Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

This Is So True! Trust Me!. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is So True! Trust Me!. (1929 Views)

This Is So True..(ladies Don't Know This Though) / Lol So True!! Why Don't They?(photo):o / Trust Me, Every Girl Thinks She's Beautiful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by sexxxxy(f): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2010
Ifedisky:

@poster do you keep these codes yourself? What would be the penalty for breaking them? If you treat your beau like just any regular guy and some SOJI[/b]babe grin treats him like royalty what do you imagine will happen to you? With due respect I think most of those Laws are pedantic poo- unrealistic and unworkable credo for immature folks who are too afraid to open up and face the viscisitudes of love. Show your beau what you feel, if he can't appreciate it, walk! [b]Please Teacher, do not teach me NONSENSE

this is the best post here, for ppl living in the real world,

not some (poster)fantasy world,
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by buccaneer7(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2010
Worthy words are wise words.
But I hope you do follow your own advice in practice, because most people are good with words, but they do not keep their words.
They do not practice what they preach or teach.
They say one thing and do the contrary.

Worthy words all the same

true talk bro.
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Yorisb: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2010
Ifedisky:

@poster do you keep these codes yourself? What would be the penalty for breaking them? If you treat your beau like just any regular guy and some SOJI babe treats him like royalty what do you imagine will happen to you? With due respect I think most of those Laws are pedantic poo- unrealistic and unworkable credo for immature folks who are too afraid to open up and face the viscisitudes of love. Show your beau what you feel, if he can't appreciate it, walk! Please Teacher, do not teach me NONSENSE

WORD!
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Ifedisky(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2010
Agluvs9ja:

I hope u know it is not mandatory dat u respond, but in case u do next time, try not to read blindly and respond foolishly!, Because your first nd last statements are contradictory!,
REWARD! Lolz
sexxxxy:

this is the best post here, for ppl living in the real world,

not some (poster)fantasy world,
Chuffed babes. Tx for validating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? / At 34, Am I A Hard Sell? / How Can I Avoid Nysc Camp Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.