Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful Contestant, Face Of Ebony Nigeria Contest - Moyosore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Beautiful Contestant, Face Of Ebony Nigeria Contest - Moyosore (902 Views)

VIDEO: Ebony Model With Large Boobs Shares Viral Video On Instagram / Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Most Beautiful Contestant, Face Of Ebony Nigeria Contest - Moyosore by Belinda1717: 6:45am On Sep 24, 2019
Yoga enthusiast and entrepreneur Oyeniyi Moyosore beliefs she’s got all it takes to become the next Face of Ebony Nigeria 2019. Known for her beauty and entrepreneurial spirit, Moyosore have carved a name for herself even while still in school. She started small by making cloths for both her friends and family and today she’s the CEO of Vinnie stitches.

“I learnt how to sew, make tye dye and batik designs, beads, make-up and so many other things from a shop close to my house”she said

Apart from fashion, Moyosore is a passionate yoga lover. She started yoga in 2016 and she can do nice yoga poses for balance and flexibility. This has enhanced her presence on the internet as she has a YouTube Channel which she intends to build more followers over time.

Moyosore is studying Biochemistry at Bowen University Iwo. She is from Kwara State of Nigeria and currently in 400levels.

See photos of her doing wonderful Yoga moves and more details on how to vote for her here: http://toktok9ja.com/why-i-should-be-the-next-face-of-ebony-nigeria-moyosore/

(1) (Reply)

The Box. Nothing But The Title Men / Who Do You Prefer? / Does Living Among The Rich Affect One's Social Mobility, Finances Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.