Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Is D Cry Of A Yoruba Girl For A Guy To Stop An Encouragement To Continue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is D Cry Of A Yoruba Girl For A Guy To Stop An Encouragement To Continue (689 Views)

HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is D Cry Of A Yoruba Girl For A Guy To Stop An Encouragement To Continue by Quality20(m): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2019
Don't really have experience dating these girls, but I do wonder why yoruba guys are so persistent on their ladies and not accepting a no from them. I also wonder what took such ladies into d rooms of d guys, before they start shouting " efimile efimile" meaning leave me alone
Re: Is D Cry Of A Yoruba Girl For A Guy To Stop An Encouragement To Continue by GMbuharii: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2019
By the time you CR7 them,they will shout,"yeeee" and later,they will be moaning and say "maa yoo" ( don't remove it)

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is D Cry Of A Yoruba Girl For A Guy To Stop An Encouragement To Continue by Quality20(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2019
GMbuharii:
By the time you CR7 them,they will shout,"yeeee" and later,they will be moaning and say "maa yoo" ( don't remove it)

grin grin
maybe that's d reason yoruba guys don't listen to d shout of stop from ladies. As if d guys kind of believe d girls are only pretending

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Things that Destroys Relationships / "He Tried To Rape Me" 16yrs Old Girl Stabs 49yrs Old Man To Death In Lagos / These 10 Signs Shows That Your Partner Doesn't Love You Anymore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.