Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona (38483 Views)

Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 / Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) / Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by caprini1: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
Wikerised:
I full ground gidigba.
grin
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by pawesome(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
simple
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by lomprico(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Charleys:
Which team is better than Barcelona? that's the first question we should ask ourselves.

The world best can only play in the best team. Simple.

Check Spanish football league history, you will get your answer.
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by gibzzhd: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Van Dijk after becoming 2nd last night: “Messi had an incredible season. He’s a fantastic player, probably the best player in the world or the best player of all time in football. After the TOTY got announced I already got told he would win. I‘m super happy for him.”

CLASS! � ...impossible not to love Virg..
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by gibzzhd: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ronaldo: "I want Messi to come to Italy."
Well, Messi did come to Italy after all, and he won The Best while he was at it.
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by Chicastle: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
Charleys:

Okay which team wey you want make Messi go play?

So are there not football team again in Europe?
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by Akinwale14(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
shegra58:
So Messi na Barca grin
na barca no get sense,dem suppose look for player wey go replace messi when he retire,i swear barca go suffer die,dem go suffer pass Chelsea if they no do the right thing now

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by trustedward(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
krozay:
Ronaldo likes playing for all the biggest clubs in Europe , don't be surprised if he wakes up tomorrow and says he want to play in Germany no be Bayern Munich ein go play for why not mainz05,he can neva play there and yes a tree cannot make a forest, because he needs the help of other good player in his level to play with and achieve his aim in his career, so why do Ronaldo fans judge messi on this basis when messi has nothing to prove to anyone on this planet because he is just a natural born talent
but how cum ur Messi don’t want to play for any of the said big teams, seems he’s scared cos of how life has been in Argentina, tell me the last time Man utd won a champions league and how many many they went to wen Ronaldo came, tell me the last time Real won a champions league till Ronaldo came and how formidable they became
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by steppin: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
jayson87:
Ronaldo should have gone to AC Milan..

Ronaldo should have played for Everton

Don't play for the likes of Juventus and Real Madrid and make noise about winning in 3 leagues
Yet, your lord and personal saviour hasn't played for any top club in any league, aside from his current comfort zone.
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by jayson87: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
steppin:

Yet, your lord and personal saviour hasn't played for any top club in any league, aside from his current comfort zone.
Tell ronaldo to leave Juventus and join Bayern Munich as usual choice again. After he wins bundesliga then you guys can keep celebrating him.
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by krozay(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
trustedward:
but how cum ur Messi don’t want to play for any of the said big teams, seems he’s scared cos of how life has been in Argentina, tell me the last time Man utd won a champions league and how many many they went to wen Ronaldo came, tell me the last time Real won a champions league till Ronaldo came and how formidable they became
Barca helped him when he was in need,so he has fully dedicated his life and career to them,that what will call lotalty
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by oyatainer(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
krozay:
Barca helped him when he was in need,so he has fully dedicated his life and career to them,that what will call lotalty
Home base players at barca are difficult to leave compared to other established bought players. Deco, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Van Bomel, Van Brochust, Samuel Eto's career at Barca cannot be compared to real stakeholders such as Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Guardiola, that left barca and vowed not to play competitive matches against Barca. Imagine the way iniesta, Xavi, Puyol wept when they are about to leave Barca. Tell me what Messi whose Barca helped to reach where he is now will feel when he wants to leave. You people should reason joo. The guy is not even interested in playing for any team aside Barca and Newell Old Boys.
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by sssoulw(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
See the people they voted for sef......

Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by phr0nesis(m): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
lugzii:

Has Man City won UCL? Has PSG won UCL? No, then you don't have a point.
If he goes there and wins it for them, is that not a plus for him?
Was Madrid not struggling before they signed Ronaldo?

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by sunkieisland(m): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
Charleys:
Which team is better than Barcelona? that's the first question we should ask ourselves.

world best team beaten by common Bilbao and getafe.

Chairman abeg let matta for Matthias. Na old Barcelona you dey talk, no be Barcelona from the last season.
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by phr0nesis(m): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
anigbajumo:

Lol,he went there to win champions league for them,E no go better for FIFA for not using VAR since 2010,I bet Madrid wouldn't av won more than one UCL,scoring offside goals and giving opponent unnecessary REd card,how many LA liga he won during his 9yrz?? Just one...Lol
And Barcelona has been winning it fairly right?
Please inform me how the slang 'UEFALONA' was formed. It was 2 leagues, not 1
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by sssoulw(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
Las las na still messi carry the award
sunkieisland:
world best team beaten by common Bilbao and getafe.

Chairman abeg let matta for Matthias. Na old Barcelona you dey talk, no be Barcelona from the last season.
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by phr0nesis(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
CeeKay17:

You seriously think Messi would struggle in a Man City, Bayern or PSG team? Are the goalposts smaller in those leagues or is the ball they are using made of stone? Is it not still the same football they are going to play there?
Then let him go and silence us
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by phr0nesis(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
Angelfrost:

Messi will merely make Man City and PSG far more deadly than they already are.... Deep down, you know this truth... It won't even be a challenge.

As for winning UCL, that is not an individual thing... Claiming that Ronaldo did it alone in Madrid is the worst form of delusion I have ever heard.
Did I say he won it alone?
I only made it clear that his contribution was well felt
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by Angelfrost(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
phr0nesis:

Did I say he won it alone?
I only made it clear that his contribution was well felt

No you didn't... But, most Ronaldo fans believe he not only won it singlehandedly, but played most of the games all by himself.
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by MoIbrahim: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
Let him step out and use his "skill" to change the fate of a team that is not "best" like Ronaldo has been doing. Then we go gree.
For now...

Charleys:

Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by MCKAY82(m): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
popweezy:
That's your opinion.

Though messi might not perform too well outside Barca but the guy good pass almost every player
gbam!!!!! Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by Rhema04(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ronaldo going to Juventus wasn't a challenge , Juventus was already a ready made team that won 7 straight leagues without him...

If Messi plays for Juventus ehn, he will make all their present players better and continue to win the league over and over again...... Messi is a team player..

So forget the nonsense that Morgan dey talk, even Our dear Sanchez Wil win league at Juve
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by engrchykae(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
I WILL NOT TAKE EPL SERIOUS UNTIL A BRITISH PLAYER WINS THE WORLD BEST PLAYER. USELESS BRITISH TALKATIVES. MAN UTD WENT ENGLISH AND AS A RESULT,THEY ARE SUFFERING. CHELSEA WENT ENGLISH AND IS ALSO SUFFERING. LIVERPOOL WENT FOREIGN. MAN CITY WENT FOREIGN TOTTENHAM WENT FOREIGN AND THEY ARE ALL DOING FINE .
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by Seunnzy(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
boborneyor:
Tell them oh grin
Ronaldo legend of juventus? lmao !!!wetin Musa no go see for gate
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by Seunnzy(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
phr0nesis:

If he goes there and wins it for, is that not a plus for him?
Was Madrid not struggling before they signed Ronaldo?
when u say struggle they only missed out on the league 2009 .. before then they won it back to back
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by mbjsuki(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
tayebest:

Let him give himself new challenge with new league, that's how stars do.

Messi is scared of failure, period!

Here's my argument,let him test his skills and his supposed performance in another league and club then achieve same fate as Ronaldo only then will I rate him. For now, in my own opinion Ronaldo is still the GOAT. Till then.

His fish obviously can not survive outside water.
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by Forcados1: 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
true talk
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by phr0nesis(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
Seunnzy:

when u say struggle they only missed out on the league 2009 .. before then they won it back to back
How were they performing in the Champions league?
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
FamousMonk:
Until your mama can fúck another man who isnt your dad and get pregnant,we won't believe she's fertile..
the fact is Messi is great. but his ballon dor wins are debatable. the 2010 & 2019
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by DSHADOWWALKER: 12:06am On Sep 25, 2019
anonymousghost2:

messi is d higest paid and in the best club... asking him to make a move just to prove a point to u fools is stupidity in the highest order.
useless move... cry in silence...
take ronaldo from juventus, there is no difference..
make him sign for division 2, then i go take am serious..
anything else? same shit all the time....

As in ehn,make hin leave the club of his dreams that saved bis life as a kid to prove a Point to fools in nigeria that he doesn't even know someone who looks like them is in existence,i just taya
Re: Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona by MrSly(m): 12:21am On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Until your mama can fúck another man who isnt your dad and get pregnant,we won't believe she's fertile..
That doesn't add up but you got your mouth shah. Anything goes. Talk is free

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" / Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) / Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.