Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) (13793 Views)

When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) / If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) / Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
I don't like spending on women, but you see this Kemi, I can even dash her my salary..

I love busty girls, but I what I love more than a mere busty girl, is a busty girl with a cute, innocent face. That's why I love this Kemi girl ooo. She's 100% my spec.

3 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
See fine girl na. See well packaged breast. See cute smile and sweet legs. A night with this girl and my life span will increase by 10 years grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
See siting posture; sitting like a queen that she is. See boobii. Baba god all I want for christmas is Kemi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Camera man for don ejaculate like 5 times grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
See packaging. Forget, nobody package breast reach this girl.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by budaatum: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
No you don't love her. In fact, you don't know what love means.

If you loved her you wouldn't be parading her image and name on a public forum, and when she finds out you have she'd definitely most likely not consider you worth loving back in return.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
Make una see fresh legs na. Omo. Just one night with this girl is all I ask and I can finally retire from woman matter. Nothing else could taste sweeter than this banny. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
budaatum:
No you don't love her. In fact, you don't know what love means.

If you loved her you wouldn't be parading her image and name on a public forum, and when she finds out you have she'd definitely most likely not consider you worth loving back in return.

Oga commot for here. Jonzing man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
The last button grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by budaatum: 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
Infolenka:

Why should I commot for here?

Do you not want your immaturity to be exposed for what it is?

8 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
What I like about Kemi is that she doesn't show everything like these instagram oloshos. She is a teaser, she only shows small and keeps you wanting more. My kind of lady grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Infolenka:

You have really been making alot of money in your advertisements.
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
She is not even trying. Effortlessly sexy grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
See hips na. She got it all.

Smile for me baby.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
She kills every native outfit she wears. Effortlessly elegant.

A spec and more

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Have you met an angel before? Here is one. grin

4 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Omo I don already pour akamu by just posting these pictures. grin

Kemi look what you did to me grin grin

6 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Jakumo(m): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
I nogo talk lie, my blokkos wake up begin dey fight my trouser when I look all dis pinshure, even though I no like big yansh woman before.

Na condition make crayfish bend.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
See waist, see boobi, see fine face. Chai. This girl's bodyfriend is the luckiest man alive. Forget.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Skiborobo(f): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Congratulations you're now Officially nairaland no1 ashawo angry

3 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
It's plenty!! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
Close your eyes and think of me baby. grin

3 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Skiborobo:
Officially nairaland ashawo angry

Fine girl what's up na grin

Why you dey cover eyes?

Na ugly bitches supposed dey cover eyes na.

If to say you get big boobs I for dey post you too. grin

4 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Jakumo(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Skiborobo:
Officially nairaland ashawo angry

But if dem call you to follow do 3-some wit am, you go join hand sharply, dey chop dat puna like say na work wey dem give you.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Skiborobo(f): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jakumo:

But if dem call you to follow do party wit am, you go join hand sharply, dey chop dat puna like say na work wey dem give you.
Shut up.... I don't even pray for something like this. This one na heavy load and discomfort na

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Jakumo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Infolenka:

Fine girl what's up na grin

Why you dey cover eyes?

Na ugly bitches supposed dey cover eyes na.

If to say you get big boobs I for dey post you too. grin

Wait o, Oga I nor dey gree make any man pikin dey look my wife like dis o. Oya, Iyawo mi tell am say no chance for am. See you later.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Don't invite Kemi to your traditional marriage. She will steal all the attention grin

5 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Jakumo(m): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Skiborobo:

Shut up.... I don't even pray for something like this. This one na heavy load and discomfort na

Anyway na overload when dey cause back pain you dey look so. Na industrial bra when she carry put go fiti know di secret when dey inside.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Even when she tries to cover the boobies, they she pop out like watermelon grin grin

5 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Jakumo(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Infolenka:
Even when she tries to cover the boobies, they she pop out like coconuts grin grin

This last picture mean say if na 2005 Camry you dey drive, make you no apply for yansh here o.

6 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Even girls wey their breast never reach size of agbalumo dey talk of back pain, as if say dey don experience am before grin grin

3 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
Fine girl. Say cheese grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? / VIDEO: Miyonse Of Big Brother Naija Have Se.x With His “boo”, Tboss / Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.