woman im fault i uno get cash wey u fit take marry am u go talk am say i go marry in 3months time?
time no de wait for woman. so make una all sabi dis or na u jus want chop okra,
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by CrazyMan(m): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

LMAO grin

E bim side kwata!
That's great.

kanyi pa nkata na yahoo; okwa adame ye gi insogbu? wink
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by ccollins(m): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2010
Lol@op.U mean after 27 yrs,shakara don end for dem.So na for dem to dey d pursue pursue
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by cfours: 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2012
I think OP is speaking from experience.
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by mecussey(m): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2012
i actually make my position clear to them, if she continue to visit me, then i will continue doing my thing. I think God wont judge you if you make your position clear to them, there juju wont even work because you are straight forward
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by Skii(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2012
lekanjohn:
GUYS IN THE HOUSE-I TAKE GOD BEG U.DONT TOY WITH GIRLS OF MARRIAGEABLE AGE. THE CONSEQUENCES MIGHT BE WHAT U DONT BARGAINED FOR
BEWARE !!!

[size=13pt] shocked shocked

Omo men, you go fear the FEAR wey dis poster take make this annoucement!! grin grin
[/size]
Re: Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! by 190: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2012
what of males of marriage age like me undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? / 7 Ways To Flirt With A Woman Online And Get Her To Be Attracted To You / Mr/miss Culture Akwa Ibom 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.