Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court (18826 Views)

Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' / Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 / Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by EtovalRealEst: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2019
Hmmm someone is trying to set up the Vice President because the caption would have been better if its says "the fund was funnel to the APC ".The election is for President Buhari,the FIRS guy is definitely Jagaban or Fashola man ...People should stop bullying the Vice President, he never said he was running for 2023 biko
Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by NaijaWebDesign(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2019
angry
Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by anonimi: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2019
post=82518679:
EFCC and ICPC should look into this matter ASAP.

STEALING IS NO LONGER CORRUPTION in our land.

We must know the whole truth of this matter.

Have you known the whole truth about Ganduje's dollars?
Or the whole truth about Ikoyi money?
What of babachir, Kalu, Sylva, Akpabio, Goje, Aisha Buhari, Obanikoro, Thiefnuibu bullion van etc?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026536_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

7 Likes

Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by stonemasonn: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2019
Riversides2003:
Oya let’s meetin court if Una get balls. He knows what he is talking about.
he's just blowing smoke, he has no evidence.
Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by Staro: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2019

Wow, so Timi Frank is from Bayelsa and yet
criticised GEJ so strongly?

Now, over to Tunde Fowler.
They should also tell us where the Bullion Van money came from

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by Murphy123: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2019
Timi Frank using one stone to kill many birds.. Bullion van activities!

4 Likes

Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by JimohMomoh: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2019
The VP may be removed by the presidency by leveling corruption charges on him.

5 Likes

Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by RTSC2: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2019
scaramucci:
When will northerners start bringing down each other like the the southerners are good at?
What has the rest of the south gained from a tinubu in power.?
Absolutely nothing. He turned govt into egbe-omo oduduwa filled with crooks.

But that is besides the point. Corruption is a cancer that should be rooted out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by surgical: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2019
slawomir:
It is now obvious that the VP is the chairman of Yahoo men

Not Yahoo boys

where will you put my certificate is with the army

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by Beat123(f): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2019
This one is better! Get a good phone sir
GIDIBANKZ:
Seun please bring back our old nairaland

This one is turning my eyes

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by Murphy123: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Osibanjo is a pure Yahoo Yahoo boy with pen.

What do you expect.. Person wey don work with Tinubu. Bullion van activities!!
Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by Citizen0(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2019
To tell you the level of corruption in this country. Even the preacher is involve.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by Rapmoney(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Jchi9876:
Lol Timi Frank's lips are just a huge,source of comedy
Is his lips the topic of discussion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by ShakaZullu(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
post=82518679:

[/s]
shut up
Buhari is a criminal terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by GavelSlam: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2019
magoo10:
There is an atom of truth in every rumour

FIRS told us last year they generated over #5trillion for the Nigeria government now their defence for the fraudulent allegations is that their allocation is not up to 100billion.

If you can generate #5trillion then it is very possible that you can under declare over #100billion which is the bone of contention.

This is Nigeria there is no way the FIRS boss Fowler who is a Tinubu guy will not loot for his cronies. Practically impossible

So all the boys in your family are gay?

That rumour must be true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by Lamasta(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2019
Timi Frank 2 FIRS & APC 1
Let the game continue Nigerians are watching
Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by planetx: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2019
All Nigerian politicians are bandits and criminals including that one pretending to be a pastor. And to be honest you and I will probably do the same if given same opportunity that is the Nigerian factor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by ShakaZullu(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Good one,

Always be ready to stand by the consiquences of your actions and inactions like a man, unlike that coward Wendel Smellin, Fake Pastor Omokirikiri that has refused to enter Nigeria since Jonathan Lost, but blows propaganda online hiding under his wife's skirt

This is where FaniKayode , Fayose and Sowore Stands gallantly

[/s]
rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by AerialMapper: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2019
Bluff has been called.

Mr. Fowler, over to you? You must take Timi to court.
Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by research56: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2019
Interesting... About to unveil the veil. Expecting same senaro with that of former minister of finance (Adeosun)
Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by magoo10(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2019
GavelSlam:

So all the boys in your family are gay?

That rumour must be true.
but you accept the fact that your ogas cannot be clean even if it means stealing to pay online workers like you. Una plenty na
Bullion van self no go do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by truthfulparrot(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2019
post=82518679:

Nice one! For the first time, we are on the same page. grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by Enemyofpeace: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Chei e be like sey na true this man talk o, FIRS just wan use ogboju for am
Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by idrisaleo1: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
Here is the link to the survey below :

https://ww2.unipark.de/uc/Masterstudenten_WM/3ea5/ospe.php?qb

Dear Nigerian Teachers,

Good day sir/ma. I am Idris Mohammed Idris, a masters’ student from the prestigious University of Technology, Ilmenau. I am currently working on my final thesis and I need you all to help me complete this journey. I would so much appreciate if you can spare me some minutes to answer this and equally to share with other colleagues.

Title of project: Through the lens of the Will, Skill, Tool and Pedagogy model of Technology integration (WTSP): Examining Nigerian basic and secondary school teachers use of technology in classroom.

Supervisors:

Prof. Jens Wolling

Email: Jens.wolling@tu-ilmenau.de

Mobile number :+493677694654

Mrs. Priscila Berger

Email:
Priscila.berger@tu-ilmenau.de

Mobile number:

+49 3677 69-4673

Supervisee:

Idris Mohammed Idris

Email:
mohammed-idris.idris@tu-ilmenau.de

Idrisola47@gmail.com

Mobile: +491781659530

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eedrisidreesm

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/idris-idris-mohammed1
Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by Enemyofpeace: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Osibanjo is a pure Yahoo Yahoo boy with pen.

Redeemed church members say na star boy o
Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by BluntBoy(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
Timi's confidence would soon vamoose by the time he notices that the FIRS are serious about sueing him.
Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by Jchi9876: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Rapmoney:
Is his lips the topic of discussion?

Yes it has become so when the supposed "topic" is a no-brainer
Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by Truthbites: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
I support you. Meet them in court. This how how FIRS debited me twice and then, refused to refund. Sue them fast

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by tiwiex(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Good one,

Always be ready to stand by the consiquences of your actions and inactions like a man, unlike that coward Wendel Smellin, Fake Pastor Omokirikiri that has refused to enter Nigeria since Jonathan Lost, but blows propaganda online hiding under his wife's skirt

This is where FaniKayode , Fayose and Sowore Stands gallantly

I thought Reno was around during the recent election.
Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by mapet: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
post=82518679:

What are they looking at? Don't you see some of the illogical points in Timi Franks's statements?

1. How is FIRS a revenue generating body? Tax collection is not a revenue generation per say. It collects taxes that are remitted directly into the TSA where it is shared. How will FIRS unilaterally allocate or deduct from tax money? Even the Minister of Finance cannot do so.
2. Secondly, why is Timi Frank misrepresenting facts. The so called "query" to FIRS was never about missing money. It was about missing targets promised. There was no N90b money missing in the inquisition.
3. Is it not curious to you that Timi Frank has not made any documentary evidence to back up his claim public?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court by mapet: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
magoo10:
FIRS told us last year they generated over #5trillion for the Nigeria government now their defence for the fraudulent allegations is that their allocation is not up to 100billion. You do not need allocations to steal

If you can generate #5trillion then it is very possible that you can under declare smaller #90billion which is the bone of contention.

This is Nigeria there is no way the FIRS boss Fowler who is a Tinubu guy will not loot for his cronies. Practically impossible

And they told you that the N5trillion goes into FIRS account? or that FIRS has authority to touch taxes paid to TSA?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Guber: Sylva, Oshiomole Aided Our Victory – PDP / APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea / Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.