Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? (30450 Views)

Forex Trading Has Ruined Lives. True/false / Some Gatherings Are Like This, True/false? / Naira 184 To 1 USD - True/false (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
Not true, not false.
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by samuelonyewueny(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
Blankstare:
When I get angry, my voice siezes, my brain freeze, eyes get blurred and veins rise... anyone have fought at this point we rarely get talking again afterwards even yrs later. Though, am an expressive person, I don't talk much. Anger is bad, lost so many opportunities due to it in the past, now I know better...walk away from foolish people, they abound everywhere.

I perfectly understand you.. what you described is not anger but rage..been there.. your body will also be hot..

1 Like

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Razeed: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
True
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by 1Sharon(f): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
BabaIbo:
I don't agree with you, they only react when pushed against the wall and their reactions are always to push you off, if given opportunity they will work away...
Check the scenario below, if the man didn't slap me first or let's say if he didn't try to slap me the second time I may overlook it and work away but I know if I don't react at that moment this man fit use slap injure me and exam was very near then.

During my university days, my landlord son's wife had an issue with me. Actually I saw water inside my guy's bucket, I thought the water belongs to him so I used it normal hostel/lodge runs. Only for her to come shouting at me for using the water, I took the bucket to fetch the water back, but this woman won't stop talking. I told her that I have fetched her water back and I don't have time for wahala that morning, so I left for school.
Later in the evening her husband came knocking on my door, I opened the door, this man asked me what happened as I was about to say something, he shouted at me that never in my life should I even say kpim if her wife is talking. I was like allow me to explain na, next thing gboa for my ear.
Mehn, I was still amazed that what pushed him to slap me, next thing I saw his hand going up again for 2nd round. I was like abeg na so I go dey gentle them go take slap block my ear, immediately I used my left hand to return his hand back to his sides. I allowed him to stand very well, I returned the slap back to him, the slap moved the man at least two meters away (he is not a slim man), next I followed him, I didn't allow him to regain his stand I gave him good beating.
That night there was rumor that the community youths searched for me because he is an indigene, the following morning his dad told me to leave his house, for where? I locked my door and went to my friends house for few days until we settled the issue.
After everything, one day we were sitting under the tree and his little kid said omoina (i.e omo igbo) fun daddy mi ni igbaju(i.e igbaju oloyi) I smiled inside and his mom chased him away...

People came behind to tell me well done for what I did to him. Ever since then everyone started giving me maximum respect and we became cool....

This story is so satisfying cool

The little kid tho grin

1 Like

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Blankstare(m): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
samuelonyewueny:

I perfectly understand you.. what you described is not anger but rage..been there.. your body will also be hot..

Viola bro! You got me. Have I ever get angry with the right proportion? I have never realize, what I usually experience is burning rage. Experience has taught me to walk away, else I will do something devilish.
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by hify9935(f): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Funmmyastic:
People that don't show that they are angry but keep on nursing ill feelings towards another individual inside are dangerous because you will not know that you have offended them and one will not be able make amends and correct one's mistake and better still;say sorry.
My sister, I've learnt to run from such people. I fear who no fear them.
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by hify9935(f): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I think there are two set of personalities you lumped into one here.

1. There are those who are quiet and when offended don't react in the conventional manner expected of angry people and don't nurse evil in their heart towards their offenders. They just avoid you. That's their own way of handling misunderstandings.

2. There are those quiet and deadly ones that the second you offend, they're plotting the best revenge to get back at you. The former can't hurt a fly, the latter could kill.

The assumption that all quiet people are wicked is erroneous. Evil is personal. I've checked on 'the temperaments' before and though, dominant traits were outlined, didn't see where it's said 'evil' is dominant in a particular personality.
Wow!
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Greatzeus(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
nairalandposter:

There's an evil nature which does not openly express anger but quietly plots destruction.

My question is some of them are fond of calling people names for showing anger, meanwhile they themselves are deadly.

Eg a nler who describes others as a raging bull when s/he is being critical over matters that are not his/her business, but on a different thread, advised putting needle in the penis of a lover or sex partner.

Is that not an evil much worse than open anger?
So you had someone in mind before creating the thread? Worse is the person is a Nairalander,a faceless forum where people hide behind their phones to say things they don't mean?
I am disappointed really,stop taking people here too serious,be more concerned about how you will create opportunities and make money.
Do you know people make hundreds of thousands ,some millions here on Nairaland daily,I mean members oh not Seun.
You are here carrying the matter of someone on your head, someone you have never met not seen his face. Just judged the person based on a comment he might have written as a joke.
How old are you? Won't be surprised if you still collecting food money from mummy.
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by hify9935(f): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
missjo:
People who do not let their anger out are dangerous ONLY to themselves in the long run.
I concur.

1 Like

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Bancruz(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
That true my girlfriend is like that too cryThat true my girlfriend is like that too
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by kokomaster3d: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
I am quite, but if you push me, you will know my other bad side.

1 Like

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by tunary(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I think there are two set of personalities you lumped into one here.

1. There are those who are quiet and when offended don't react in the conventional manner expected of angry people and don't nurse evil in their heart towards their offenders. They just avoid you. That's their own way of handling misunderstandings.

2. There are those quiet and deadly ones that the second you offend, they're plotting the best revenge to get back at you. The former can't hurt a fly, the latter could kill.

The assumption that all quiet people are wicked is erroneous. Evil is personal. I've checked on 'the temperaments' before and though, dominant traits were outlined, didn't see where it's said 'evil' is dominant in a particular personality.
You have the best explanation on this kinda people, because some quiet people are deadly that doesn't mean all quiet people are deadly
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
I'm not the quiet type when pissed off, I'm shortfused.. I get angry so easily.. mine is IED disorder..well I've learnt how to control it.. there was a time at the basket ball court.. I was going for a layup and I was fouled intentionally..the guy was just shouting up and down. Forming muscles. Mind you I got a skinny frame.. well instead of apologizing he was shouting at me saying that the foul sef was a small one .. he came and pushed me on the chest .I was already stammering warning him sternly..my close friends..knew i was getting upset. I didn't know when I ran and picked up a stone and used it to hit the guy on the head, the guy fell down.. Nd passed out.he was rushed to the hospital.. luckily he survived.if not I for Dey prison. Fear catch me grin ..
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Small080(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
Not really..... I don't get annoyed / angry put o always forgive who provoke me in my heart
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by engrchykae(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
mine is I won't talk or act,rather I will be watching to know the angle you are coming from.
whether you are intentionally being wicked,if I find out that you are intentionally wicked.
its only God that will help you no matter who you are.
if I realise that you acted carelessly and unintentionally,I will simply forget it as if it never happened.
yes I have mastered how to let go.
I have matured to see the power of the creator in every living thing.
the creator created the scorpion to sting and the bird to sing.
but I was wicked as a kid and dealt with offenders ruthlessly.
I burnt some peoples farms,spoilt some cars.
I looked innocent that I at a time I will be pitying them because they don't know what am capable of.
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Isoduwa(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
If you are bad I'm the worst
If you are good I'm the best
Don't try me because you never you know me � I never start when my mama beg me not to burst a nut

You see I'm the ONE
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Plolly(f): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
This is soooo me. I play a lot and don't get angry easily but once I'm vexed chai things would go wrong

1 Like

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
It's called self control and I think I belong to that class of people. I don't easily get bothered or angered but when pushed to the wall, it doesn't always end well.
Also anyone I see that oppresses the weak automatically tastes the beast in me but generally I keep cool.

1 Like

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Bestmanedet(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Offpoint:
Yeah, I'm that kinda person.

Rarely get angry, but once I do I hate myself.

Once threw a married woman down a 2 storey building and beat up the husband.

What really happened?

lived in a 3 storey building then, this Monday morning I was late to work. Went to the only tap in the compound to get a bucket of water to take my bath, this woman who countless had stepped on my toe but I've always avoid her troubles cuz she's well known for that, trouble is her full time job and her husband the pay master.
She was the one I met fetching water, with a big rubber she stationed at the tap and was refilling other kegs. She takes up and returned to refilled while the big rubber is still on the tap.
Was running late, I begged her to let me fetch the little Bucket with me cuz I was running late to work....

her replied was: "No just disturb me, people dey fetch water here since morning na now you no sey you go fetch water? I must fetch my water finish before you fetch"

I was like: "madam nobi fight, if you no wan let me just say No, which one you dey talk story.... na public tap be this"

She's was like: "Ehn ehn? public tap bah? come fetch ma see, if I no fetch finish you no fetch..... Do your worst"

I keep shut without saying anything, when she left I removed her rubber and fetch my water.

Could you believe this woman came up and poured my water and threw my bucket down?

I was so angry and pissed, I came with full blown annoyance towards her, lift her and fammm... straight down, the same way you threw my rubber.

Hospital was her last bus stop, her husband heard the news and ran home without asking what transpired between us... he came to beat me straight....
I gave him serious knock out on his eyes and rush him with unlimited blow like Glo data....

na station we end am, she spend 2 weeks in hospital.
Las Las I pay bills, but was satisfied.

The news was shocking to everyone:
hey this boy wey no dey talk? quiet people too wicked and bla bla...

many congratulated me secretly.
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Monezer(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
I agree wit "grabhisballs"
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Burgcudi(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
missjo:
People who do not let their anger out are dangerous
ONLY to themselves in the long run.

Most of the time it is better to quiet than to speak... don’t argue with a fool cos you just made your one once you do. Illiterate person are the cos of conflict most times.
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by BabaIbo: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
1Sharon:

This story is so satisfying cool

The little kid tho grin

LoL, he's actually a smart boy, a kid that used to open student's (those living in his grandfather's houses because it's a wide compound) rooms and climb on their beds, he once spoiled a student's laptop, I think he dipped the laptop inside water or so.

Sometimes people learn to respect others when they have been served or when they realized others are not actually fools because most times people take gentle/nice people for fools.

1 Like

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Adebowalay(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Offpoint:

What really happened?

lived in a 3 storey building then, this Monday morning I was late to work. Went to the only tap in the compound to get a bucket of water to take my bath, this woman who countless had stepped on my toe but I've always avoid her troubles cuz she's well known for that, trouble is her full time job and her husband the pay master.
She was the one I met fetching water, with a big rubber she stationed at the tap and was refilling other kegs. She takes up and returned to refilled while the big rubber is still on the tap.
Was running late, I begged her to let me fetch the little Bucket with me cuz I was running late to work....

her replied was: "No just disturb me, people dey fetch water here since morning na now you no sey you go fetch water? I must fetch my water finish before you fetch"

I was like: "madam nobi fight, if you no wan let me just say No, which one you dey talk story.... na public tap be this"

She's was like: "Ehn ehn? public tap bah? come fetch ma see, if I no fetch finish you no fetch..... Do your worst"

I keep shut without saying anything, when she left I removed her rubber and fetch my water.

Could you believe this woman came up and poured my water and threw my bucket down?

I was so angry and pissed, I came with full blown annoyance towards her, lift her and fammm... straight down, the same way you threw my rubber.

Hospital was her last bus stop, her husband heard the news and ran home without asking what transpired between us... he came to beat me straight....
I gave him serious knock out on his eyes and rush him with unlimited blow like Glo data....

nairaland minister for information... If u know u know... Lol
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Fidelismaria: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
The last time I got angry was when I was 16

Emotions are feedback mechanisms

They shouldn't be acted upon immediately

2 Likes

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Coolgent(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Offpoint:

What really happened?

It served her right, but next time dont try that cos she may get killed and u will be charge for murder!
You should have beat her instead.
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
pocohantas:
Not dangerous, just unpredictable or less predictable.

If I am pissed, I will let you know.

What I hate is when people act like my concerns are not valid. Guys are fond of doing this in relationships- acting like you are being petty or a nag. That is when I become silent...

I just ignore you, you can't turn me into a mad woman. Maybe I will get dangerous, but not enough to hurt you...physically.

This is why some guys think I am cold. Why should I keep a man that will knowingly/unknowing keep offending me and when I talk, he terms it petty? The second I stop talking, the feelings are dead. The second they realize you love them, they've become too full of themselves. Bros, no one is indispensable. Don't come and kill me before my time. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by missjo(f): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
Burgcudi:

Most of the time it is better to quiet than to speak... don’t argue with a fool cos you just made your one once you do. Illiterate person are the cos of conflict most times.
Sure you're right,but in that silence there must not be anger. That's my point.
A peaceful silence is a million times better than an angry silence, the latter will eat you up slowly from the inside out.
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by Amudeneogu: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
Those that show their anger show it and forget about the case there, but those that didn't show their anger, it means that they have it in their mind the day they will decide to show it , they will show it in the way people will not like them.
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by kennydotkom(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
I don't get angry, instead I do forgive and move on. If the person offend me intentionally I will being to avoid such person. If he didn't even realize dat he offend me, I may not tell him. I will just be careful not to allow such to repeat itself Getting angry will just increase my high blood pressure.. So I alwys maintain my cool, result of hanger is brutal and is full of regression, had I know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by tradepunter: 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
Showing anger or aggression is a sign of weakness... There is power in silence, because with silence comes precise calculated moves the aggressor won't see coming.

All the same the word of God is my standard for living, i always release everyone that offends me so that my heart will be free for the Holy Spirit. So when people offend me and I walk away, I don't walk away to get you another, I walk away because I always want to stay in the pressence of God.
Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by pocohantas(f): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
This is why some guys think I am cold. Why should I keep a man that will knowingly/unknowing keep offending me and when I talk, he terms it petty? The second I stop talking, the feelings are dead. The second they realize you love them, they've become too full of themselves. Bros, no one is indispensable. Don't come and kill me before my time. grin

I am actually cold, very cold. Just don't give me a reason to get to that point. If I say stop something, by all means - stop it. Don't keep doing things and when I react, you act like I am petty. Don't try to turn me into an emotional wreck- I will set the gadamn relationship on fire and walk away...

Why do they do that shii? Annoy you and try to make it seem like you are just being you- a WOMAN. Gosh! grin

1 Like

Re: People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? by vincentus16: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
engrchykae:
mine is I won't talk or act,rather I will be watching to know the angle you are coming from.
whether you are intentionally being wicked,if I find outhing tjat re intentionally wicked.
its only God that will help you no matter who you are.
if I realise that you acted carelessly and unintentionally,I will simply forget it as if it never happened.
yes I have mastered how to let go.
I have matured to see the power of the creator in every living thing.
the creator created the scorpion to sting and the bird to sing.
but I was wicked as a kid and dealt with offenders ruthlessly.
I burnt some peoples farms,spoilt some cars.
I looked innocent that I at a time I will be pitying them because they don't know what am capable of.
Exactly how I do most times. I pardon and endure most things pipo do me. But there r some things one will do to me, my conscience will begin to analyze what u did to me. U might not see me react to that incident. Infact I won't be angry when u do that but its later that my conscience will begin to review what u have done (just like the VAR) if its unintentional u r free but its intentional, I will give u feed back (my attitude changes) and u will hear my cry. And most times when my conscience reviews it, the result normally comes out that I need to punish u. But I don't normally get angry like that. I endure well but not when u do me something that will call the attention of my heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico / How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / LASG CCTV Van Stuck On Electricity Cables At Abule Egba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.